Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu (42151 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by phyllumtopilla: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
mgbadike81:
When would Buhari be sacked?
After his tenure
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by iammo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
In other News PDP lost at the supreme court

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is a travesty. They must sack that pdp judge immediately

angry
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Where are the pigs who keep saying there's no justice in the country?

We see others from the point of view of who and what we are.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by phyllumtopilla: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
heckymaicon:

Get a life bro and stop defending mediocrity 24/7.

I'm very sure you are older than yusuf buhari.

God punish both APC and PDP
How is Yussuf Buhari related to the issue here
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by citizen202(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
please how does 1 get the attentions of the moderators I need a topic to be pushed to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by mohdbaffa: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:
Since another PDP members will take their place, Wailers will not be here to tell Democracy is on fire. To God be the glory. We can have some peace today.
Sharrrap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Sunsets: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
atinsay na d govano sef, mtcheeew
fergie001:
The Court of Appeal in Sokoto has sacked Senator representing Sokoto South, Abubakar Tambuwal and Member representing Bodinga/Dange Shuni/Tureta Federal Constituency, Aliyu Shehu, both of the All Progressives Congress.

It ordered the return of the PDP candidates Ibrahim Danbaba for senate and Balarabe Kakale for House of Representatives.

The PDP candidates had filed the appeals against the judgment of the Election Petitions Tribunal which had upheld the elections of Senator Tambuwal and House of Representatives member Aliyu Shehu.

Delivering the judgement Wednesday the judge Federich Oho, said Danbaba and Kakale’s appeals succeeded.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-appeal-court-sacks-senator-tambuwal-reps-shehu-orders-pdp-candidates-return.html
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by BotherMleeper(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
destinie2019:

We see others from the point of view of who and what we are.

So... you're saying you're a pig?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
garfield1:

Until appeal court rules,nothing will happen

Read and understand please...... There's no other appeal again.... You can appeal to God
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by fergie001: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sunsets:
atinsay na d govano sef, mtcheeew
Me sef...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by kjhova(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
mgbadike81:

Don't waste your time man, President Buhari is not leaving the scene till 2023.

Best plan towards that date.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Quorax: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
LabDNA:
North re-aligning itself. 2023 will be intresting.
my brother, South no go get sense.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by bobbybrown007: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jagaban cant say nothing about this you no
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Inasmuch as court is giving verdict against inec declared winners of respective polls across state i think court should come up with measure on how to avoid such in the future by using candidates involved in such with severe punishment.
NB inec will still go bck and conduct another election thereby wasting our national resources.

Verdict alone shouldn't be the end punishment as well should be added to it....

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by WarriFirstBorn(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
Both PDP / APC and court are all thieves.

Comrade Chinedu Ogah won in Tribunal but since then, i have not heard anything from there. No certificate of return, the other guy has not left senate. Everything is just bleeped up

Are you a learner? Don't you know the guy appealed the judgement and as such, he remains on the seat?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Sengeman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
How is dat one has to do with the comment, my bro. Let's b appreciative for once

Get a life bro and stop defending mediocrity 24/7.

I'm very sure you are older than yusuf buhari. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by garfield1: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Read and understand please...... There's no other appeal again.... You can appeal to God
I was referring to the ebonyi case that guy raised
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Sam0(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
mgbadike81:
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by agwom(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bad news for APC
Jimi24:
Good news
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
garfield1:
I was referring to the ebonyi case that guy raised
OK
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
Both PDP / APC and court are all thieves.

Comrade Chinedu Ogah won in Tribunal but since then, i have not heard anything from there. No certificate of return, the other guy has not left senate. Everything is just bleeped up
I think the judgement will be on 5th of November
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
mgbadike81:
To Hand- Over by 2023
To be sacked no dey for baba Dictionary again...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by UncletC: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
garfield1:

Until appeal court rules,nothing will happen
like to know which court did this judgement. is it supreme court.
always read before you comment
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abubakar Tambuwal, Aliyu Shehu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
LabDNA:
North re-aligning itself. 2023 will be intresting.
keep deceiving urself u here... osinbajo is the next president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.