Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79056 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by slimay(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na black market be dat

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by newdawn2017(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

The babe is a strong babe
He is in trouble, he just doesn't know it yet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by King2019(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
sassysure:

Do u know some women just don't feel it?
I'm surprised she is not ripping that man apart.
Hmm.
I don't wanna go deep.
Marriage is more than holding on till your approved timeline.

I give it to this guy. He has tried. Most men won't go this far.
Church my foot.

If he take this lady anywhere whether court or to meet her people, he is gonna floor her hands down.

She want to use that as testimony to satisfy her pastor.
So she dont care if she hurt the man or not.
Godly woman kò.
i doff my cap

you said the right phase

Church my foot

Na thunder go fire them... mitcheeew

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you're Christian then the church is the REAL marriage, the traditional isn't Christian. She's a born again so how does tradition become more important than her church?

Op is the problem.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
newdawn2017:
He is in trouble, he just doesn't know it yet. undecided

I tell you...No woman can stand the man they truely love...

Those they truely love melt them down to ice even just your voice,reset their brain and make them act so in love.

Op she simply no gbadu you.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by newdawn2017(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
stinflame:

I tell you...No woman can stand the man they truely love...

Those they truely love melt them down to ice even just your voice,reset their brain and make them act so in love.

Op she simply no gbadu you.
Are u telling me?? It's so true.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by enemmo(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:
If you're Christian then the church is the REAL marriage, the traditional isn't Christian. She's a born again so how does tradition become more important than her church?

Op is the problem.

I agree with you

Now he's asking if white wedding is in the Bible, when you had an earlier agreement

Op did you marry out of true love, or because you wanted a good wife and you found a good woman.

What else do you have in common with her? because I don't see common faith / religion.

For the staunch believers, the church blessing is the ultimate, some churches even conduct pregnancy tests the day before the wedding at approved laboratories

I wish you the best though

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by karkinase(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
my dear am tempted to ask thus question is church wedding actually in d bible? To the best of my knowledge and I stand to be corrected church wedding is a western ideology its not an African stuff at all
my guy...that girl is trying to play a smart one on you. Best insist for a virginity test, if she says no..go and collect your bride price and all your items. shekina..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mogambo123:
If she's not a virgin then you av been scammed.
Imagine say...nigga come finally wait till wedding night..come later found out say him wife no be virgin....

Na wetin they make some men hate their wife be dis oo so tey the person wey dey the other flat no go fit understand oo

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Samfloxin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:
She's hiding something from you....
It's a lie,she is not hiding anything and besides this story is a fiction.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks
So because of sex? How many hours enjoyment again? You want to ruin God’s blessings for your new home? Are you kidding me? Waiting a few days, weeks or months will kill you? For Pete’s sake you waited for a year, what on earth is the big deal? devil is at it again and you must resist him at all costs! Stay on guard please!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Starz825:

Imagine say...nigga come finally wait till wedding night..come later found out say him wife no be virgin....

Na wetin they make some men hate their wife be dis oo so tey the person wey dey the other flat no go fit understand oo
That one sef dey. But what if she don abort her whole womb finish come de claim no sex before marriage virgin Mary.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by freethesheeple(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

am in a similar situation;We have agreed to marry but we make love naked.i suck her pussyyy and watch her moan but she begged me no to put my penis.
Coming to ur case;ur wife is a Pure LESIBIAN

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
My brother wait. You are almost there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by DonBenny77(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brother test and see oh!
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
id2019:
What's stopping you from fixing date for the white wedding. She told u all this before the relationship started.
you are just foolish and all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Righteousness89(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

It's Not a Dilemma! It's the Right way...
That's how it should be..

Your Wife has done Nothing Wrong..

It's Just that the Devil has made people to see The Right thing as Abnormal..

Marriage is Honorable and the bed undefiled!!

Have your Church Wedding and Have your wife as you want..

I had Church wedding 2 months after my Traditional Wedding...

I Did not Enter Jerusalem until my Wedding Night!!

I Remember when my Elder Sister had her Traditional Wedding, She still Remained in our house until After the Church Wedding..

Don't let Little kids and Unbelivers confuse you..

You have got a Good Woman...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?
another feministic idiot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by happney65: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na girls wey don fuccck lots and lots of dick go dey hoard pussy when they reach later age..they dont want another guy to come and chop them and go so they say "NO SEX".How you go dey tell me no sex?something wey be say na both of us go enjoy am o

Abeg swerve jare.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yuneehk:
That's a disciplined and stubborn woman you've got. You had an agreement before the relationship even started and said she's a born again christian who appreciates the things of God. Finish what you started by wedding her in the church if that's what she wants and enjoy her as you'd want to. Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
garbage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by nextstep(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
To my great surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

OP, please fulfill her wishes. She doesn't feel fully married until all the rites and ceremonies, legally binding, church, and traditional. You agreed initially, though you both didn't hammer out the full details.

You love her right? Complete all the ceremonies because they are important to her - and she can use it to shame her enemies.

Why? For sake of your future peace of mind. You don't want this to be a source of argument in some future. Trust me... your future self will thank you.

PS. Please don't combine words like "paid bride price" and "right to her body" in the same context again... it's debasing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Gwagone: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
You sef chill small, after all that day go come
You go know truth whether she be virgin or not

#Na_dem

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Majid1990(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please can anyone assist me wat is d full meaning of wcw tanx in anticipation
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by CanadaOrBust: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
NLSavage:
how are you even sure she's a virgin?

see bro, I've dated a girl that told me she is a virgin but when i went down with her, she was as loose as a borehole. funny thing is that when we broke up, one of my guy approached her and she kept on insisting that she's a virgin. Its a funny world we live in bro.

You don’t know her definition of “virgin”. Don’t say she lied until you know her definition

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Vulcanheph(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mogambo123:
If she's not a virgin then you av been scammed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Well, if e dey burn you to hit it - do white wedding sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Munzy14(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

cheesy

U enter one chance.... lol

Even strangers bleep, not to talk of person weh u don pay her bride price.

By right, traditional marriage is the main, especially aspect of paying her dowry.
Oga issa scaming something..

How do u guys do this, 6months one year with a lady u claim u love no sex?

Sex is a spice to the lovy dovy relationship abeg..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by cozy7(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

My brother, Plz take her for a virginity test. Most likely, whatever she's hiding (if there is) will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by sharone21(f): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sirvingeo:
op you got a good wife. She has the fear of God that is why she wants you to do the church wedding which depicts God's involvement. You better don't loose a good woman because of sex o. I promise you a lady that could go this far for God will never cheat on you after wedding .

I wish you happy marriage life and I pray I get a godly wife like her. Amen!!!
Very sensible reply, I hope he listens but he may choose to listen to the ones with no message and many LIKES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Eberex(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing is wrong if she insist no sex before marriage, maybe that was the vow she made with her god. If she is the principled type, then please respect her decision.

I am telling you this in confidence because I was once in your shoes. My wife told me the same, even after traditional marriage she still told me no. Sex is a mind thing bro, don't let it ruin your relationship.

Las las we had the white wedding and I finally hit it. She was a virgin in truth by the way.

So guy, don't listen to all those telling you to do it or no wedding. They are the agents of the devil. Respect her wish and see how she would rate you when u finally marry her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by pastorjesuseun1: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you have your traditional wedding certificate you can rape her there is what we call marital rape is allowed and is not a crime but wait ooo since you are not a traditionalist you should wait for the church marriage and enjoy your wife for ever so is left for you now to deside but I will advice you to hold your body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

When your maid becomes the madam. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.