Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (50856 Views)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Some persons associated with the Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) have gone on rampage closing shops belonging to foreigners in commercial hubs in Kumasi in the Ashanti region.

The closure that begun from Alarbar spread to Adhye and Kejetia Wednesday.

The Ashanti Regional President of the Nigerian Association of Traders Union told Ultimate News he has asked his nationals not to retaliate when the errant people beseech their shops.

He pointed out that the faces of the GUTA members do not look familiar and wondered why they all refused to show any identity.

He told reporter Ivan Heathcote – Fumador, “as we speak now, there are some of the guys here at magazine closing shops belonging to foreigners.”

He however indicated that the Manhyia Divisional Commander ACP Kwaku Boah had deployed some police personnel who had come to break the padlocks of some of the locked shops.

The executive of the Ashanti Region chapter of the Ghana Union of Traders Association who were contacted insisted they will not speak to the media until they were done with a meeting they had convened.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/GUTA-locks-up-foreigners-shops-in-Kumasi-794787

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
These Ghanaians are sore losers grin grin
They shouldn't start what they cannot finish.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ghanians should know by now,that this won't change anything...

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Beremx(f): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians are suffering more from the border closure. Aisha Buhari should tell her husband that

33 Likes 14 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by bobbybrown007: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
They dont understand at all, they should just endure at least for 3yearz, by then baba would have gone.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by efighter: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
These Ghanaians are sore losers grin grin
They shouldn't start what they cannot finish.

Have you seen them on Twitter recently? No, you can't, they don't have money to buy data since Nigeria closed its borders. Even Ghana President never chop today. Useless brunt offerings that should be sacrificed to the God of Thunder.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by efighter: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Beremx:
Nigerians are suffering more from the border closure. Aisha Buhari should tell her husband that

Are you into smuggling of contraband goods and hard drugs or human trafficking? Those are the people suffering.

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chrisagyei: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
You Nigerians are very funny oo.I already told you that GUTA already hate you and had just gotten the perfect opportunity to get all Nigerian competitors and traders out from Ghana. Remember that Ghana is already 30 million people and has the second largest economy in West Africa and higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. There're more than 4 million Nigerians living and working in Ghana together with their families. Ghana doesn't really produce anything for exports into West Africa except some few alcoholic companies. Now if these millions of Nigerians living in Ghana are frustrated and forced out of Ghana, your same people will be shouting ECOWAS and xenophobia. Now let's see if any Nigerian will shout ECOWAS again. Just this year,just 400 Nigerian shops and businesses were locked in just one spare parts town in another city called Kumasi alone and you people were all over the place. You wannabe giants were mocking our leaders that they're begging you. For them they always want peace just like the South African leaders try to make peace buh we the people of Ghana don't want to see you Nigerians in our country and don't even care or heard of any border closure .F**k peace. That's the honest situation on the ground .Seriously I love my country Ghana more than myself." God Bless our Homeland Ghana, And Make Her Great And Strong ".I hate to see my fellow brothers and sisters from Nigeria insult my nation Ghana.

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Litmus: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
GUTA Locks Up Nigerians' Shops In Kumasi In Retaliation To Border ...
https://www.nairaland.com › guta-locks-up-nigerians-shops
Some persons associated with the Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) have gone on rampage closing shops belonging to foreigners in commercial ...

'Unknown men' take force lock up Nigerian shops for Ghana ...
https://www.bbc.com › pidgin › tori-48682143
18 Jun 2019 - Police say dem advice GUTA sey if dem try lock up any Nigerian shop by force, dem go arrest den deal plus dem according to law.

GUTA Locks Up Shops Owned by Nigerians At Suame ...
kessbenfm.com › guta-locks-up-shops-owned-by-nigerians-at-suame-marg...
2 Aug 2018 - The Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) has locked up shops owned by Nigerians at the Suame industrial hub in Kumasi.The locking ...

Closing Nigerian shops in Kumasi justified – GUTA – Citi 97.3 ...
citifmonline.com › 2014/07 › closing-nigerian-shops-in-kumasi-justified-g...
The Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) has defend its members who locked up shops of Nigerian traders at the Suame Magazine in the Ashanti region ...

Angry Traders Lock Shops Of Foreign Retailers At Opera Square
https://www.modernghana.com › news › angry-traders-lock-shops-of-forei...
23 Jul 2019 - Meanwhile, President of the Nigerian Union of Traders in Ghana, Chief ... Last month, about 17 shops were locked up at the same location as the ... In all the foregoing, the Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) has ...

Ghanaian traders close shops owned by Nigerians at Accra
https://www.pressreader.com › nigeria › daily-trust
24 Jul 2019 - Shops owned by Nigerians were locked up by Ghanaian traders at the ... Association (GUTA) and executives of Nigeria Union of Traders ...

The Guardian (Nigeria): 2019-08-02 ... - PressReader
https://www.pressreader.com › nigeria › the-guardian-nigeria
2 Aug 2019 - The leadership of the Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) and ... The first incident in June, when several shops were also locked up by ...

Ghana Arrests 37 Nigerian Traders, Closes 10 Shops Over ...
https://allafrica.com › stories
27 Aug 2018 - Also, about ten shops have been locked up at the Tip Toe Lane at the ... Police Service and Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) on ...

Ghanaians attack Nigerian spare parts dealers, police wade in ...
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com › 2019/06/19 › ghanaians-attack-nigerian...
19 Jun 2019 - Ghanaian police patrolling an area where Nigerian spare parts ... About 50 shops belonging to Nigerian spare parts dealers were locked up by ... Union of Traders Association (GUTA) in Kumasi on Monday and yesterday, the ...

Irate Ghanaian traders close shops of foreign retailers at ...
https://www.pulse.com.gh › strategy › irate-ghanaian-traders-close-shops-o...
23 Jul 2019 - Last month, about 17 shops were locked up at the same location. ... Meanwhile, President of the Nigerian Union of Traders in Ghana, Chief ... President of GUTA, Dr. Joseph Obeng said that “These foreign retailers have found ...

Quick google search indicate Ghana GUTA is quick to shut down Nigerian business in Ghana.

very strange, jumpy-up and down, shouty folks grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Litmus: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ghanaian traders shutdown businesses owned by Nigerians ...
https://www.icirnigeria.org › iNews
24 Jul 2019 - In 2018, members of GUTA locked up the shops of about 20 Nigerians at the same Suame Magazine in the Ashanti region. Their grievance was ...

guta News — Latest On GUTA — — The Guardian Nigeria ...
https://guardian.ng › tag › guta
6 Aug 2019 - The recent locking up of shops belonging to Nigerians by Ghanaian traders at the popular Opera Square Electronic Market in the central ...

Ghana's discriminatory trade policy against Nigerians ...
https://nidcom.gov.ng › ghanas-discriminatory-trade-policy-against-nigeria...
10 Aug 2019 - The recent locking up of shops belonging to Nigerians by Ghanaian ... Union of Traders Association (GUTA) and its Nigerian counterpart, the ...

Daily Trust - Shops owned by Nigerians were locked up by ...
https://www.facebook.com › permalink
Shops owned by Nigerians were locked up by Ghanaian traders at the ... Subsequently, the leadership of Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) and ...

Nigerian Businesses Remain Locked Up In Ghana Despite ...
saharareporters.com › 2014/07/16 › nigerian-businesses-remain-locked-gh...
16 Jul 2014 - ... the Ghana Police Service ordered members of GUTA to reopen the shops, those belonging mostly to Nigerian retailers, that were locked up ...

Ghana must not tie its economy to Nigeria that doesn't comply ...
https://www.vanguardngr.com › 2019/10 › ghana-must-not-tie-its-econom...

1 day ago - Nigeria News - The president of Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA), Dr Joseph Obeng, has said that Ghana must not ... up and tell the Nigerian's to open up the borders to allow the locked-up capital on the goods to flow freely. ... FG summons Ghanaian envoy over closure of 400 Nigerian shops.

The Reason Behind Ghana's Move to Shut Down Nigerian ...
https://qwenu.com › 2018/09/27 › the-reason-behind-ghanas-move-to-shut...
27 Sep 2018 - In July, members of the Ghanaian Union of Traders Association (GUTA) locked up the shops of about 20 Nigerians at Suame Magazine in the ...

FG summons envoy over closure of Nigerians' shops in Ghana ...
https://theeagleonline.com.ng › fg-summons-envoy-over-closure-of-nigeri...
FG summons envoy over closure of Nigerians' shops in Ghana ... GUTA wants to open the shops in the owners presence. ... by the husband and daughter of the woman, indicated that the suicide was not as a result of the lock-up of her shop.”

Don't attack foreigners – GUTA cautions members - The ...
https://www.theghanareport.com › dont-attack-foreigners-guta-cautions-m...
23 Jul 2019 - The Ghana Union of Traders' Association (GUTA) has warned its ... in Accra, besieged shops belonging to Nigerians and locked them up.

Closure of Nigeria-Benin border affecting trade – GUTA ...
https://www.graphic.com.gh › Business › Business News
16 Oct 2019 - The Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA) has held a ... Also available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The closure of the borders has affected Ghanaian traders, as some goods have been locked up at ...

Page 2, Google search grin

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by netpro(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigeria will not be blackmailed to allowing smugglers run free in their illegality.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chrisagyei: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Litmus:

Quick google search indicate Ghana GUTA is quick to shut down Nigerian business in Ghana.

very strange, jumpy-up and down, shouty folks grin
Yes,GUTA hates Nigerians and all their trades in Ghana.Left with them,all the millions of Nigerians living in Ghana will get out of the country buh our leaders and security personnels always try to stop them from causing any mass closure of businesses and aluta.GUTA represents All Ghanaian traders in Ghana. Ghana has a law that bans any foreigner from trading in Ghana except when you have 1 million dollars as capital buh these Nigerians and foreigners always points to ECOWAS for protection and since you Nigerians closed your borders,although it hardly affected any business except some few alcoholic companies that exported some of it's products to Nigeria and West Africa,they took the opportunity to warn our foreign minister in Ghana of Nigeria defying this same ECOWAS laws protecting their businesses in Ghana by closing the border and told the foreign minister to close our borders too in Ghana or all the foreign Nigerian businesses in Ghana will be locked forever and nobody can shout ECOWAS again.That's what they've started.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Zooposki(f): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
Yes,GUTA hates Nigerians and all their trades in Ghana.Left with them,all the millions of Nigerians living in Ghana will get out of the country buh our leaders and security personnels always try to stop them from causing any mass closure of businesses and aluta.GUTA represents All Ghanaian traders in Ghana. Ghana has a law that bans any foreigner from trading in Ghana except when you have 1 million dollars as capital buh these Nigerians and foreigners always points to ECOWAS for protection and since you Nigerians closed your borders,although it hardly affected any business except some few alcoholic companies that exported some of it's products to Nigeria and West Africa,they took the opportunity to warn our foreign minister in Ghana of Nigeria defying this same ECOWAS laws protecting their businesses in Ghana by closing the border and told the foreign minister to close our borders too in Ghana or all the foreign Nigerian businesses in Ghana will be locked forever and nobody can shout ECOWAS again.That's what they've started.

I’m sure all these points raised were taken into consideration before the border closure. Bubu is not going to open that border.

That was how UK messed up and said no work experience after attending their university. Nigerians started relocating to other countries. Now they are begging us to come back by quickly amending their constitution to allow for twice the duration for work experience.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by pokuasi: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
You Nigerians are very funny oo.I already told you that GUTA already hate you and had just gotten the perfect opportunity to get all Nigerian competitors and traders out from Ghana. Remember that Ghana is already 30 million people and has the second largest economy in West Africa and higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. There're more than 4 million Nigerians living and working in Ghana together with their families. Ghana doesn't really produce anything for exports into West Africa except some few alcoholic companies. Now if these millions of Nigerians living in Ghana are frustrated and forced out of Ghana, your same people will be shouting ECOWAS and xenophobia. Now let's see if any Nigerian will shout ECOWAS again. Just this year,just 400 Nigerian shops and businesses were locked in just one spare parts town in another city called Kumasi alone and you people were all over the place. You wannabe giants were mocking our leaders that they're begging you. For them they always want peace just like the South African leaders try to make peace buh we the people of Ghana don't want to see you Nigerians in our country and don't even care or heard of any border closure .F**k peace. That's the honest situation on the ground .Seriously I love my country Ghana more than myself." God Bless our Homeland Ghana, And Make Her Great And Strong ".I hate to see my fellow brothers and sisters from Nigeria insult my nation Ghana.
Don't tickle yourself and laugh ok.. NIGERIA can cripple your economy if she wants to today.. we can start by turning the tap off for one month and your economy crumbles.. we can ban any certificate obtained in your country.. and can double tax those investments that have given jobs to your country or force them to leave your country and millions of your citizens will die of hunger.. I'm in a Accra and can tell you the damage the collapsed banks have caused to your economy which is on life support already.. go read your history ok.. if NIGERIAN border closure continues the results will be hype inflation in Ghana and election is next year.. your ruling class are behind all these..

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eventspro23: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting.... M SEEING TRADE WAR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2019
pokuasi:
you're idiotic to start with and the figure you put out there are nonsensical to say the least.. 4million NIGERIANS living in Ghana and you have not died of hunger since you import almost everything you eat in your country.. Imagine 4 million NIGERIA sharing non-existent food you import even from dessert with you, by now you would long died..
I personally know those running private schools in NIGERIA.. I'll take it upon myself to burn them down since we're in retaliatory mood... those Ghanaians in my village before I was born and still there till today, will be sent back hopefully in body bags..

calm your funky nigerian ass down....

nonesense....who do you think you are threatnin here....??
ashantis....??....those fire-dancers....??

shvtup joor....

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Beremx(f): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

Are you into smuggling of contraband goods and hard drugs or human trafficking? Those are the people suffering.
I am not into all of that. Get in touch with reality and stop feigning ignorance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by drey076(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Can't we close our border in peace?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eteka1(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
Even if you guys decide to expel all Nigerian nationals from Ghana it changes nothing. You can be sure that Nigeria has the ability to target Ghana with very painful counter measures.

Nigerians bring in a whole lot of money to the Ghanaian economy as tourists, students, businessmen etc, Ghana stands to loose more if they decide to pick a fight with Nigeria.

The Nigerians you see in Ghana can easily move elsewhere if it becomes necessary, as large numbers of Nigerians already can be found in all the countries of Africa (from South-Africa to Sao-Tome and Principe) and even Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by helinues: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2019
The headlines and the story be as it get.

The GUTA are closing shops belonging to foreigners.

Why making it Nigeria's case or is Nigeria the only foreigners doing business in Ghana?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Lawalatm: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Noise maker.... Will you keep quiet angry angry

Time will tell..... Nigeria is your BigBrother in every thing so swallow your pride and understand we are making genuine internal amends to survive our past mistakes. Ghana shouldn't sabotage our efforts with such cheap blackmail.

chrisagyei:

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by pokuasi: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Get off my d!ck as's hole..
I guess the world functions better the with tit for tat way.. most of these sh!tty banana republics needs to be taught a thing or two about RESPECT..
obidark:

calm your funky nigerian ass down....

nonesense....who do you think you are threatnin here....??
ashantis....??....those fire-dancers....??

shvtup joor....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2019
pokuasi:
Get off my d!ck as's hole..
I guess the world functions better the with tit for tat way.. most of these sh!tty banana republics needs to be taught a thing or two about RESPECT..

stfu....!!
who the hell do you think you are threatnin here....??!!
ghanaians...??!!

i will slap you with a body bag....!! angry angry
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2019
seerrriously....!!
body bags my foot.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Amstupid(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
My landlord smoke weed for d 1st time,,, d idiot his outside of his gate asking himself house rent for last 6 month grin

Maybe na tmr his spirit go pack out cheesy

4 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chrisagyei: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
pokuasi:
Don't tickle yourself and laugh ok.. NIGERIA can cripple your economy if she wants to today.. we can start by turning the tap off for one month and your economy crumbles.. we can ban any certificate obtained in your country.. and can double tax those investments that have given jobs to your country or force them to leave your country and millions of your citizens will die of hunger.. I'm in a Accra and can tell you the damage the collapsed banks have caused to your economy which is on life support already.. go read your history ok.. if NIGERIAN border closure continues the results will be hype inflation in Ghana and election is next year.. your ruling class are behind all these..
hahaha.Nigerians are very funny.Maybe you people don't understand our economy. Just as your economy can only be crippled by international crude oil prices because your whole economy and exports depends on it thus you going into recession in 2015,the only thing that can cripple Ghana's economy is sharp fall of gold,cocoa and oil prices on the international market. Nigerians doing businesses in Ghana are nuisance whom 2/3 are even informal and evade taxes.They only end up repatrating all their little profits out of the country to their mama's in their village. Why do you think the Ghanaian government made a law to ban foreigners from retailing in Ghana.About your 4 banks or so in Ghana,just this year,the government liquidated and forcefully closed down 15 solid Ghanaians and Nigerian banks in Ghana and nobody including the economy was affected.The workers were given package and laid off.The economy was rather made stronger.The government ended up pumping billions of dollars into the economy. Your petty banks will close and leave and the economy won't even tickle.We're looking for better investments from Asia and the Western countries not Nigeria. Your glo company is almost dead.Even you who leave in Ghana is an illegal immigrant including all these Nigerians studying in Ghana in unknown private universities without their residence permits. You guys force yourself unto Ghana cos we don't even need your failed naira here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2019
grin Buhari kindly close down the border till infinity. I so love this policy.

Make i go invest in poultry and farming in Taraba grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]hahaha.Nigerians are very funny.Maybe you people don't understand our economy. Just as your economy can only be crippled by international crude oil prices because your whole economy and exports depends on it thus you going into recession in 2015,the only thing that can cripple Ghana's economy is sharp fall of gold,cocoa and oil prices on the international market. Nigerians doing businesses in Ghana are nuisance whom 2/3 are even informal and evade taxes.They only end up repatrating all their little profits out of the country to their mama's in their village. Why do you think the Ghanaian government made a law to ban foreigners from retailing in Ghana.About your 4 banks or so in Ghana,just this year,the government liquidated and forcefully closed down 15 solid Ghanaians and Nigerian banks in Ghana and nobody including the economy was affected.The workers were given package and laid off.The economy was rather made stronger.The government ended up pumping billions of dollars into the economy. Your petty banks will close and leave and the economy won't even tickle.We're looking for better investments from Asia and the Western countries not Nigeria. Your glo company is almost dead.Even you who leave in Ghana is an illegal immigrant including all these Nigerians studying in Ghana in unknown private universities without their residence permits. You guys force yourself unto Ghana cos we don't even need your failed naira here[/s].

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by daroz(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:

You are not making sense.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Area4Area: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

You're just too fast, I was about asking same question before you did.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.