Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides (13467 Views)

Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by namiji2598: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2019
Dovie1240:

Every senator and representative has aides allowance given to him, and he or she has the right to choose the number of aides who will share in that allowance. Go and ask your senator and representative how they are using there own.
yet this law maker decided to exceed his own numbers
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dovie1240(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
7footre:
I will not eat alone? So he is going there to eat not to work? God help us
No, as a representative, one is granted a lot of privileges. One of them is being given allowances for aides. He still could choose not to employ the aides and pocket the money for himself though.

1 Like

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Angelfrost(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Father Christmas Rep... Kudos to him as he shares the national/state cake.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dovie1240(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
namiji2598:
yet this law maker decided to exceed his own numbers
There is no limit to the number of aides one can have, as far as he can pay them with the fixed allowance he is being given.

1 Like

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dovie1240(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Angelfrost:
Father Christmas Rep... Kudos to him as he shares the national/state cake.
And if he decides to keep it to himself, what will you call him? A national hero isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Ykc2(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Dovie1240:

Don't be foolish, the world doesn't revolve round your backyard. Most of you here have no idea how Northern Nigeria is.
Gombe is having one of the first Christian communities in Nigeria.
And yes, they are not Hausa.
I asked a question 5 people replied me without any insult but you black sheep of any family must surely show face,ndo
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by id4sho(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
demoBaba:
Good one for each state.
am one, over plenty dey worry us
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by adedayourt(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Can u imagine

Operation I WILL NOT EAT ALONE

Implying ur first mission is to eat no matter d cost.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by dominique(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Ykc2:
Christian in gombe state?is it possible?

Very possible, Gombe is in the North-East, there are lots of Christians there. I've met Christians from Kano and Katsina during my service year. Even Sokoto and Zamfara that are conc Sharia states will have Christians too.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by miccholo1(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2019
idontblivit
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by miccholo1(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Giveaway time!!!!
Hello guys.. I want you to subscribe to this YouTube channel "miccholo the comedian"...The first 20 persons here to subscribe here will be compensated with 200naira worth of airtime of any network they want...If you can get more than 5 persons to subscribe I have a special reward for you... It's on
Time to earn some airtime
This is my whatsapp number (08079054922) for more info
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
post=83613118:
What manner of rubbish is this for Krissake?!
[/s]
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by mcmukoko12(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2019
There's no rubbish here. He has employed to reduce unemployment rate you guys are complaining.

Na wa o. You cannot please human beings.
Infact, if you have the capacity employ more do. People go always complain.

1 Like

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by blowjohn(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2019
ussv:
This is outrageous, what is wrong with this country ? Imagine if he got elected as a governor

Let me calulate:
275 aides.
#I will not eat nor drink alone#

1 Like

Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Dovie1240:
And if he decides to keep it to himself, what will you call him? A national hero isn't it?

Guy, I just praised the negro... What else do you want me to say??!...
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Ykc2:

Did you forget the last Speaker of the house is a Christian from Bauchi? Even Sokoto has indigenous Christians. Borno for that matter. Chibok and Dapchi where schoolgirls were abducted by boko haram were targeted because they have predominantly Christian populations.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Tookool(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Dovie1240:

Every senator and representative has aides allowance given to him, and he or she has the right to choose the number of aides who will share in that allowance. Go and ask your senator and representative how they are using there own.
My problem is not the aides my guy, my problem is .... Why will one person be given such amount of money to pay aides? I'm sure non of them collects less than a 100k as take home, now multiply that by 8 persons and then by the number of senators we have in Nigeria, I'm sure you've realised that money is enough to build a standard industry in your village
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dagoma: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
"I can't eat alone"

I like it.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dagoma: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Tookool:

My problem is not the aides my guy, my problem is .... Why will one person be given such amount of money to pay aides? I'm sure non of them collects less than a 100k as take home, now multiply that by 8 persons and then by the number of senators we have in Nigeria, I'm sure you've realised that money is enough to build a standard industry in your village

May be you misunderstood it or you only read the caption.

Officially recognized aids under NASS patrol are 5 - just like any other Legislator. But he personally appointed the rest in order to alleviate their situations, and he'll personally pay them out of his own pocket.
NB: He decides on how much he can pay the 31 personal appointees but certainly not same as the govt pay.

I think it's commendable.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by witworth(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2019
whytepawn1:
Unbelievable.
It's official that we are going crazy in this country...
not "we", its you and your group.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Blinkers: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Ykc2:

You people should try to know about other regions of the country.

Gombe, Plateau, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano, Sokoto, Kano, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Borno have Indigenous Hausa and Non-Hausa Christian populations bigger than you can ever imagine.

No be every northerner be "aboki" as most of you lagosians think
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by witworth(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
if its true, then he's a good thief. at least every little helps.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Dagoma: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2019
whytepawn1:
Unbelievable.
It's official that we are going crazy in this country...

I think you are the only one going crazy. May be you didn't get the whole story right.
What is crazy in helping/alleviating others?
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Tookool(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Dagoma:

May be you misunderstood it or you only read the caption.

Officially recognized aids under NASS patrol are 5 - just like any other Legislator. But he personally appointed the rest in order to alleviate their situations, and he'll personally pay them out of his own pocket.
NB: He decides on how much he can pay the 31 personal appointees but certainly not same as the govt pay.

I think it's commendable.

Mr Dagoma since you don't see a point or two in what I have written, you win .....we good now?
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by Mryacks: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2019
He will get tired paying them at some point..
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by springtech(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think this is absolute madness.
My own be say make him do as I’m talk.
Pay then them from his allowance and not from our collective commonwealth.
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by CEOwatazs: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ykc2:

Sure you are from the southeast, south south or south west ... Is easy to spot u guys?

So lik seriously¿ Anybody from d north nh Muslims abi?

Well, m from gombe n a Christian.

The population of Christians is gombe is more than the proportionate number of Christians in Oyo state.

Northeast is different from the northwest.

Take a trip out of ur zone n xplore naija bets
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by CEOwatazs: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dovie1240:

Don't be foolish, the world doesn't revolve round your backyard. Most of you here have no idea how Northern Nigeria is.
Gombe is having one of the first Christian communities in Nigeria.
And yes, they are not Hausa.

Thanks bro.... Didn't know u xplain beta here, I won't have boda myself xplainin
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by DennisEche(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83613118:
What manner of rubbish is this for Krissake?!
KEEP PLAYING YOUR RELIGIOUS CARD HERE, I HOPE WHEN MOHAMED IS BEEN MISSPELLED AND MOCKED YOU WILL BE HAPPY
Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by juman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ykc2:

About half of gombe population are christians.
I served in gombe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno / 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.