Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars (9217 Views)

9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO) / Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / 9ja Lady Cursed Her Boyfriend’s Friend because He Refused To Sleep With Im (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Lindabanks: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2019
When i say Nigerian ladies got swagg, there will say i just like hyping them, here is another proof…

Ladies are known to like red dresses, but she’s different, she prefers blue and I’m sure she has her reasons, her photo have been trending online so we did a little digging about her, I mean you wouldn’t blame me, it’s what we do.

Her name is Happiness and she loves everything blue, from blue gowns to blue hand bags and blue cars, she even got a blue wristwatch to match, she’s our lady blue.

Her tight gown reveals her round structure and you can tell she’s got a bright future behind. According to source, she is a Nollywood Movie Director. Stick around and we’ll bring you more details about her.

Enjoy some eye popping photos of her and let us know what you think: http://toktok9ja.com/meet-the-curvylicious-lady-who-only-dress-in-blue-drives-blue-cars/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Krak(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Is she a Blue Angel?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by asgard01(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2019
I aint clicking shit... upload pictures here

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by kestine(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Upload pics here or fuccck off... No think say I go click link ooo

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by smat101(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
kestine:
Upload pics here or fuccck off... No think say I go click link ooo
LA Click LA...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by soke02(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Click fire
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by doggedfighter(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
You want me to click so I can see the ladyin blue? Is she sharing money? Sod off !!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Depressed101: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Click bawo grin
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Maxmilliano111: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
LA CLICK DE LA BEND

Op werey
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
la click la aka mgbaji

1 Like

Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Kingsintei(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Blue Avatar grin
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Burgerlomo: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
cool
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by newlandf: 2:13am On Nov 01, 2019
she
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by olawealth1000(m): 4:50am On Nov 01, 2019
la click la disrupt NL database
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Katier00(f): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2019
La click. La bend
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by paix(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
She fine pass de type of car she dey use.
Re: Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars by Maxmilliano111: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2020
La click la kill your papa

(1) (Reply)

Guys Has Any Lady With Mini Skirt Sat Opposite U B4? / 1 Year After Smoking With The Bible, See How Nollywood Actress Etinosa Looks Now / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.