Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (48181 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test / Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by lateezy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
so nice but mama would have dashed it out since.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by bluebay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Your mom need to open a Museum

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
That was how my friend's mum brought out her own too o, after 37 years fa. Her dota is rocking it anyway

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Erastuslove: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
She kept the shoes the way women also used to keep secrets..... she need an Award atleast...
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by EkwensuNjaba(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Igbodicool:
[s]True nature of Igbos of Africa...
They can preserve.
They can make.
They can regenerate.
[/s]
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by nasirujj(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Everything b4 is good. But now just buy a shoe in the next one week you will need to buy another one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by EkwensuNjaba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
adedayoa2:
[s]That was how my friend's mum brought out her own too o, after 37 years fa. Her dota is rocking it anyway
[/s]liar

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by saraki2019(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
The daughter is old school
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by saraki2019(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
adedayoa2:
That was how my friend's mum brought out her own too o, after 37 years fa. Her dota is rocking it anyway
Should be grand daughter
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
[/s]liar
naaaaa, i ain't lying. Why should I? Any award for this?
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
saraki2019:

Should be grand daughter
that's my friend's dota is rocking it now
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by maya007: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Difference btw things of then and now see how d shoe lasted till this present day if na dese days shoe now wear am trek small e don spoil
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by PrincessGift(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
So she kept that shoe for that long undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ok o,nothing Emeka no go see for lapido!
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nwakannaya1: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
The question is, are you living with your mother?, if not, did she travel with the shoes to your house?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Malawian(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
This one na learner. My mummy Akpati Akwa she got when getting Married in 1977 is still fully stocked till today. She will buy materials and sew, but the ones she got are all still there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Osobi32(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow.... This is sweet! Mothers are just exceptional
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by deavicky(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Is this not why i tell people that 90% of things in the market today are fake. If you buy such shoe today without using after 3 year the soul will remove then someone will come tell u the shoe has expired. is shoe a drug?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by omenka(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
But what proof is there they're the exact same shoes and not a replica? sad
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Who holds on to baby shoes for over 3 decades? Were there no people close to her that may have needed those shoes after her daughter outgrew them? My mum keeps things a lot too but I can't imagine her holding on to baby shoes for that long. I can't imagine myself doing same with my kids stuff too
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
That shoe was definitely not made in ABA.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Buhari step aside. We have found someone who can manage the economy and hide us from insecurity
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
dominique:
Who holds on to baby shoes for over 3 decades? Were there no people close to her that have needed those shoes after her daughter outgrew them? My mum keeps things a lot too but I can't imagine her holding on to baby shoes for that long. I can't imagine myself doing same with my kids stuff too

I wondered about this. I tend to give out things like that to less privileged people who I believe need them more.

Nice one though if you consider the uniqueness and the cost saving aspect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by hekkyboi: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers
they can save and keep things for the future
Them dey always reason about the future

The day when i respect my mom na the day when hungry do me wella
Nothing dey with me

I come dey reason my life

Luckily in the evening my mumsy call me on phone
I come reason my brokeness with her
Could you imagine she come direct me go where she intentionally save and hide twenty thousand naira for under her Cooler box incase i face emergency

O boy see smile for my face that evening
Although she come say make i collect seven thousand for inside
Trust me i top am with three thousand naira. I collect 10k
I ball that evening. See balling! Drink some bottles

good but when u hamma put her first in ur scale of preference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Tapout(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
olaolulazio:
Na original shoe.....

If na some of the shoes they make now.... E no go even last 30 days.

Kudos to the grandma.

back then na OG full everywhere, u will buy something and have peace of mind. i went to by rayban sun shades today, come see me where i dey do ultimate search to spot any foul play. there's this standing fan in my village made by "national" (brand name) that fan was bought by my dad when he was still a bachelor. till today, the fan still works, it has never been taken to any electrical workshop ever.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by frozen70g(f): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Those days that you can buy original shoes and it won't peel till the shoe finally spoil

They type of children shoes in the market now is flashing beauty

After 1yr that's the end

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by webngnews: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by ericuzor(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gammeline:
This is not new
scam
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by SavageResponse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cool smiley
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Kennydoc(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Could you imagine she come direct me go where she intentionally save and hide twenty thousand naira for under her Cooler box incase i face emergency

Your mum is a lovely woman, but I'm disappointed that you used the money she suffered to save to go and drink. Who knows how much pleasure she denied herself to save that money and she released it to you without argument.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by GoldHorse(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Maybe I no read well.

You mean your mama helped you with money she has been keeping for God knows when to help you so hunger no go kill you.......
...... apart from stealing 3k more you went on a drinking spree?!!!!!
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind but I hope you Don learn from your mom's "reasoning for the future" wisdom sha.... else....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Israflor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
I remembered this shoes very well, it is called mothercare. My mother used it for three siblings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.