Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (48183 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test / Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Angelacruz: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mum are d best
Freemanbobble:
Mothers
they can save and keep things for the future
Them dey always reason about the future

The day when i respect my mom na the day when hungry do me wella
Nothing dey with me

I come dey reason my life

Luckily in the evening my mumsy call me on phone
I come reason my brokeness with her
Could you imagine she come direct me go where she intentionally save and hide twenty thousand naira for under her Cooler box incase i face emergency

O boy see smile for my face that evening
Although she come say make i collect seven thousand for inside
Trust me i top am with three thousand naira. I collect 10k
I ball that evening. See balling! Drink some bottles

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Igbodicool(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
[/s]
Biko eke njaba akpoghikwam gi aha.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by MariaAngeles: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Could you imagine she come direct me go where she intentionally save and hide twenty thousand naira for under her Cooler box incase i face emergency

Chai ! You too mumu aswear! angry
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by keko14: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Lol
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by EkwensuNjaba(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]Igbodicool:
[s] Biko eke njaba akpoghikwam gi aha.
[/s]sh*t up
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by djoe21(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

You no try angry
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by centboy123456(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Ur mom is a good woman pls take care if her
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg Nairalanders, na where person fit take see this kain woman marry?
I'm serious biko
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
[/s]liar

Lie ke?
I have a friend whose son uses the very same lunch box, I mean proper LUNCH BOX that he used in his (my friend) days

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by seye4nii(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Same happen to me when am about to travel out of nigeria my mum gave me one thick rapper cloth that i can cover my self whenever am cold their she did not tell me anything more that was 1988 December my mum passed on 2017 when we are moving stuff from our house in Nigeria for the burial preparation i just bump into one pics i took when i was a year old sitting on top of a chair rapped with that same cloth immediately i saw the pics i knew is the same cloth because the pattern is like a draft and i knew is that cloth when i went back after the burial i started looking for it cause i cant even remember were the cloth is anymore but fortunately i later remember that i use that same cloth to cover my first son bed and my son is now 24 years old he always keep it clean till now i have the cloth and the cloth is older than me i did tell my kids tho that the cloth is older that me wonderful the cloth colour is almost fade out the pattern and the thickness is still there almost 60 years old cloth God bless all mothers and Father too

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Avalobitto13(f): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2019
I had that same shoe when I was younger. I wish my mum kept mine. I love the shoe.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by EkwensuNjaba(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Ecne:

Lie ke?
I have a friend whose son uses the very same lunch box, I mean proper LUNCH BOX that he used in his (my friend) days
The great Njaba told me that when a human being wants to lie about something, or inquire about a particular ailment that has been tormenting him, instead of telling you that he is the one in question, he will rather say "my friend"

p.s when ever someone wants to inquire something about a particular disease/problem from you and use the "my friend" especially ladies, then know that they're actually reffering to themselves.

they normally visits my shrine in the great Njaba river.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by ctleurocollege: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mothers

Nothing dey with me

Same way your son will squander your sweat

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by CeterisXVII: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
olaolulazio:
Na original shoe.....

If na some of the shoes they make now.... E no go even last 30 days.

Kudos to the grandma.
And the shoes are still in fashion, o! Look at the picture. Nobody can tell that they were bought 35 years ago. Chai!
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by CeterisXVII: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
deavicky:
Is this not why i tell people that 90% of things in the market today are fake. If you buy such shoe today without using after 3 year the soul will remove then someone will come tell u the shoe has expired. is shoe a drug?
Ol' boy, no take laugh kill us for here .... cheesy grin
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Sunnyobums: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
The banga soup wey my mother cook since 1992 still dey her room, she dey warm am every morning and evening, African mothers can maintain things eeh.
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by nlPoster: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is this a variant of "What's the oldest item in your house"?
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by teepearl(f): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2019
I still have mine..this particular shoe..and i used it for all my kids.. dont know if wr can ever get sich quality again..mine is over 36years
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by landnewf: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.