Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? (826 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by ty4real123: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
I read in an article by a doctor that the
"hymen" is not the best way to test a girl
virginity as it can easily be torn by other
activities(which is not sex oo or not
messing around),without the girl's
knowledge.

Pls this is urgent,someone lost hers(my
very good friend,i have known her for
11yrs) and she never messed around all
her life,church going etc and she is really
depressed cos after 27yrs,she suddenly
realised she lost it without knowing how.
(she said she has never gone to a guys
house b4 talkless of getting drugged by
one or go clubbing or partying).she even
said she was never "raped" b4.i was
baffled and went on this reasearch and i
found dis; "Hymen Kalpana asks,
What is Hymen? Is bleeding during the
first intercourse a sign of the girl's
virginity?

Dear Kalpana,
The hymen is a thin membrane that
covers the **** . It may get torn without
the girl's knowledge while doing certain
sports activities. It may also get torn due
to **** or use of tampons.
Sometimes it is absent since birth or just
folds naturally along the walls of **** . If
it is unbroken, a little bleeding may takes
place at the first intercourse, however it
CANNOT be regarded as a test of the girl's
virginity."

NB:This is a serious and urgent matter(she
has stopped eating and she is getting
lean),experts' and knowlegdeable ppl's
views will really be appreciated too.
Re: What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by angelEmade: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
My only mission here is to become a nairaland celebrity and marry lalasticlala
We will invite you to the wedding... only if you can guess what kind of meat would be cooked! wink
Re: What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Inserting your rod
Re: What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by Maestro18(f): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Dude, you are confusing me... How did she know she has lost it? Did you insert anything there? You said from your research that the hymen can be torn from rigorous activities, so why ponder unnecessarily about shii? undecided

BTW, who cares about virginity these days? I mean, it's not like guys go around asking girls if they are virgins before proposing to them undecided

Being a virgin doesn't guarantee happiness in your marriage dear, so stop stressing yourself over nothing. Whether hymen is there or Pa Chinonso the roadside mechanic has removed it, a man that loves you will still marry you. Give it a rest
Re: What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:13am On Nov 01, 2019
but you already know I'm a virgin and you haven't even inserted any stupid rod
you tried to snatch my virginity but I resisted
0KNM:
Inserting your rod
Re: What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? by Deandean: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Op...this z ur opportunity to learn.d mind of a woman is deeper than hell.its all a scam drama aswear...so u expect her to tell u shez been chopped by pastor....truth is,d rape trilogy is oversold,guys done cast dat 1,d new 1 z "i rode bicycle alot while young,so d bicycle chair tore it i guess" grin

(1) (Reply)

Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 / Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship / What Did She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.