Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson (25158 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by dalongjnr: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2019
What he did was bad. Legally, he has no such powers. He could have press charges against them. Simply put,if you offended me or defamed my character then I should arrest and molest you! So what's the position/function of the law and it's institutions(police, NSCDC,DSS,Courts..)?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by alen4smith(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2019
universaltv:
During a live video done by Bbnaija star Tboss recently she condemn the act of Davido arresting those ladies who accused him of Impregnating one of them, Praizenews report.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4T1DKHJyHL/?igshid=2yl6wh37adia

In her Word she said its not in his place to arrest anybody or insult anyone. Do you agree with Tboss on this one ?

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-is-not-supposed-to-arrest-anybody-or-teach-anyone-a-lesson-tboss/

civilian tyrants everywhere yet the idiots call buhari a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by nogragra: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2019
universaltv:
During a live video done by Bbnaija star Tboss recently she condemn the act of Davido arresting those ladies who accused him of Impregnating one of them, Praizenews report.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4T1DKHJyHL/?igshid=2yl6wh37adia

In her Word she said its not in his place to arrest anybody or insult anyone. Do you agree with Tboss on this one ?

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-is-not-supposed-to-arrest-anybody-or-teach-anyone-a-lesson-tboss/

Davido must learn to operate within the ambit of the laws of the Land and not take the law into his hands. On the arrest of a fellow citizen, it is totally wrong for Davido to do such things, as it is tantamount to rights violation of the two ladies. Two wrongs can never make right. On this strength, Davido must be called to order as a repeat of this act by any other celebrity or rich man for that matter, can only mean one thing, creation of a precedence and perpetration of this dastardly act all over the place if allowed to fester. Hence, Tboss is right on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
The police authorities have spoken on the issue, what he did was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Has She been able to Locate the Father of her Child?
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by AlphaStyles(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
With due respect
Those ladies could have harmed davido's marriage what they did was wrong
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Funkybabee(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
what such of rubbish is that, why handcuff when they are not criminal.
And he still have gut to post it, they should sue the yeye for public embarrassment...

it's a civil case after all he open his dirty linen outside snd they must give it back to him

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2019
I no blame tboss, mayb she open her pussy for her babydaddy bcus of money or getting old sake bcus if dat man truely love her she won't be blaming ifeanyi's father for arresting those cheap product. End of rant.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Vikynas: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
See her nose like extra large singlet
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by edoairways: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Threebear:
It's funny how most people are condemning Davido , but no one is saying anything about two grown adult women that slandered a man's name .

Potentially endangered Chioma's health and well being.

A nursing mother is very susceptible and vulnerable.

In a bid to get cheap fame , they not only tried to destroy Davido's image but put his new child and wife at risk too.

But low budget feminists only care that these women were scared for a few minutes not the implications of what they could have caused. cool
Davido went too far. All he could have done was to sue those ladies without parading them on handcuff

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:

libel is a civil case and not a civil case, why handcuff them and publish thier pictures, that is totally totally wrong...

Imagine SARS starts arresting anyone who says they are pregnant for men

Thank God you said libel is a civil case... We guys also need to teach some of this olosho ladies lesson...
When you meet a lady if shes chopping money, no probs but the moment you request for your dividends on her body, she will be claiming Rape...
Some ladies are more dangerous that the crawling cobra snake at night..
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by edoairways: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

Davido must learn to operate within the ambit of the laws of the Land and not take the law into his hands. On the arrest of a fellow citizen, it is totally wrong for Davido to do such things, as it is tantamount to rights violation of the two ladies. Two wrongs can never make right. On this strength, Davido must be called to order as a repeat of this act by any other celebrity or rich man for that matter, can only mean one thing, creation of a precedence and perpetration of this dastardly act all over the place if allowed to fester. Hence, Tboss is right on this one.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by iammo(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2019
grin my guy say dividend... bad guy, but you are fvcking right tho

Gforce2015:

Thank God you said libel is a civil case... We guys also need to teach some of this olosho ladies lesson...
When you meet a lady if shes chopping money, no probs but the moment you request for your dividends on her body, she will be claiming Rape...
Some ladies are more dangerous that the crawling cobra snake at night..
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by sexysage(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2019
alonzoiv:
Who is T-Boss? A cow with a nose-ring?

Jesu

Oga u wicked oo
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by neutrotoba(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:

libel is a civil case and not a criminal case, why handcuff them and publish thier pictures, that is totally totally wrong...

Imagine SARS starts arresting anyone who says they are pregnant for men

My brother, no loud am o, den go insult you

Too many Nigerians are ignorant and keep applauding the wrong thing publicly

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by pacespot(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Because all you women care for is money, if someone has money, he can do and undo anything with your lots and you're okay with it. It is same money that made those girls to blackmail davido by saying they are pregnant for him. I think they deserve the punishment metted out to them even if it is not completely legal. Money rules the world of you women, and so is the case of these little hoes and davido.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

OGA LAWYER why did those cheap product want to create unneccessary scene in the first place or are u also a homebreaker. As for that tboss i no blame her that how she started seeking attention by opening her milk factory on tv before she go open her pussy for someone she can't fully call her own, heaven pity those taking her side on this.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by damiafolabi9: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Good Morning
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Jh0wsef(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Threebear:
It's funny how most people are condemning Davido , but no one is saying anything about two grown adult women that slandered a man's name .

Potentially endangered Chioma's health and well being.

A nursing mother is very susceptible and vulnerable.

In a bid to get cheap fame , they not only tried to destroy Davido's image but put his new child and wife at risk too.

But low budget feminists only care that these women were scared for a few minutes not the implications of what they could have caused. cool

I swear Davido messed up. I wanted those idiots in JAIL!

How will people just wake up one morning and decide to tarnish another man's image, why this critical period where he's meant to be a happy father?? davido really messed up.. Even if na one week. Those babes suppose go jail

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by toye440: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Davido Vs Tboss Loading................95%
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by ikay00406(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2019
edoairways:

Davido went too far. All he could have done was to sue those ladies without parading them on handcuff
Forgiveness is a sin..They should dance to the music.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Neddstark: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Princedapace:

I dont really like wasting my energy on many topics in Nigeria because it is obvious Nigeria is a useless country. Davido has no right to arrest anyone and broadcast it live and intimidate them. All he needed to do was report to police and follow it up. He is a star and I know police would have given him a listening ear.

But hay, Nigerians are fond of blindly support famous people just the way we go about giving excuses for our leaders. who do us this thing no like us at all.

How can another citizen arrest, handcuff and broadcast it on social media? if we all go about doing same, that means we no longer live in a lawful country. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned becus u dont know when it may hit u.

One of the few sensible Nigerians on Nairaland. Follow up with the law simple. Just like the pastor then followed up Kemi Olunloyo's case with the law, that should have been done here. No private citizen has a right to arrest another.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by electrokcoi(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
But if I were to be David I wouldn't mind those girls anyway
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by nogragra: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Alex09:
OGA LAWYER why did those cheap product want to create unneccessary scene in the first place or are u also a homebreaker. As for that tboss i no blame her that how she started seeking attention by opening her milk factory on tv before she go open her pussy for someone she can't fully call her own, heaven pity those taking her side on this.
For your uninformed self I am not a lawyer. Nigeria is a mess today because of people like you and small issues like this that kept getting swept under the carpet for years to become the monster of today that kept rearing its ugly head. Normally, I don't deal issues with people with low acumen, but I made an exemption to educate people of your like who cannot keep their private rot in their room and pantry. Mend your ways and do not say bad is good.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by fxskye: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2019
I condemned the alleged Defamation by the ladies. If they need help from Davido, I think the guy will surely try his best.
But won't support the arrest by non-enforcement agency, be it they are acting on instruction of Davido or by being his fans.

Do not take law to your hand.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by adedayoa2(f): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2019
She just spoke the truth and Nigerians are shutting her up.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Princedapace:

I dont really like wasting my energy on many topics in Nigeria because it is obvious Nigeria is a useless country. Davido has no right to arrest anyone and broadcast it live and intimidate them. All he needed to do was report to police and follow it up. He is a star and I know police would have given him a listening ear.

But hay, Nigerians are fond of blindly support famous people just the way we go about giving excuses for our leaders. who do us this thing no like us at all.

How can another citizen arrest, handcuff and broadcast it on social media? if we all go about doing same, that means we no longer live in a lawful country. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned becus u dont know when it may hit u.

You have said it all
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Stallion44: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Why shouldn't he? Because your image hasn't been tarnished before
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by adedayoa2(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Stallion44:
Why shouldn't he? Because your image hasn't been tarnished before
He should sue them for defamation.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Beat123(f): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Illiterates in NL... dumb e-warriors!

Smelling NL people and empty brains,, shes right.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Temple1288(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

For your uninformed self I am not a lawyer. Nigeria is a mess today because of people like you and small issues like this that kept getting swept under the carpet for years to become the monster of today that kept rearing its ugly head. Normally, I don't deal issues with people with low acumen, but I made an exemption to educate people of your like who cannot keep their private rot in their room and pantry. Mend your ways and do not say bad is good.

Chisos!
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

word of wisdom from elder stateman but u are condemning davido's act and not talking about how those idiots start the nonsense,if they needed help in the first place they should have asked him.u are also one of dem hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Uche Jombo At Rita Dominic's Party (Pictures) / Uriel Oputa Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.