Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson (25160 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Realfrankie(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Wetin concern tboss with OBO matter
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by virginchaser(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Most young stars are bad influence to Nigerian youths contributing negatively to already degraded family moral standard.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Thegamingorca(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Jamesilvar:
See this lactating cow is trying to trend a little. No go look after ur baby.

Lol
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Ok na, try your luck and tell him he is the father of your baby.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by edoairways: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2019
ikay00406:

Why wouldn't he parade them in public.. Didn't they insult and defame him publicly?? Trying to spoil his name and ruin his career..They even mentioned chioma.. Imagine.. Every action has an opposite reaction to balance the equation.. Forgiveness is a sin.. Davido has handled numerous other civil issues privately but in this case they publicly humiliated him so he should disgrace them publicly..They should dance to the music.
Davido ought to follow the case legally
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by joytothewise(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ujauju34:
Nobody is the law

What did the law do about it when the lady started it first ?? Or what did the law do when Davido said he is looking for there arrest??

What is law?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by joytothewise(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
edoairways:

Davido ought to follow the case legally

On a lighter mood bro... it is beta davido did what he did those poor ladies no get money and people like you won't or might not contribute a penny for there bail so relax

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by kindredspirit(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shalama:
Davido should have stayed mute and allow smelly bastards like you cook up stories to embarrass his family. O ni kure!

Why don't you guys try and be reasonable ? Is this so hard for you to understand that it is the exclusive preserve of security agencies, especially the police, to put an accused person in chains ?

Na wah for Una sha !
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by edoairways: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
joytothewise:

On a lighter mood bro... it is beta davido did what he did those poor ladies no get money and people like you won't or might not contribute a penny for there bail so relax
There are ways to go about it. First of all he sue them for character defamation. Secondly he asked them to pay for damage even if it means doing community service that would be viewed globally. The disgrace and shame alone would deter others from repeating such act. Those ladies now have a case against Davido since he paraded them like thieves on the media. A good lawyer would take up this case to sue for damages even if means Davido coughing out millions for settlement.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Don't know, but I think she meant Davido should ve left the arrest for the police, and the teaching of lesson for the court. Naija is too lawless!
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by nogragra: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Alex09:
word of wisdom from elder stateman but u are condemning davido's act and not talking about how those idiots start the nonsense,if they needed help in the first place they should have asked him.u are also one of dem hypocrites
What you don't understand are many. No one says the girls did not do wrong, we are saying you cannot correct a wrong with another wrong. Are you clear now?
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by ayaside(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:

libel is a civil case and not a criminal case, why handcuff them and publish thier pictures, that is totally totally wrong...

Imagine SARS starts arresting anyone who says they are pregnant for men

Common sense dey worry you. Best commment.. I always say it, most NLnders don't think before typing cos they wanna be savages for likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by pryme(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neddstark:

One of the few sensible Nigerians on Nairaland. Follow up with the law simple. Just like the pastor then followed up Kemi Olunloyo's case with the law, that should have been done here. No private citizen has a right to arrest another.

This law was passed before GEJ left office, check again.

It's funny how people are complaining about the consequences of an unreasonable act.

Those girls are lucky, some powerful people will make sure they don't leave to regret it.
Besides Davido has an upper hand here, with our corrupt system and corrupt police, he could have just had SARS dump their body somewhere, pay them some money to cover it up.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by inspitation: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
So this fool is back online? welcome back pregnant virgin
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Neddstark: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
pryme:

It's funny how people are complaining about the consequences of an unreasonable act.

Those girls are lucky, some powerful people will make sure they don't leave to regret it.
Besides Davido has an upper hand here, with our corrupt system and corrupt police, he could have just had SARS dump their body somewhere, pay them some money to cover it up.

Please dont quote me again. Your opinion is shitty
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by pryme(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neddstark:

Please dont quote me again. Your opinion is shitty

Of course, it's not suppose to make sense to someone with a shitty brain that can't get their facts right before exposing their inadequacies.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Neddstark: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
pryme:

Of course, it's not suppose to make sense to someone with a shitty brain that can't get their facts right before exposing their inadequacies.

Perhaps your sisters make a mistake like that then a retarrd like you is thinking of dumping their bodies somewhere. Nonesense.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by kindredspirit(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
pryme:

I would really be happy to be updated if you show me evidence of when President Jonathan "passed" [SIC] a law legalising the arrest and handcuffing of civilians by another civilian. I'm sure you're referring to the Administration of Criminal Justice Act which was the landmark bill that President Jonathan signed into law. This has zero link to the matter at hand. It will go against the grain of your argument because that Bill seeks to ensure, amongst other things, that suspects are handed over to the police and not held in custody for more than 48 hours but charged to court within that period.

There's 'citizens arrest' wherein you can HOLD, technically "arrest" ( and restrain, maybe with a rope ) let's say a thief, caught in the act, and THEN HAND THEM TO THE POLICE or security agencies. In essence, the "arrest and restraining" is predicated upon your reporting to the police/security agencies not to take the law into your hands.

It is even funnier and shocking how you lot find nothing wrong about such an illegal act as one civilian taking the laws into their hands by putting another civilian in shackles over an issue that is not a criminal matter but a civil one.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by pryme(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
kindredspirit:

I would really be happy to be updated if you show me evidence of when President Jonathan "passed" [SIC] a law legalising the arrest and handcuffing of civilians by another civilian. I'm sure you're referring to the Administration of Criminal Justice Act which was the landmark bill that President Jonathan signed into law. This has zero link to the matter at hand. It will go against the grain of your argument because that Bill seeks to ensure, amongst other things, that suspects are handed over to the police and not held in custody for more than 48 hours but charged to court within that period.

There's 'citizens arrest' wherein you can HOLD, technically "arrest" ( and restrain, maybe with a rope ) let's say a thief, caught in the act, and THEN HAND THEM TO THE POLICE or security agencies. In essence, the "arrest and restraining" is predicated upon your reporting to the police/security agencies not to take the law into your hands.

It is even funnier and shocking how you lot find nothing wrong about such an illegal act as one civilian taking the laws into their hands by putting another civilian in shackles over an issue that is not a criminal matter but a civil one.

The initial response was to comment that "no citizen can arrest a citizen" of which you just confirmed my point.

The second paragraph was as a matter of fact, Davido has the means to manipulate a corrupt system we have in this country to do his bidding, do you know how many people disappear everyday because of issues that are more petty than this?
Am sure you are well aware of news everyday about the discovery of decomposing bodies.

The problem is you know the kind of country Nigeria is yet you complain for me saying what it is.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by pryme(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neddstark:

Perhaps your sisters make a mistake like that then a retarrd like you is thinking of dumping their bodies somewhere. Nonesense.

Don't say "perhaps"
Stop assuming, I did not come at you with assumptions.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by greggng: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
SURElee:
As much as Tboss is right, David go soon blast her life cycle in and out. She go soon hear say she be pauper and can't/will never measure up to his entire family's wealth.

That is where I agree with Ajuri the special advice to Mr president that Davido is not a good role model...he defines himself with material things.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

What you don't understand are many. No one says the girls did not do wrong, we are saying you cannot correct a wrong with another wrong. Are you clear now?
what is wrong in what he did to them? They are there tarnishing his image all in the name of getting stupid attention from social media and u are here saying he's wrong for cautioning them and by the way are u saying that the police that went to arrest them for a punishable offence are wrong or do u think he wouldn't have seek his lawyer's opinion before he took the action. If he didn't do that to this ones now did u know how many other ones that would come out again and do the same to anyone including u if u later end up been a world star. Bro let 4get abt dis thread and use our precious time 4 something meaningful . One love
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by nogragra: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Alex09:
what is wrong in what he did to them? They are there tarnishing his image all in the name of getting stupid attention from social media and u are here saying he's wrong for cautioning them and by the way are u saying that the police that went to arrest them for a punishable offence are wrong or do u think he wouldn't have seek his lawyer's opinion before he took the action. If he didn't do that to this ones now did u know how many other ones that would come out again and do the same to anyone including u if u later end up been a world star. Bro let 4get abt dis thread and use our precious time 4 something meaningful . One love
I have no doubt that you are a fan. Fans always fail to see what matters most sometimes, should I say get a life.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
nogragra:

I have no doubt that you are a fan. Fans always fail to see what matters most sometimes, should I say get a life.
I'm not a fan. What if he sue them for defamation of name&character and they were charged to court and they were found guilty what will u people(including that white skin cow nose woman call tboss) be saying about him
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by nogragra: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Alex09:
I'm not a fan. What if he sue them for defamation of name&character and they were charged to court and they were found guilty what will u people(including that white skin cow nose woman call tboss) be saying about him
That is why in this case and in all cases the law must be allowed to take its course and not the other way round as Davido has done. That is what we've been saying all along. Come to think about it, the turn things have taken in recent times has shown that there is more to this than meet the eyes. Don't believe everything in the media for your own health.
Re: Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson by Alex09(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2019
nogragra:

That is why in this case and in all cases the law must be allowed to take its course and not the other way round as Davido has done. That is what we've been saying all along. Come to think about it, the turn things have taken in recent times has shown that there is more to this than meet the eyes. Don't believe everything in the media for your own health.
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAN VICKER OR RAMSEY NOAUH? / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Uriel Oputa Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.