Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (31138 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mcuzy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
same here too. maybe them don take am down
hmmm....
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mcuzy:
ur God?
bunkum
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mcuzy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
lawalosky:
bunkum
Meaning ?
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mcuzy:
Meaning ?
google
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
LordAzubuike:
How people can be so careless to get hit by a vehicle while trying to cross still baffles me.

Have you read the details of how it happened?
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
superlanny:
This is the most graphic image I have seen this year...Rip

@ mcuzy , buharified009 and mustsucceed, I usually don't reply mentions,but you are lucky you didn't view the pictures when the OP first posted it, he had to remove it, the girl was literally dismembered and crushed. It was a very gory and disturbing sight.

My Goodness shocked.....May The almighty comfort and strengthen her family.

I hope the law comes down hard on the driver

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by mhiztajoshua8(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please how do I unsee this?
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cris955(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Poor tenses , you can't even spell correctly and you're here mingling words together. An hausa almajiri will do better than the nonsense you wrote up there.
you should be ashamed of yourself
if you attended school you wouldn't have post such comments on a dead persons picture...
God himself is disappointed in you
you should ask for forgiveness because you hsve become a disease
Re: Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cris955(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
bonnyhope:

Have you read the details of how it happened?
don't mind that lunatic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.