Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market (28027 Views)

Samsung Is Killing It With Innovation!! Check Out The New Crazy Galaxy A80!! / How Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Beats Iphone X / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Review: A Worthy Mid-range Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Mozzyb1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
post=83671875:
SAMSUNG: THE KING OF PHONES.
no doubt! Oga na master any day. Don't compare Musa with CR7. They are both footballers.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by chigoizie7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why won’t they be taking over when naija police and efcc are accusing anyone seen with apple phone as a yahoo boy?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Mozzyb1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

Thank God for Tecno,I still remember TecnoP3,N3,M3 etc,if not for Tecno the likes of Samsung will still be ripping us off with wack spec and huge money.
Did you say wack specs? I won't blame you, when u try any Samsung fone, u ll understand better. My dear, flying peace airline 2 dubai isn't the same as flying Emirates 2 dubai. A trial ll convince u

1 Like

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by chiemesoft(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Xiaomi rocks, if you put Samsung and Xiaomi brand that has same configuration, Xiaomi beats Samsung even on price range. e.g. A20 costs over 50k while Redmi 7 cost less and even rocks better
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by musicwriter(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

Speak for yourself mister.

Which Nigerians ,how many Nigerians? Where do you carry out your research?

People will still be buying Tecno oga ,so stop saying Tecno is dead.
You're the one talking trash bro,which Nokia is in the heart of Nigerians,keep decieving yourself mister.

How many people do you see using Nokia android phone since they started producing it? Compare it to those using Tecno.

Now I know you have comprehension problem,it is a very big issue for you,go back and read my post again. Saying Tecno is dead is nonsense,they made other phones become cheaper in the market.

Till tomorrow people will still be buying Tecno even if Xiaomi , Samsung and Nokia are available.

Btw I'm using redmi note 5 so stop whining like a kid, when I look around me I see people,a lot of them still going for infinix and Tecno.

@line in bold.

I just did an accidental somewhat research. And how it happened is that I wanted to buy phones for a sister in Abia state and another sister in Lagos. So I called the one in Abia and asked her which phone she'll like and she immediately replied Infinix. I called the one in Lagos and asked her the same question and she said any android phone. I told her there're many android phones in the market and I don't know which one she'll like. She told me to hold-on and I could hear her ask someone, and few seconds she said Infinix as well. Yet, they have no idea I want to send them phone.

I've never used Infinix phone before, so I've been wondering what is it about Infinix. I, personally would want a cheap samsung phone for them but since for whatever reason they prefer Infinix, I just have to buy Infinix for them. There has to be a reason they both prefer Infinix.

By the way, anybody with knowledge about phones should let me know which 1 or 2 of the below phones I should send them. They're all in the same price range.
Infinix Hot 8, 2G RAM, 4G, 5,000mAh.
Infinix Hot 7 pro, 4Gb RAM, 4G, 4,000mAh.
Infinix Smart 3 plus, 3Gb RAM, 4G, 3,500mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M10, 2Gb RAM, 4G, 3,400mAh.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Nnuforum: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Partner with 1 Nigeria forum Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook, view ja post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1200 and stand d chance to earn over 10k every month. Ask me how.

https:///2347058214152

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
livebyday:

I don't know what you consider "studying the market to mean" but if you did and yet you say Transsion isn't finished in the smart phone market then I can boldly state you are lying or don't know what a market study means

Cheers
You study market with perception I study market with empirical evidence. With the level of income among Nigerians transition or whatever name they call them would still hold the market. Your Samsung can't sell low end device in Nigeria market with same quality. All the argument has always been high and mid end products. The level of income among many Nigerians is low.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Sultan5(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
edoairways:

You saw 4 persons using Xiaomi but I see thousands of Nigerians buy tecno or infinix on daily basis

I said I personally know 4 and I also saw many others. Read between the line next time.

They are obviously thousands more getting Xiaomi phones. You don't need to go far check the Xiaomi thread on the phone section and see for yourself. Things are changing fast!
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by yincah38: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Samsung sold more phones worldwide than apple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
9jayes:
I have never for once used Tecno, either LG, Samsung or iPhone.
Nairaland should create a VIP Section for IPhone and Samsung users like us, mixing us with Itel, Techno & Infinix users is not fair at all.�����

Btw, I buy and sell all kinds of funds at a juicy rate see my signature.
Pele, Mr. VIP.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by livebyday(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
edoairways:

You study market with perception I study market with empirical evidence. With the level of income among Nigerians transition or whatever name they call them would still hold the market. Your Samsung can't sell low end device in Nigeria market with same quality. All the argument has always been high and mid end products. The level of income among many Nigerians is low.
[/s]

Again you are using buzz words to state a made up fact that's basically your own personal opinion.

Stop already, you are not being taken seriously

Your opinion counts for less than minus 0.0001 of the facts

Go have a great day and stop bothering me

Cheers
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Again you are using buzz words to state a made up fact that's basically your own personal opinion.

Stop already, you are not being taken seriously

Your opinion counts for less than minus 0.0001 of the facts

Go have a great day and stop bothering me

Cheers
Mr man if you don't have facts then keep silence. Your Samsung can't sell low end products in Nigeria hence they will still struggle in battle for supremacy.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by livebyday(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
edoairways:

Mr man if you don't have facts then keep silence. Your Samsung can't sell low end products in Nigeria hence they will still struggle in battle for supremacy.
[/s]

Are you done?

Now go and have a nap

Low end devices indeed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

I said I personally know 4 and I also saw many others. Read between the line next time.

They are obviously thousands more getting Xiaomi phones. You don't need to go far check the Xiaomi thread on the phone section and see for yourself. Things are changing fast!
I understand you very well but the reality on ground shows that tecno still holds the market. Many Nigerians still prefer them inspite of the demarketing by many on social media. Xiaomi will sell well if they study the market very well. As it stand they haven't rather than concentrate on mid and high level, they should consider low level too. Even if they have products for such level, they lack publicity. One thing I hate is spoiling a brand's image. If not for tecno would Nigerians afforb to buy android?. Was Samsung not in Nigeria market when tecno came? Did they consider us at all?. Did Xiaomi even consider Nigerian market in the first place.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by piagetskinner(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
ityP:
Xiaomi is actually going to do more exploits than Samsung in Naija. The number of people switching to Xiaomi is alarming

I just de wait for Black Friday so that I can obtain that note 7...
I bought the note 5 during last years Black Friday sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Slimszy: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
piagetskinner:

I just de wait for Black Friday so that I can obtain that note 7...
I bought the note 5 during last years Black Friday sales

How much do you think it would sell?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Ramanto(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
ominilongest:
37k dual sim
Thanks. How's the battery?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by sprints1: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
Over the years in Nigeria, Samsung has been one of those brands that build devices for premium users. Their flagship devices in the S series and Note series are highly rated among users in the Nigerian Android community. Considering the specifications their flagship smartphones come with, I wouldn't actually blame them for putting the devices at price range they usually sell it.

This year Samsung released about 5-6 premium devices - Samsung Galaxy S 10, Samsung Galaxy S 10 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S10e (This is the smallest and cheapest version of the Samsung Galaxy Series), Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (The 5G variant of the S Series devices), Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.

All these devices cost between N100,000- N350,000 depending on the variant you choose to buy. If Samsung had decided to stick with the usual yearly line up they would still make money, they're a big company and it's quite easy for them to make huge sales. However, Samsung decided to enter the mid-range smartphone segment that has been dominated by the Transsion boys for a while (By Transsion boys - I mean Tecno, Infinix and Itel) . This move has disrupted the market massively.

Transsion Holdings business model is quite easy to notice if you are very observant - Itel devices handle the entry-level smartphones for the lower class of the economy, while Tecno and Infinix build devices for the middle class.

The purchasing power of the middle-class all together trumps the ones of both the elites and low-class part of the economy, giving Transsion a lot of customers to push their products to and the business model worked extremely well for them till Samsung, Xiaomi and Nokia came into the picture.

Samsung, Xiaomi and Nokia are dragging the community away from Tecno and Infinix because of two main reasons

1.Tecno and Infinix suck at sending updates : There's nothing customers love more than constant updates, even if it's not a full OS upgrade, minor software updates gives users a very subtle impression that the brand still knows their device exists and is working to improve it. The Transsion boys really suck at this.

2.Tecno and Infinix aren't totally innovative: When it comes to design aesthetics you would agree with me that there hasn't been any mind-blowing design from these two brands. All they do is take cues from other brands and add minor design changes.

The difference between the brands are quite obvious. I know you're judging me for comparing the transsion boys to global brands but I believe they can do better. For example only the Tecno Spark 3 Pro was confirmed to receive Android 10 and it's still in beta - You can access that on Tecno's page by googling "Tecno Spark 3 Pro Android Q beta program". That's one device out of over 20 other recent ones out there they confirmed is getting the update and like I always say -That sucks.

Samsung on the other hand is taking advantage of the fact that they are more popular to stay ahead of Xiaomi and Nokia. I was talking to a friend about this some days ago and he made some very interesting points.

1.Most people are skeptical of using Xiaomi because of the "Chinko" factor

2.Nokia on the other hand just came back to the market after their failed partnership with Microsoft and only extreme loyalists would go back to them. However, Nokia would sell more in Nigeria than Xiaomi because of their previous reputation.

On my own part I feel the "Chinko" factor is a misconception. Xiaomi devices are awesome, the Android OS running on MIUI is amazing and it's one of the best I've seen so far. However, Xiaomi would have to battle that while Samsung would be on a cruise in the market.

Samsung's A Series is their response to the mid-range segment and boy are they working wonders. The smallest device in the lineup the Galaxy A10 has 2GB RAM , an Exynos Processor and 32GB of internal storage and the device costs less than N40,000.

Samsung has literally a device on every price range from 36,000 - 120,000 naira. Here's a list of devices on their lineup.

Samsung Galaxy A10 & A10s

Samsung Galaxy A20 & A20s

Samsung Galaxy A30 & A30s

Samsung Galaxy A50 & A50s

Samsung Galaxy A70 & A70s

Samsung Galaxy A80

Samsung Galaxy A90

Samsung released 12 phones covering literally every reasonable price range in a space of one year and the phones have been a hit. I use a Samsung device and I've received updates more than 4 times in less than 4 months.

Updates lets users enjoy their phones for as long as they want and only upgrade when they want to, Transsion's business model of refusing to push constant updates so customers would buy new phones isn't acceptable and if care isn't taken, they'll lose a lot of customers to Samsung and the new boys in the Nigerian smartphone market.

Like my friend says

http:///s7e01f13e191101en_ng
your post is wrong though people are purchasing Samsung for the name but their Stupid amoled devices is no way better than some tecno and infinix phone...they are just trying to make mid range phone cuz they have seen that transion has taken over Africa after Iphone, na transion be next...
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Sultan5(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
edoairways:

I understand you very well but the reality on ground shows that tecno still holds the market. Many Nigerians still prefer them inspite of the demarketing by many on social media. Xiaomi will sell well if they study the market very well. As it stand they haven't rather than concentrate on mid and high level, they should consider low level too. Even if they have products for such level, they lack publicity. One thing I hate is spoiling a brand's image. If not for tecno would Nigerians afforb to buy android?. Was Samsung not in Nigeria market when tecno came? Did they consider us at all?. Did Xiaomi even consider Nigerian market in the first place.

Hmmm I get your point. My bone of contention was you saying only few Nigerians use Xiaomi. Which is untrue as the no of Xiaomi users in Nigeria keeps growing year in year out.

Xiaomi has always considered Nigeria market, have you seen the recent phone launch they did days ago releasing phones like redmi 8A which is an entry level phone for less than 40k and all the way up to redmi note 8 pro. All powerful devices with value for your money. Yes publicity can be better. But they make both low end to high end phones that are just beautiful to look at and durable.

I didn't mention Techno let alone spoil their brand, I only mentioned Samsung. Sure techno phones have come a long way no doubt. My 1st and 2nd Android phones were techno. So they really brought affordable phones to Nigeria. But what made them great is now becoming their Achilles heel as they constantly refuse to upgrade the hardware for their mid range phones. Which is something Xiaomi phones can boast of. Techno and the likes hardly make any low end phones with Snapdragon chip set but the redmi 8A has a Snapdragon chip set and they still maintained the low price.

Just because techno brought Android phones to the majority of Nigerians, doesn't excuse their decision to keep using low end hardware for their phones, when others like Xiaomi use high end hardware and still manage to sell theirs at cheaper rate.

But agreed techno still holds the market but the rate at which Xiaomi are winning hearts and mind is alarming. Techno should be worried. Xiaomi 1st phone came out in 2011. See how quickly they've build up trust that they are now one of the top 5 best selling smartphone brands in the world. You will hardly see a Xiaomi user go back to techno, infinix or itel phone except if life happens. Because once you have seen the light, nothing will make you go back to darkness. Enough said!!!
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Hmmm I get your point. My bone of contention was you saying only few Nigerians use Xiaomi. Which is untrue as the no of Xiaomi users in Nigeria keeps growing year in year out.

Xiaomi has always considered Nigeria market, have you seen the recent phone launch they did days ago releasing phones like redmi 8A which is an entry level phone for less than 40k and all the way up to redmi note 8 pro. All powerful devices with value for your money. Yes publicity can be better. But they make both low end to high end phones that are just beautiful to look at and durable.

I didn't mention Techno let alone spoil their brand, I only mentioned Samsung. Sure techno phones have come a long way no doubt. My 1st and 2nd Android phones were techno. So they really brought affordable phones to Nigeria. But what made them great is now becoming their Achilles heel as they constantly refuse to upgrade the hardware for their mid range phones. Which is something Xiaomi phones can boast of. Techno and the likes hardly make any low end phones with Snapdragon chip set but the redmi 8A has a Snapdragon chip set and they still maintained the low price.

Just because techno brought Android phones to the majority of Nigerians, doesn't excuse their decision to keep using low end hardware for their phones, when others like Xiaomi use high end hardware and still manage to sell theirs at cheaper rate.

But agreed techno still holds the market but the rate at which Xiaomi are winning hearts and mind is alarming. Techno should be worried. Xiaomi 1st phone came out in 2011. See how quickly they've build up trust that they are now one of the top 5 best selling smartphone brands in the world. You will hardly see a Xiaomi user go back to techno, infinix or itel phone except if life happens. Because once you have seen the light, nothing will make you go back to darkness. Enough said!!!
By the way I need to know information about Xiaomi phone. You said one is sold for 40k which one?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

By the way I need to know information about Xiaomi phone. You said one is sold for 40k which one?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by ominilongest(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ramanto:

Thanks. How's the battery?
perfect
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Sultan5(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
edoairways:

Less than 40k really, thats redmi 8A. Should be on sale from 4th of November was launched on Monday this week.

Below are pics from the launch. Imagine Redmi 8A with all its amazing specs still houses a 5000mah ba3. Abeg which techno or Samsung phone in this price range comes close to this.

Lemme drop some of the specs of Redmi 8A here so you can see what value for money really means. Compare this with Samsung A10 which is N45k

Connectivity: 2g, 3g and 4g

BODY;
Dimension - 156.5 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm (6.16 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
Weight - 188 g (6.63 oz)
Build - Front glass, plastic body
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Splash resistant

DISPLAY
Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5

PLATFORM
OS Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
Chipset Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
CPU Octa-core (2x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
GPU Adreno 505

MAIN CAMERA
Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
Features LED flash, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps

SELFIE CAMERA
Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm
Features HDR
Video 1080p@30fps

BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Charging Fast battery charging 18W

Price N36500

Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by tck2000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Update is overated By the way Sultan5 Great device but bad Camera Specs.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Sultan5(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
tck2000:
Update is overated By the way Sultan5 Great device but bad Camera Specs.

Bad camera specs Like seriously? For N36500 what are you expecting? Is the Samsung A10 that's sold for N45k any better in terms of camera specs.if you want much better camera specs go for the big dogs RN8 or RN8 pro.

This is an entry level phone. The specs are still pretty good, you can check YouTube, the camera performs really well.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by ityP(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
SKINDOGGY:

But dia marketing is poor Sha
Am abt to buy buy note8 pro

Good product dey advertise itself
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mozzyb1:

Did you say wack specs? I won't blame you, when u try any Samsung fone, u ll understand better. My dear, flying peace airline 2 dubai isn't the same as flying Emirates 2 dubai. A trial ll convince u

You have comprehension problem, I'm not talking about their flash device.

I'm talking about when manufacturers were still producing 2.3 inchs smartphone with button,there was this Samsung open and close ,and this other small Samsung running on Android then, they were expensive,more than 40k ,not until Tecno came out with Tecno N3,P3 etc 3.5 inches and running on Android.

They were the cheapest then,and a lot of people bought it ,in fact Tecno made a lot people use their first android phone.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by edoairways: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Less than 40k really, thats redmi 8A. Should be on sale from 4th of November was launched on Monday this week.

Below are pics from the launch. Imagine Redmi 8A with all its amazing specs still houses a 5000mah ba3. Abeg which techno or Samsung phone in this price range comes close to this.

Lemme drop some of the specs of Redmi 8A here so you can see what value for money really means. Compare this with Samsung A10 which is N45k

Connectivity: 2g, 3g and 4g

BODY;
Dimension - 156.5 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm (6.16 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
Weight - 188 g (6.63 oz)
Build - Front glass, plastic body
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Splash resistant

DISPLAY
Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5

PLATFORM
OS Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
Chipset Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
CPU Octa-core (2x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
GPU Adreno 505

MAIN CAMERA
Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
Features LED flash, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps

SELFIE CAMERA
Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm
Features HDR
Video 1080p@30fps

BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Charging Fast battery charging 18W

Price N36500
Really!
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by tck2000(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Bad camera specs Like seriously? For N36500 what are you expecting? Is the Samsung A10 that's sold for N45k any better in terms of camera specs.if you want much better camera specs go for the big dogs RN8 or RN8 pro.

This is an entry level phone. The specs are still pretty good, you can check YouTube, the camera performs really well.
Well is it camera better than Infinix Hot 8,Hauwai Y7?
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Sultan5(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
tck2000:
Well is it camera better than Infinix Hot 8,Hauwai Y7?

Very nice, well if you check online you will see that the differences are not that much just slight differences, while infinix hot 8 takes slightly better pictures with the back camera, Redmi 8A takes slightly better pictures with the front camera. Hauwei y7 does slightly better in both aspects but that's to be expected giving the price. But overall the differences ain't much.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by Afrocentric: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
oodua1stson:
wow! Never knew you are the custodian of all Nigerians heart. Brother wey........

Most people who buy tecno androids these days have not really seen or heard of the new Samsung phones. Once they see it they are never going back to tecno
Truth. Brother I'm looking for Samsung galaxy s6 screen.
Re: How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market by tck2000(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sultan5:

Very nice, well if you check online you will see that the differences are not that much just slight differences, while infinix hot 8 takes slightly better pictures with the back camera, Redmi 8A takes slightly better pictures with the front camera. Hauwei y7 does slightly better in both aspects but that's to be expected giving the price. But overall the differences ain't much.
If i decide to get a new phone,it would be Xiaomi or Hauwai.I would like to go for Samsung but i heard that it's expensive to repair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight / Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.