Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (44759 Views)

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) / Naira Marley Mocks Kaffy For Condemning His ‘soapy’ Dance / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by yeyeosoronga: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2019
einsteine:

Defamation is a criminal offence in Nigeria. That's why Kemi Olunloyo was sent to jail.

Interesting, I've heard that before....
I know for sure Kemi's case happened because she had no money or powers behind her. The law is very selective and her arrest, judgement, sentencing is still very sketchy.
Otherwise, most people saying Buhari of Sudan and Atiku of Cameroon would be in jail by now. I would really like it when they start turning on themselves, and the police starts applying this law and arresting people for defamation and slander as it is a criminal offence. Money binds however, and is the common denominator among the rich.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by freemi(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
You are funny, man. grin

You don't know me either but I will allow this pass. I am not here to reel out my accomplishments, but I will definitely make way for you to win this argument and every other argument we may get into on this platform.

You win!

say thanks n move on stop talkn plenty here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by OkoAnike(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
Do you know what personality branding is about? People spend millions to grow their brand. How can you encourage sane people to sit, concoct lies against an innocent person and then employ social media to brand that person with fake news? And this was happening at a very important time in that young man's life. See, if you don't want heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I know the law. If Davido had taken it up, they would go to jail for slander or defamation of character because it was malicious to his reputation and brand.

Quit this mollycoddling...this is the real world. If you commit a crime, apologies won't save your skin.

No body is stop him from protecting his image and personality, what the young woman is saying is, do it the proper way...

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Nothing like winning oo. Dem dey give cup ni ?

We can disagree without being disagreeable.
But honestly, Davido got it wrong. Forget that he is rich. I know what I am saying.. I teach people these things.

Put yourself in the girls's shoes.

More pepper soup and Moet for you this weekend oo

Logobenzz logobenz2
give him Chandon or moet.

Bill on me!!!
lol
My prayer for you woman,is to be accused of adultery by your husband.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Gbemishile1:
My prayer for you woman,is to be accused of adultery by your husband.
Davido was wrong. The girls were wrong too.
Very wrong too.

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by adrusa: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2019
For Davido, it is always about the money. He is all money and no sense. Nothing to see here. High or low budget, T-boss never begged Davido's father for money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Majikmoment(f): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Wizkid will never reply
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by adrusa: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5506021/bella-disu-completes-luxurious-high. Now, this is an OBO (Omo Baba Olowo) with sense! Correct babe, not some "money missed road spoilt brat".
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by K4daniel: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
People need to be careful with their mouths and I wouldn't care to know what pushed these two ladies unto this woes.

And some one was quoting Gani fawehinmi fighting for the poor but the truth is Gani was only fighting for injustice and people who don't fragment troubles.

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Hauwi(f): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Davido was wrong same for the girls..but I know they wanted that cheap fame from Davido that's why they did all that..afterwards he took them out to the pool and all.and they were happy like nothing happened.the girls got what they wanted 'small fame' and he gave them so e no concern us again.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Kendollar696(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2019
The crime Davido commited here was parading them. but he was not wrong and never wrong arresting them. persons saying he shouldn't have arrested them, wait until it gets to your turn. Do you even know that careless pranks has cost people's life? �
ah beg make I hear word..
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by pacespot(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

You know the law? Only if you knew me, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Do you know what constitutes false imprisonment? Right to liberty in s 35 of the constitution?

What does the law say about private citizens on arrest? Section 12 of the CPA.

Even the army refers cases to the police because it's within their competence.

Do you know you cant be a judge in your own case as expressed in Latin maxim : nemo judex in causa sua?

Didn't you see where the police released a statement condemning the act?

Note I am not arguing with you. I am educating you ooo.

Say thanks and move on.

What's wrong is wrong.... simple... Davido wrong, the two girls wrong too.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

You people talking about the law all the time, if davido had gone ahead to press charges against those little hoes, you lots would have been the ones begging him to forgive them. And I'm quite sure those girls would end up in prison and davido will become the villain. There is this way African cultures tend to come between us and our interpretation of life as law abiding citizens. Let me give you one example to clear your view, a bus driver was caught on the road by road safety officials because he failed to renew his driver's license, now, this was a man that needed to support his family by the returns he made to the bus owner on that day, after serious pleas, he was let lose by the officials for the sake of his family and only parted with N500, ordinarily, this was an offense that could have earned him serious fines and got his vehicle impounded. So did what the road safety officials do right or wrong?

This is African settings we are in where the civilization is not yet on par with our constitution. You need to look at the existing environment to be able to judge situations like this fairly, those girls could have been imprisoned for what they did should davido press charges. If it was the case of innocent girls being oppressed by davido, you could have said the A-list artist should respect the law. But these girls are not innocent, they are the oppressors here, emotional oppressors. There are 3 options left for davido on this issue: 1) charge them to court and send them to prison, 2) deal with them in a little African way as he did, 3) or ignore them totally and let more nuisance on social media go unchecked.

So which of these three options is best for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Savage much Davido grin cool
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Davido was wrong.
The girls were wrong too.

Very wrong too.
I would do anything to protect my name.
Cus I can not control the internet and the number of people who access it.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by ckmayoca: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2019
You just won my heart... You both made valid points.. The accuser and the accused are both guilty .I love the debate though.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by patrickmuf(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Do you know what constitutes false imprisonment? Right to liberty in s 35 of the constitution?

Do you know you cant be a judge in your own case as expressed in Latin maxim : nemo judex in causa sua?

Say thanks and move on.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

Respect...

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Adisaowallla: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

[s]
It's this same mind your business that has destroyed our institutions.

We don't talk as long as it doesn't affect us.

Would you want people to mind their business if touts or bandits are beating you or trying to snatch your purse?

.We should condemn bad things and commend good ones.

That's why I liked Gani fawehimni, he stood and fought for the oppressed.

Or is it Martin luther, etc
[/s]

Trash as usual angry
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Kaetoh: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Say thanks and move on.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

We were all made from dust, do not think too much of yourself. Make your points without being boastful. Just to remind you we are all dusts and mortal men. Thanks.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Chidi299(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2019
I don't understand this, though.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by mikkywebs(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
That serves them right.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by dubbiskelly(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Wetin Musa no dey see for gate?

The popularity that she craved for, has been granted to her.

I hope this helps to revive her already dead career.

He even called her 'lost soul. May her soul be found.

What career?
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by UrVillagePpl: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
Thanks man , much respect.

Have an awesome weekend, you and all yours.

Blessings

actually a Female
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nmezor(f): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Who dash Toke Tokunbo? That's not her name please.
Toke is not tokunbo
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

actually a Female

I apologise please.

Thanks Ma'am and have an awesome weekend.

God bless.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by SURElee(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
I talk am am yesterday say David go blast her.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by joepepsy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gani dem..I hail oo
partnerbizn5:

Say thanks and move on.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Say thanks and move on.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

Good job
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by hollah123: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Say thanks and move on.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

am sure if a guy should make a video n tell the world how he screwed u n make other derogatory comments about u am sure u won't b here forming civil. we are all freaking hypocrites

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by MichaelRey97: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Savage Reply🤣
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by aspiring44: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
No matter how right you can be doesn't make you to be god.

You shall be judged according to measure too.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Davido likes them ugly so this news shouldn’t surprise me.

Lol. “Low budget Toke”. With money comes an I don’t care-attitude from a male. Women will never understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.