Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (44754 Views)

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) / Naira Marley Mocks Kaffy For Condemning His ‘soapy’ Dance / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Kamcee(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Glo......838238426167007

1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
See oversabi people na them sabi the law pass
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by udemzyudex(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

It's this same mind your business that has destroyed our institutions.

We don't talk as long as it doesn't affect us.

Would you want people to mind their business if touts or bandits are beating you or trying to snatch your purse?

.We should condemn bad things and commend good ones.

That's why I liked Gani fawehimni, he stood and fought for the oppressed.

Or is it Martin luther, etc

Where did he go wrong? getting them arrested or parading them?
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by PastorConnect(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
this is funny

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by seguno2: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Wetin Musa no dey see for gate?

The popularity that she craved for, has been granted to her.

I hope this helps to revive her already dead career.

He even called her 'lost soul. May her soul be found.

Did Davido have the right to handcuff anyone

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Ryabcool(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
You are funny, man. grin

You don't know me either but I will allow this pass. I am not here to reel out my accomplishments, but I will definitely make way for you to win this argument and every other argument we may get into on this platform.

You win!

hahahaha! Using pride to admit defeat. He/she schooled you fam, and there is no comeback from that. Not like you could do anything about it.

Anyway, he/she indirectly let us know he/she studied law or is studying law...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by seguno2: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

Did he get them arrested by the police?

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Inflammatory: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2019
No be everybody they crave for popularity. To you do you think his response to the girls was right? Ladies defamed your name, police you did not report and you took law into your hands. Handcuffing a fellow Nigerian like you was the peak of it.
alonzoiv:
Wetin Musa no dey see for gate?

The popularity that she craved for, has been granted to her.

I hope this helps to revive her already dead career.

He even called her 'lost soul. May her soul be found.

4 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Maldini213: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Shut up

Overfed toad

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Threebear:
I love TBoss but she should learn to mind her business and stop attracting insults from kids that should be respecting her .

This was the same person that cried and vented on the internet when her pregnancy rumour was circulating ( which later turned out to be true )

What those girls did was extremely wrong .

In any sane country they should be behind bars for slander , defamation and other criminal offences .

TBH Davido let them get off easy .

He should have even involved the police and gotten them jail time , so the next set of desperados will know that you can get fame using your talent and not resort to lies and mischief.

they would not be behind bars. however he could sue them and make their lives MISERABLE.

This is just davido doing what the rich do - using police as a private army. it is easy to support because most people are pissed at the foolish girls - but tomorrow, it could be any of us. some yeyebrity or rich man hits you in traffic, and next thing he is using a policeman to intimidate you.

this is the sort of shit he tried to pull when they tried to kidnap imade. that stunt was only curbed because of dele momodu.

i support social media jokers being reined in, but this is really a pointer to how the wealthy will never be accountable in this country. this is why mainas 18 year old son was pulling a gun on efcc officials

5 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Johans1991: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
Do you know what personality branding is about? People spend millions to grow their brand. How can you encourage sane people to sit, concoct lies against an innocent person and then employ social media to brand that person with fake news? And this was happening at a very important time in that young man's life. See, if you don't want heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I know the law. If Davido had taken it up, they would go to jail for slander or defamation of character because it was malicious to his reputation and brand.

Quit this mollycoddling...this is the real world. If you commit a crime, apologies won't save your skin.

no matter what. He have no right to take the law into his hand.
who is davido? Just a stupid spoiled brat.

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
seguno2:

Did he get them arrested by the police?

I don't know,I didn't follow the story again cos to me it seems it was stage.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Nmezor(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz tokunbo don suffer..omoh see yabs
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by BilltheDON(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Kindoo: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Whether you love to read stories or love to tell stories, Wurastoriess for you.
Are you just starting out with your writing or you have become a vibrant writer, you can also be looking for a place to connect to more readers of your works, Wurastories is a ready platform for you.
It gives you the platform to express your mind in different languages, genres and style. You will love it.

Read a story, Tell a story
Wurastories.com.ng

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Ambber(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Low budget Toke is even good. She is low budget Lambo
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Cumpel1615: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Nothing like winning oo. Dem dey give cup ni ?

We can disagree without being disagreeable.
But honestly, Davido got it wrong. Forget that he is rich. I know what I am saying.. I teach people these things.

Put yourself in the girls's shoes.

More pepper soup and Moet for you this weekend oo

Logobenzz logobenz2
give him Chandon or moet.

Bill on me!!!
lol
the put yourself in the girl's shoes is very awkward and stupid thing to say. Did you watch how the girls condemned Davido and his manager in the false video? Why can't you put yourself in Davido shoes first? Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by ANASIBERI(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Praizenewstv:
Davido has blasted TBoss for her comments on the video showing the girls who accused him of impregnating one of them in handcuffs, Praizenews report.

TBoss in a video condemned Davido and his crew for handcuffing the girls, saying they had no right to do that instead they should have reported to the Police.

She had said the act was primitive. Several reactions followed the video which went viral today and this got Davido to react.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/low-budget-toke-davido-slams-tboss-for-condemning-his-action/
No sense.are u a police officer.u would have allowed the police to do that.pls pls let the right thing no matter what happened

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by ANASIBERI(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2019
derrydinny:
davido has also commited a crime, probably bigger, he violated their human rights but you all are overlooking it cos he is a celeb and he is rich

nigerians and ass licking rich people is on another level, that is why you people keep hailijg corrupt politicians just for crumbs
good one my brother

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by edoairways: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
Do you know what personality branding is about? People spend millions to grow their brand. How can you encourage sane people to sit, concoct lies against an innocent person and then employ social media to brand that person with fake news? And this was happening at a very important time in that young man's life. See, if you don't want heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I know the law. If Davido had taken it up, they would go to jail for slander or defamation of character because it was malicious to his reputation and brand.

Quit this mollycoddling...this is the real world. If you commit a crime, apologies won't save your skin.

Why didn't Davido sue those ladies why parade them like thieves?

4 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Johans1991: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Udeude01:
smiley smiley Tboss should mind her biz joor
I pray the day crowd will beat you every body will mind his business. Nobody will rescue you. Pls say AMEN

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by explosiveskull(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:

Am with you in this one.
So many people already believed that shit and if Davido's fiancee Chioma was a timid and naive person, it would have wrecked Davido's young home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by JubrinElSudan: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Nothing like winning oo. Dem dey give cup ni ?

We can disagree without being disagreeable.
But honestly, Davido got it wrong. Forget that he is rich. I know what I am saying.. I teach people these things.

Put yourself in the girls's shoes.

More pepper soup and Moet for you this weekend oo

Logobenzz logobenz2
give him Chandon or moet.

Bill on me!!!
lol
If he's to put himself in the girls' shoes, I doubt he will pull such idiotic stunt. If such action Davido pulled will make some stupid girls that will want to pull such idiotic stunts in the future to stop, Good and fine.

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by edoairways: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Inflammatory:
No be everybody they crave for popularity. To you do you think his response to the girls was right? Ladies defamed your name, police you did not report and you took law into your hands. Handcuffing a fellow Nigerian like you was the peak of it.
Exactly! Davido just embarrassed himself more by replying TBOSS
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by skyfather09(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Monter1:
Calling someone low budget of another person..did she insult you. Davido is very very stupid!
that guy dey stupid since we didn't see it

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Cumpel1615:
the put yourself in the girl's shoes is very awkward and stupid thing to say. Did you watch how the girls condemned Davido and his manager in the false video? Why can't you put yourself in Davido shoes first? Mtchewwwww

They were wrong. I agree.

But was Davido right?

Did you see the way public sympathy started shifting to the girls?
Davido almost became the oppressor deapite being the offended.

Did you see the statement by the police condemning Davido's acts?

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by nams77: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:

A lot of people are over-reaching themselves because the music act is involved in the drama. The girls did a very vile thing but davido also did wrong by handcuffing them. That is the fact. Period. He is not the first music act whose image is tarnished. In that instance, the plausible thing to do is to get them arrested and charged by the police! If at any point in time you feel like showing mercy, you can withdraw the charges and the case is closed. By then you have already proven your innocence
That is the proper thing to do by law.
Lets stop pandering to him because he is a music act!
The girls did wrong and he did wrong too. Both of them can sue
Cc: partnerbizn5

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by jayjay2609: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
You are funny, man. grin

You don't know me either but I will allow this pass. I am not here to reel out my accomplishments, but I will definitely make way for you to win this argument and every other argument we may get into on this platform.

You win!

Reel out your achievements ke.. Are you the CJN??

Everything he said was on point.. Which I'm sure you already know by now

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

See my reply to someone

Do you know what constitutes false imprisonment? Right to liberty in s 35 of the constitution?

What does the law say about private citizens on arrest? Section 12 of the CPA.

Even the army refers cases to the police because it's within their competence.

Do you know you cant be a judge in your own case as expressed in Latin maxim : nemo judex in causa sua?

Didn't you see where the police released a statement condemning the act?

Note I am not arguing with you. I am educating you ooo.

Say thanks and move on.

What's wrong is wrong.... simple...

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by yeyeosoronga: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:

Nobody goes to jail for slander and defamation, as they are not criminal offences. You really should try to know the law and your rights as a citizen.
The most Davido can do is to sue them for damages worth millions/billions in the court. The court may not even grant him the so called millions/billions becasue they would consider if the offense really caused the so called damages to his person. They may decide to award him 200K for the damages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Hunter34: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
I wonder why people are not supporting Tboss on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday / Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.