Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 (22261 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by LOGOBELT: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
He can never try it, NEVER, I said NEVER, I mean NEVER. You no dey hear? Again and Again..... NNNEEEVVVEEERRR!!!

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
God forbid bad thing, even him wife Aisha no go vote for am
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by kdmi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buba Galadima knows Buhari very well this is the same person that cried in public that he will not contest again,but some people draft him back and he contested,
It was the same person that say he will rule once,only now for him to go for the second term.
The body language is showing third term
Groups have come out to support him no one has call for their arrest or dissociate from the.
Many are saying he can, what will u do?
Remember sowore,DEJI and others are in. Prison
By the time hunger,killing, kidnapping and arrest is rampart, u will not care again for third term you will say allow him.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Equity15(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
don't be surprised he may die immediately after he steps down in 2023
this your comment has a deep meaning

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Thegoodone13(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Its not possible. Obj tried it and didn't work. Don't cause problems for this country Galadima.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by BotherMleeper(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
netpro:
The same Galadima that could not win a handful of votes at his unit, is the one making the loudest noise.

Yet he was a star witness of the PDP.....and they wonder why their case was tossed out like the rubbish it was.

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by nauto5: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nawa
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Edusouls(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buhari for third term is already becoming a reality, I support the people’s general to continue his Goodwork of cleanup of rot and thieves in the society..
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
rAPeC
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Galaxyboy222: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is someones FATHER saying RUBBISH now ooo. His CHILDREN should go and TIE him inside TOILET till 2024 before he REGAIN freedom.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Pavarottii(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beremx:
He might not survive a Third Term Agenda. Those who attempted knew what happened to them both dead and alive.

He will have to face the wrath of God and Nigerians.
Thank God u said "might"
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Pavarottii(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
madmohamed:
if IBB can run away and Abacha die then who is buhari let him try it and see
Something that they av already planned out... U think galadinma has not heard the plan that's why he is saying this... Watch and see it happen before ur eyes...
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Pavarottii(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
netpro:
The same Galadima that could not win a handful of votes at his unit, is the one making the loudest noise.
Wat noise.,, did u even take time to read the story... Buhari is coming back.. Means he has heard something... So everybody graze up..,

Buhari till 2027...
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who is this old akuko-ed aboki
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Pavarottii(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
emkz:
Buba Galadima, that the bromance between you and Mr Buhari went awry is not reason to tarnish his name. Buhari cannot contest in 2023. It is against the law.

You stood side by side with Mr Buhari for years until 2014 when you joined Mike Ahamba to abandon your friend because you believed he would not succeed. And voila he succeeded in 2015 when you worked with Kwankwaso! Mr Galadima, you miscalculated and if I am to advise you, please keep quiet and lick your wounds. Till today, I have never heard Buhari openly castigate Ume-Ezeoke, Mike Ahamba and yourself. I have also not heard Mike Ahamba speak negatively against Buhari.

What is wrong?
Don't fool urself young man.,, does buhari obey the law... Buhari is coming whether u like it or not... U think he hasn't heard something? That's why he is saying this? U think it's about him... Its about Nigeria.. He has lived his own life... Nothing to loose...

Buhari till 2027
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
If thunder fire 44 cow,why can't he try make thunder fire the banana tree
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Sholaco: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin mad people everywhere
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Chicastle: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
netpro:

You why are you keeping quiet?

Make your own noise let's hear

Abokinamu
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by emkz: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pavarottii:

Don't fool urself young man.,, does buhari obey the law... Buhari is coming whether u like it or not... U think he hasn't heard something? That's why he is saying this? U think it's about him... Its about Nigeria.. He has lived his own life... Nothing to loose...

Buhari till 2027

Can you tell me any leader since 1960, including a military head of state, who stayed longer than he was supported? Any one? Including IBB who stepped aside when the heat was too much?

Your argument that Buhari does not obey the law is shallow. You may want to insist that Buhari kept Sowore and El Zakzaky after the courts granted them bail. Otherwise, which laws has he disobeyed? Can you tell us?

Which sensible sitting head of state would release someone who threatens national security? Obama wouldn't, certainly not Donald Trump. So acquaint yourself with understanding and stop calling your master a young man.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Chicastle: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Abeg I no fit type again, had something to say before though. Next page abegi,
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
But he should know that it won't be possible, because it goes against the constitution of the land.

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Okoroawusa: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man is a scammer... making Atiku believe that he is fighting Buhari...all na wash

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by jconsulting(f): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man is saying the truth if Buhari is in manageable health he will contest in 2023 and nothing will happen cos he will win as long as those occuping various positions now will retain it ,if you like better go and collect your PVC be complaining
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Stallion44: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by emmasege: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
don't be surprised he may die immediately after he steps down in 2023
I don't know how God will do it but I don't see Buhari stay in Aso Rock as NIGERIA's president until 29 May, 2023.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by klax(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
I know people will this nan is talking thrash but the truth he is a saying the truth.

I had once said if care not taken Buhari might be the last president in Nigeria as a single country with the way Buhari body language speaks.

Buhari is preparing for the worst come 2023 and civil unrest will break out and it may never end well. apc as a party never believe anyone is better than Buhari in the entire party and Buhari himself believes no one is better than him and any leader with such rank of believe always ends up like Idi Amin, Mobutu, Saddam, Ghaddaffi, Pol pot etc.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Eteka1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
etoete77:

And Useless Amechi, Akpabio, Chris Ngige, Oshiomole and others foolish Southerners would drum accordingly.
Stupid Buba Galadima is undergoing painment.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by donprinyo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Osinachi1:
Till then,
We go know who get country. Nansense

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media. Check my Siggy
Hahaha, nothing will happen.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Cajal(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buba or sokoto or what do they call u
U are not well sir
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by olaswim: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
No more room in the constitution for him again....... Therefore he must take a bow after this tenure.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buhari sees Junketeering as a veto power when it comes to piloting the affairs of this country, complaining is at your own peril buhari is not bothered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Coalition Warns UK To Stop Protecting IPOB / Okonjo-iweala Denied Presenting "GEJ Corruption" Document To Buhari / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.