Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 (22237 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by jaybenugo: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
IgbereTV reports that a former political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress, rAPC, Alhaji Buba Galadima, has stated that Nigerians should not be surprised to see the President contesting in the 2023 presidential election.

Buba Galadima who now works together with the PDP said that when the time comes, PDP will usher Buhari into the 2023 presidential race.

In an interview made available to IgbereTV, Galadima claimed that President Buhari's absence in the country during the hearing of the petition filed by Atiku meant that Buhari is in control of the judiciary as he is confident of victory

He said, “I have never seen such a terrible situation like what we are witnessing in Nigeria today under the APC-led government of President Muhammadu Buhari. Not even during the colonial era, and the military period have Nigerians passed through these hard times.

“With Buhari in charge, it is like Nigerians have entered a one-chance bus. What is even surprising is that despite all the hardship, and suffering being inflicted on Nigerians, Buhari is not bothered. He doesn’t feel moved by the cries of hardship and sufferings, which his government has brought upon Nigerians.

“Now Buhari has travelled outside the country again. He has travelled to Saudi Arabia, and from there, he will go to the United Kingdom. Does that show the trait of a good leader? Buhari keeps on travelling across the globe while Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.

“He is not moved by all the hardship, and not only that, he feels so confident that his mandate is secured. If not, he would not have travelled to Saudi Arabia on the eve of the hearing of petition, and appeal against his election by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of PDP.

“Buhari has already pocketed the judiciary, and he feels that nothing will happen, and that he will be victorious at the court. His government has destroyed the judiciary and this is very troubling for democracy, and our nation

“A lot of politicians will be disappointed. Only God knows what will happen between now and 2023. Buhari may even be drafted to join the 2023 fray by some of his aides and associates.

“Buhari may be drafted by those enjoying under his government. Buhari has always been drafted to contest elections, and I won’t be surprised if his supporters draft him into the 2023 race.

“But clearly, what these politicians jostling and talking about 2023 don’t know is that they are over-exposing themselves. They are exposing their weaknesses, and their opponents or political foes may use it against them.

“Nobody knows how 2023 will go. It is only God that knows. Anything can happen between now, and 2023.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1106481/galadima-dont-surprise-see-president-buhari-contest-2023/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by oyebanji44: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Galadima was only shocked and jolted by the success of Buhari at the supreme court. It is unjust to read tribal domination into the action and inaction of buhari.our democracy is based on british's model.we are not fools.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Blakjewelry(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
lol the guy knows his cousin very well

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by madmohamed(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2019
jaybenugo:
IgbereTV reports that a former political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress, rAPC, Alhaji Buba Galadima, has stated that Nigerians should not be surprised to see the President contesting in the 2023 presidential election.

Buba Galadima who now works together with the PDP said that when the time comes, PDP will usher Buhari into the 2023 presidential race.

In an interview made available to IgbereTV, Galadima claimed that President Buhari's absence in the country during the hearing of the petition filed by Atiku meant that Buhari is in control of the judiciary as he is confident of victory

He said, “I have never seen such a terrible situation like what we are witnessing in Nigeria today under the APC-led government of President Muhammadu Buhari. Not even during the colonial era, and the military period have Nigerians passed through these hard times.

“With Buhari in charge, it is like Nigerians have entered a one-chance bus. What is even surprising is that despite all the hardship, and suffering being inflicted on Nigerians, Buhari is not bothered. He doesn’t feel moved by the cries of hardship and sufferings, which his government has brought upon Nigerians.

“Now Buhari has travelled outside the country again. He has travelled to Saudi Arabia, and from there, he will go to the United Kingdom. Does that show the trait of a good leader? Buhari keeps on travelling across the globe while Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.

“He is not moved by all the hardship, and not only that, he feels so confident that his mandate is secured. If not, he would not have travelled to Saudi Arabia on the eve of the hearing of petition, and appeal against his election by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of PDP.

“Buhari has already pocketed the judiciary, and he feels that nothing will happen, and that he will be victorious at the court. His government has destroyed the judiciary and this is very troubling for democracy, and our nation

“A lot of politicians will be disappointed. Only God knows what will happen between now and 2023. Buhari may even be drafted to join the 2023 fray by some of his aides and associates.

“Buhari may be drafted by those enjoying under his government. Buhari has always been drafted to contest elections, and I won’t be surprised if his supporters draft him into the 2023 race.

“But clearly, what these politicians jostling and talking about 2023 don’t know is that they are over-exposing themselves. They are exposing their weaknesses, and their opponents or political foes may use it against them.

“Nobody knows how 2023 will go. It is only God that knows. Anything can happen between now, and 2023.”

if IBB can run away and Abacha die then who is buhari let him try it and see

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Beremx(f): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
He might not survive a Third Term Agenda. Those who attempted knew what happened to them both dead and alive.

He will have to face the wrath of God and Nigerians.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by angelEmade: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2019
sense will kill this man

please check my signature and sign up

34 Likes

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Hahaha if I hear

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Till then,
We go know who get country. Nansense

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media. Check my Siggy

2 Likes

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
don't be surprised he may die immediately after he steps down in 2023

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by EBMedia: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Ok.
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by netpro(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
The same Galadima that could not win a handful of votes at his unit, is the one making the loudest noise.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by NwekeUG(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Did he say he will contest?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by emkz: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Buba Galadima, that the bromance between you and Mr Buhari went awry is not reason to tarnish his name. Buhari cannot contest in 2023. It is against the law.

You stood side by side with Mr Buhari for years until 2014 when you joined Mike Ahamba to abandon your friend because you believed he would not succeed. And voila he succeeded in 2015 when you worked with Kwankwaso! Mr Galadima, you miscalculated and if I am to advise you, please keep quiet and lick your wounds. Till today, I have never heard Buhari openly castigate Ume-Ezeoke, Mike Ahamba and yourself. I have also not heard Mike Ahamba speak negatively against Buhari.

What is wrong?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by TMSMedia: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by efighter: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
After defeating you and Atikuchukwu by 750 votes to 3 votes in your polling unit. I think he deserves 750/3 terms.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by yeyeboi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by WonderManly(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Uhmmm...

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by SarkinYarki: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
If Buhari contest in 2023 I will vote him

6 Likes

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man is in zifia pains

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by PheelzAlmighty: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Anything goes in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Walahi if it becomes possible for a 3rd term,he wont win because even northern peeps and almajri have seen how d suffer in this godamn kwantri has increased

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Kpilo101: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
That means the man Buhari no like em self
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Chukwurah003: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Madness has befallen PDP grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by helinues: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Grandpa disgracing himself on social media

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by PearlStreet(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Buba Galadima that couldn't deliver his own polling unit to Atiku now thinks he has political substance.

In this idiot's polling unit, Atiku scored only 2 votes, meanwhile Atiku was represented by Buba Galadima and 3 other people.

Very likely Buba Galadima didn't even vote Atiku.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by globalresource: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
I once said this last year

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by marztar(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is it his birth right??
Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by Isnow: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
before nko..I foreseen it

1 Like

Re: Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 by MOVIC6: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
jaybenugo:

http://igberetvnews.com/1106481/galadima-dont-surprise-see-president-buhari-contest-2023/

I don't have a flying F. to give

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.