Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Marriage Is A Waste Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is A Waste Of Time (613 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2019
marriage reduces life, it drains u and leaves u famished.

ask me y?
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by GuestLog: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
No
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Xammie001(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:

ask me y?

Y
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Are u hungry??
Cos u just posted out of hunger.
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Xammie001:

Y
For women:

Wedding rings should come with a health warning - at least for women. New research reveals that while wedlock helps men to live longer, it shortens a woman's life by more than a year.

Marriage helps husbands to an extra 1.7 years, but it knocks 1.4 years off the average wife's lifespan, according to the study of more than 100,000 people across Europe.

The stress of leading dual roles as working women and homekeepers is thought to be one of the key elements that is killing off female spouses earlier than their single sisters.

that's for the women.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
quadodc:
Are u hungry?? Cos u just posted out of hunger.
shut up and learn
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by chinchonglee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:

ask me y?
Wen u were in ur 20s nd doing shakara u didnt say dis, now dat menopause is on its way u nw remember dat marriage is a waste.

Continue!!

Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Saintbusco1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
As long as In most occasions husband die before their wife

As long as your Mum never feels this way towards your Dad.(with due respect to your family)

No amount of points you can raise that will make me kowtow in your powwow
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Saintbusco1:
As long as In most occasions husband die before their wife

As long as your Mum never feels this way towards your Dad.(with due respect to your family)

No amount of points you can raise that will make me kowtow in your powwow

perhaps u re single... when u get married u ll remember a certain guy named MVPtesley whotold u but u didnt listen
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Saintbusco1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
perhaps u re single... when u get married u ll remember a certain guy named MVPtesley whotold u but u didnt listen
for the records... I am married and a father... And its an investment not a waste of time...Shalom
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Saintbusco1:
for the records... I am married and a father... Shalom
perhaps u re few yrs in. dont worry, time will tell
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Saintbusco1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
perhaps u re few yrs in. dont worry, time will tell
you don't have to wish me bad luck of any kind... I am not responsible for your ill luck
Re: Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Saintbusco1:
you don't have to wish me bad luck of any kind... I am not responsible for your ill luck
dont worry. daddy yo! u doing great as a father.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Im An Octopus. / My Theory Of The Average Nigerian Relationship / 10 Signs That Shows You Are Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.