Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? (35151 Views)

What Can Substitute Rice This Festive Period? / What Are The Best Foods For The Festive Period Considering The Rising Food Price / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Kinginny(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Yam and oil go make sense
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by maingwaest(f): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2019
interesting.
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by engrhorla(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2019
frozen70g:

This can only work perfectly where you have adults at home

Once you have children bellow 18yrs, it won't work

In fact, they don't understand the meaning of no rice at home

They so much love rich that they will eat it every day without complaining

Good morning everyone �
The close of border is really something we are all feeling. The decision was carried out atva very wrong time.

However I am here to offer a solution. Oya grab your seat!
You don't have to look for alternatives to rice and chicken�

With Adron Homes, buy land. Pay initial deposit of 100k for land. And get live turkey or 2 Cockerels with bag of rice and seasoning pack��

Christmas is sorted ��� Call me 07031168455 or Whatsapp me on same line.

Distance is not a barrier.

Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by okewumi: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2019
When growing up, we share food a lot of food and on Christmas, my parent can receive 30 plates of cooked rice from fellow Landlords. As a child, what we value most is the MEAT on top. Tired of rice after eating two plates.

This is my point;

Buy a bag of Semi and if possible pondo yam for visitor.
Buy variety of meat ( Abodi, iru eran, Age-mawo) grin
Goat meat
Cow Chest
Cow tail
Cow head
Cow Tongue . They will mix it up for you at Abattoir. You can prepaid ballistic vegetable with perrywincle. My visitor will pray next day should be christmas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Empredboy(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2019
lefulefu:
buhari and co wont care if the suffering triples nau.everyman for himself i guess cheesy.
they won't understand cos they lack education, a government who wants to develop his local produce but fails to develop basic things such as power, road, tax relief to reduce cost of production is rushing to close border for goods that are not sufficient is a crazy thing
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by eaglefrank(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abakaliki Rice remains the best option for and ur family dis coming Xmas. Its stone free, tests good and affordable. Check my signature to book yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Empredboy:
they won't understand cos they lack education, a government who wants to develop his local produce but fails to develop basic things such as power, road, tax relief to reduce cost of production is rushing to close border for goods that are not sufficient is a crazy thing
its the illiterates in buhari"s govt that are giving him advice.basic things such in other countries like eletricity,roads that are readily available in other countries are a luxury in nigeria.ok wey the electricity wey we go need to power the the rice mills to kickstart the production of rice across the country...oppps grin...we have generators grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin.u see the wahala now grin.a serious govt will first sit down and reason how its going to tackle the epleptic power supply across the country cos with a stable electricity comes development but the ppl advising buhari no reason am this way cheesy.but how will they reason it that way since most top govt officials are involved in the generator importing business.
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
frozen70g:

Believe me, tgat indomie is a toxic, its not good for their health as a regular meal

Don't just form it a habit for them

Real natural food remains the best
yea is toxic but most young nigerian mothers these days na indomie dem dey take feed their children...especially the nigerian mothers wey no sabi cook and the ones too busy to cook are the greatest culprits.most young naija kids if u ask dem whats their best meals they will tell u indomie not rice cheesy.during our time as kids my mom dey prepare variety of healthy meals when i dey nursery school.she will do rice and vegetable stew, or potatato with tomato sauce and put boiled egg.the meals were so delicious that my classroom teacher would even be collecting from me as i am eating during breaktime.my mom got to know about it and reported to our headmistress and the headmistress changed my classroom teacher.thats to tell u how delicious my moms meals were.these days we have telemondo,zee world and african magic moms.they will argue with u that a woman"s place is not in the kitchen.they will be using that arguement to cover up their deficiency cos dem no sabi anything inside kitchen.dem no sabi boil egg,dem no sabi prepare soup or vegetables.the only thing they can prepare is indomie and maybe twerk on instagram grin.though nothing wrong if u can twerk and cook good meals for your kids but everything wrong if the only thing you know how to do is twerk grin.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by ElasticStone(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2019
grin
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2019
ElasticStone:

Come and cook it for me na

Deal grin
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by ElasticStone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Christie06:

Deal grin

Hope say your boyfriend no go vex wink
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
ElasticStone:

Hope say your boyfriend no go vex wink

He will understand I'm only trying to help a friend wink
Re: What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? by ElasticStone(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Christie06:

He will understand I'm only trying to help a friend wink

Lol.

I sent a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? / See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.