Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction (71350 Views)

Stomach Infrastructure: Obi's Poster On Whiskey Bottles / As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest / Compare ATIKU And BUHARI With Any Thing, By A Poster On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by realstars: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Dino, Dino, always in his best
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Godpikin4real(f): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Why is he asking if d masquerades have dir P.V.C as if he doesn't know abt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by contigiency(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2019
abkrgumel:
grin grin
Meanwhile Yahaya Bello and Dino should fail for the sake of kogi citizens

If bello fails and Wada wins, that's the worst case for kogi state. The Wadas family were the ones who ruled the state and handed over to bello after accumulating months of salary arrears. Unfortunately to bello, everyone who didn't do a proper check is blaming him for the sins of his present opponents.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Edobor101: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2019
Most Anticipated is Coming!!!
Save for for Qluxy JaRa Weekends
About 40% Discount on 22nd, 23rd & 24th Nov 2019.
Follow @qluxyng to gets updates on the JaRa Weekends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Johans1991: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2019
unkuwonu:
If yahaya bello wins in kogi, any kogi person that complains of poverty should be ignored
just enjoy your Eldorado like the one in abia state, let kogi worry about their poverty.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by optimistfeel(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Dino Maleyee......., I don't think they av PVC oooo cos they are from heaven ........ara orun kinkin
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Chepos1(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2019
wwwihy:

Do you know what you are posting here? Ankpa is Kogi East, While Dino Melaye constituency is Kogi West.
Don't mislead people. If he is campaigning in Ankpa, that means it is for the Gubernatorial Election and not Senatorial Re-Run

This Dino thing tire me sef, that was how I saw his campaign poster in OTUKPO, BENUE STATE about two weeks ago o.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
unkuwonu:
If yahaya bello wins in kogi, any kogi person that complains of poverty should be ignored
Yahaya is only waiting to be sworn in....i see no election..

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Ogbeni111(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Ogbeni.......
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Ogbeni111(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Ogbeni......
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Marvieduke(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2019
When I thought I have seen it all
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by iykemanenyi: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Goldencheese(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Waakanda: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by mrchineke: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2019
cenaman:
Saraki gone Dino next. grin

Absolutely! Inshhi Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by abkrgumel(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2019
contigiency:

If bello fails and Wada wins, that's the worst case for kogi state. The Wadas family were the ones who ruled the state and handed over to bello after accumulating months of salary arrears. Unfortunately to bello, everyone who didn't do a proper check is blaming him for the sins of his present opponents.
embarassed I feel sorry for kogi state. They don't have anyone that is competent
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by haffaze777(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Both dino melaye and yeye bello will lose
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Icebreeze(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2019
abkrgumel:

embarassed I feel sorry for kogi state. They don't have anyone that is competent

You don't have to.
P.s: You don't just jump into conclusion just like that.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2019
why did I have the feelings that he will be rigged out and he will take APC to court, he will win tribunal and appeal court we ordered rerun

they keep wasting resources on top of election that won't benefit the masses

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2019
I will design your logo, banners etc for 5k.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by olaposer(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2019
walahi gaskia ni, idodo oro , it only takes wise ones to understand these because common sense is not even common in Nigeria now.i am very much with you on this.

VirginSearcher:
grin good question, that's how they will support you online but won't go out to vote even though it will be rigged at last. For APC to succeed in nullifying his mandate makes me believe they are on course to rig him out.. pure truth angry
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by LabDNA: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Yahya bello is really scared of Dino. What he said at the commisioner's meeting really proved it. He is ready to rig him out by all means possible.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by QuickStandard: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2019
I wish you all the best Senator Dino.

If I was a kogian, I will vote you.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Emotionss: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
fernandez1:
Like for Dino, share for Smart.

Well sdm be ready for yahya.......the guy really mean you o....

Shebi una done start with this like and share voting that is as irrelevant as D in Django

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by GoldHorse(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2019
fernandez1:
Like for Dino, share for Smart.

Well sdm be ready for yahya.......the guy really mean you o....

Una don start!

Audio Voting that you people used to finish Atiku and Co...

Kontunu!
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Slow news day.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.