Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,404 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction (71349 Views)

Stomach Infrastructure: Obi's Poster On Whiskey Bottles / As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest / Compare ATIKU And BUHARI With Any Thing, By A Poster On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Kolawat7(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2019
Correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by DammyGbade(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2019
Na em money Dem need... The plan of APC is to get rid of the last man standing. And they have successfully done that, there's no way Malaye will win the election, mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2019
unkuwonu:
If yahaya bello wins in kogi, any kogi person that complains of poverty should be ignored

There needs to be change in koji and it will come.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by VirginSearcher(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
olaposer:
walahi gaskia ni, idodo oro , it only takes wise ones to understand these because common sense is not even common in Nigeria now.i am very much with you on this.

They will rig him out

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Gbabe2: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
I weep for this generation. Thank God I escaped from the jungle where monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. I can imagine Dino being a senator of a republic. What’s the difference between Dino and MC? Now I understand why Nigeria is retrogressing. How did we get here in year 2019? It’s unfathomable.

Johnnyessence:
Senator Dino melaye is a goal .SDM lekan si. Meanwhile , Dino Melaye campaigns vigorously in Ankpa LG, Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6A5p0ewoA
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Dino pls are masquerades human beings?
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Emmahunk(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
When the people's culture and traditions are sacrificed on the selfish alter of politics, what is left for the generations to come?
Finally, it appears that the cultural belief that masquerades are spiritual beings that come to earth through ant holes has been put to rest. All thanks to Dino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Gbabe2: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Which one is better? PDP or AP deceit? Until, there is a radical change, we should not expect anything from these crop of leaders. I don’t know how, but we can’t continue like this. These guys are meant to serve the masses and give account of their stewardship but unfortunately, they have keep us in abject poverty and we can’t even think right again. I don’t want the millennials to quote me and spew rubbish. I have been around long enough to know what's good or bad.

contigiency:

If bello fails and Wada wins, that's the worst case for kogi state. The Wadas family were the ones who ruled the state and handed over to bello after accumulating months of salary arrears. Unfortunately to bello, everyone who didn't do a proper check is blaming him for the sins of his present opponents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by olaposer(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Dini dino my guy , honourable minister for comedy, clawn and bush affairs when it comes to facing justice, at the mention of court of law to dino he will fall sick right about immediately. Yeye they smell dino they form oloribuuu somebody..
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by boban007: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2019
THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DINO AND HUSHPUPPI. DINO IS ONLY POPULAR ON INSTAGRAM AND A NOISE MAKER. BELIEVE ME. HE IS NOT LOVED AS MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Sadeeq6905: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Non sense [/i][i]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][hr shocked[color=#990000][/color]shocked]
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by alezzy13: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2019
contigiency:

[s]
Unfortunately bello is up against those who institutionalized poverty and corruption in the state. The PDP and the Wadas. They accumulated the salary arrears that everyone is criticising bello about. So bello is still a better option.[/s]

Come on stop that. Even if they accumulated the arrears, what has he done with the billions received in bailout funds.

It is unspeakably wicked, callous and unconscionable to owe so many months, yet throwing money around in the name of campaign.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Yahaya is only waiting to be sworn in....i see no election..

Waiting ke??!.. Bello has already been sworn in... He is just waiting for the formalities (Election) to come and go.

I pity that state!!! Bondage is real!!!
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by banhammy: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2019
fernandez1:
Like for Dino, share for Smart.

Well sdm be ready for yahya.......the guy really mean you o....
Stop all these like and share nonsense..
Election is not won on social media.
That was how Atiku defeated Buhari on all social media networks with millions like for Atiku and 55 shares for Buhari.
Stop this childish play.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by holuwaseun04(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2019
wating we no go see for dino side
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by blowjohn(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It's all staged show, sponsored by the attention loving Senator but I hope it doesn't turn to a bad omen for him.
Because it all looks like some malevolent creatures carrying about the picture of a person, in an ill-wished procession.

He should rather stick to prayers now instead of his usual childish displays. I wish in the best.

let me join u in wishing kogi people the best.
Those people don suffer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Bmas01(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
fernandez1:
You guys shud get ur pvc and stop this, u did Buhari vs Atiku, Atiku win online while Buhari win in reality... And now u are using the same approach for Dino vs Smart

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Bmas01(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
fernandez1:

You guys shud get ur pvc and stop this, u did Buhari vs Atiku, Atiku win online while Buhari win in reality... And now u are using the same approach for Dino vs Smart
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by farmboy: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
What ever happens in kogi once Dino is not coming back will be ok with me.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Gbabe2: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Do you think your vote counts these days? INEC under this administration is a sham. Think of Kano and Osun State. Until our vote can count, then we will have a voice and these rogues, Jagaban and co will no longer exist. Please don’t be deceived, this is the worst administration in modern times. I thought we should have leveraged on previous administration”s weaknesses but unfortunately, we are endowed with first class rogues.

Bmas01:

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
kayzat:

What is vigorous about a local government campaign with less than 100 people in attendance.

Your head is paining you John
Dino melaye lekan si.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
wwwihy:

Do you know what you are posting here? Ankpa is Kogi East, While Dino Melaye constituency is Kogi West.
Don't mislead people. If he is campaigning in Ankpa, that means it is for the Gubernatorial Election and not Senatorial Re-Run
both.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Merit123(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lieve God out of this deaty politics, people who didn't believe in God how can you be begging God because of them, God didn't sent any body to come and do politics
Johnnyessence:
he will win by the special grace of God .
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by renewable1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cool

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Kingspin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
unkuwonu:
If yahaya bello wins in kogi, any kogi person that complains of poverty should be ignored
Better talk to inec it seems they have been the one deciding some election.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Osemawe4life: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Both yahaya and Dino would loose the election
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by Abeyjide: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't want any of them to win but I want smart to know there is God cos he too belief in his money and mere power . if smart wins, he will definitely use kogi west constituency money to complete his three Hotel in ilorin.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by nagoma(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is it on the chest or on their backs. You don’t know with masquerades where is back and where is front.
Re: Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction by alfsalami: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he will win by the special grace of God .
Nothing for am by the special grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.