Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her (3866 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by 2Ebisco: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Lady explains what her mother is actually doing with her boyfriend, states what she will do Next.

READ BELOW:

my mother is sleeping with my boyfriend or should I say our boyfriend. My father is still very much alive but down with a stroke.

I introduced my man to her after he proposed, she even said he was poor but I insisted that I love and will marry him since he has a good job and can take care of me.

My boyfriend came into town yesterday and I insisted that he won’t lodge in a hotel but our family house, so I cleaned up a room for him, only for me to come back home this night from church and saw my Mum on top of him, it was my Mum that was on top not even him .

i am just driving helplessly now with death in my head, wondering what will be the explanation, I guess I am sorry is all they owe this abomination .

What can I do ? What should be my next step, what is still shocking to me is the fact that my boyfriend does not like fat women, he does not go close to fat people, then how come he was attracted to my own mum, with fat all over her body and Christian mother hand.

I hate my mother so much right now, I will kill her and face Jail or I will just K*ill myself too, i’m so broken I just had to vent my heart is full I need help .
Am dying in pains

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-mum-is-sleeping-with-my-boyfriend-i-will-kill-her/

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Mokason28: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2019
I know this story is not real fabricated from the pit of Nigeria (HELL) embarassed[/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Nukilia: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2019
Fake news

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by hisgrace090: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2019
If true, abandon them and move ahead at least you recognize your problem in time.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Just commit suicide sharp sharp.

RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Goldencheese(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2019
If this story is not fake news, why would you kill yourself or your mother over nothing? Do you have low esteem that much? Move on with your life and leave the two wereys to "enjoy". I guess you're young and have an amazing life ahead of you. Don't die because of something inconsequential. People have experienced greater disappointments than that and wound up as great successes.

Wipe your tears and move on. Your life is too beautiful to be thrown away like that.

2Ebisco:
Lady explains what her mother is actually doing with her boyfriend, states what she will do Next.

READ BELOW:

my mother is sleeping with my boyfriend or should I say our boyfriend. My father is still very much alive but down with a stroke.

I introduced my man to her after he proposed, she even said he was poor but I insisted that I love and will marry him since he has a good job and can take care of me.

My boyfriend came into town yesterday and I insisted that he won’t lodge in a hotel but our family house, so I cleaned up a room for him, only for me to come back home this night from church and saw my Mum on top of him, it was my Mum that was on top not even him .

i am just driving helplessly now with death in my head, wondering what will be the explanation, I guess I am sorry is all they owe this abomination .

What can I do ? What should be my next step, what is still shocking to me is the fact that my boyfriend does not like fat women, he does not go close to fat people, then how come he was attracted to my own mum, with fat all over her body and Christian mother hand.

I hate my mother so much right now, I will kill her and face Jail or I will just K*ill myself too, i’m so broken I just had to vent my heart is full I need help .
Am dying in pains

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Quality20(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2019
ipob news from ipob lands

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Goalnaldo(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Is this real or one of the stories in today's episodes of ...

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Fuqman(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2019
I've been caught in something like this before and it ain't.. well..
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2019
All these people saying I love my mother upandan, see your life, little thing you can't share with her
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by abumeinben(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Kill her. Kill the boyfriend. Kill yourself.

Ateast we go share una own share of the 2020 budget.
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2019
With all the happenings around us, from a man raping his 1year old daughter to a young man killing his mother and using her body parts for african juju,why do we think stories like this are made up?

Back to the matter,they both (boyfriend and mother) don't deserve you and you shouldn't kill yourself for it. Just move on,better days ahead.
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by mu2sa2: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2019
Are you a Christian or just a church goer? You are coming from church and found your mum inflagrante delicto with your boyfriend. As a Christian, what are you supposed to do? Turn the other cheek, right? Common be a Christian.
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Kobicove(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Fabricated story!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Cholls(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
my sister pls go ahead
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by kestine(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
This will be the 9th time I am reading this same story in the last 7 month...
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by SalafRider(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
For real?
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by fykes(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh.... Please.... Go ahead and kill her...
Do it fast and let us all know how good it felt.
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by beauty7: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nukilia:
Fake news
Fake news shaa.

Although it is not impossible that these things happen.
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Generalwoodz(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
I' ve seen the movie. The name is crazy passion wink
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Rahyberg(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I' ve seen the movie. The name is crazy passion wink
I felt like watching it. Do you have the Disc at home, maybe you should borrow me?
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by frozen70g(f): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
2Ebisco:

READ BELOW:

Am dying in pains

Get another man for her
Re: My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by Prideofthelion: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bang ur mothers husband in retaliation shocked...

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) / Masturbation Is Killing My Sexual Urge / How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.