Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide (12076 Views)

Why You Should Never Backslide I / Prayer Points For Pregnant Woman In Expectation Of Safe Delivery / Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
jclassiq:

Sir may I ask why you are so angry? Its not like being a christian is by force nah.

Don't quote me to ask irrelevant questions.

Rather go ask your Pastor
Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by jclassiq(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

This is not a good line to use for someone that seems confused and negative about the scripture..

Well pardon me sir, but I didnt invent it. The last part paraphrased but its actually in the bible. The book of Corinthians.

2 Likes

Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
jclassiq:

Well pardon me sir, but I didnt invent it. The last part paraphrased but its actually in the bible. The book of Corinthians.

I’m not saying it’s not in the Bible...u are trying to explain faith to an unbeliever but he seems not to be getting it....then the next thing u say is the gospel is foolishness to those that are perishing......

At some point u were not saved too, meaning u were among the perishing on time like that...
I’m sure that when u were hearing the good news at that time that made u eventually saved, u weren’t told that since u are perishing u can’t believe the gospel, it has to be foolishness unto you

1 Like

Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by sotall(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
PervertProphet:

I read your both posts. Nothing was superior about arguments rather "1stoprudeness" response at you showed higher wisdom and maturity. Re-read what he posted to you and if you are any sensible or wise. You will comprehend but if not. You would keep "screaming" your beliefs/arguments like most atheists are fond of engaging in.

Coming from a prophet that is a pervert. grin

You guys should stop quoting me if you not ready to answer the questions I raised from the beginning of this discussion.

Next you quote me either you wanna explain the logic behind receiving something and not knowing
Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by Isnow: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hallelujah!!!! Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide by GoodMuyis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
sotall:

Now run along, birds of same feather

Nothing new to discuss on this forum, we have seen it all or discussed all.

Starting afresh is a waste of time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't You Eat Before Church? / Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! / Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.