Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria (40574 Views)

Welcome to the Triple Crown Elite List, LIONEL MESSI! / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Anambra State Igr In Shambles Pt2: Hon. Uchenna Okafor (wiper),the Triple Portfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY. STUPID IPHONE
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Budline1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
really? Nothing like iPhone 8?

There is iPhone 8 and there is iPhone 8 plus. There is nothing like iPhone 8s.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by fowlyansh181(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
As someone who has both a Xsmax and 11pro max, absolutely nothing different , just camera upgrade if you are into that type of thing .. but compared to an android , I’ll choose an iPhone any day any time

6 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:
Nigeria has become Their dumping ground.
Their fans should Come and tell us 5 differences between iphone 10 anf 11.
Deep fusion
Battery difference
7nm processor to 10nm
Night mode

1 Like

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Budline1:

There is iPhone 8 and there is iPhone 8 plus. There is nothing like iPhone 8s.
brother I don't know much about it
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

Better display
Significantly improved battery life
Improved Face ID with a wider field of view and faster unlock.
Significantly more powerful CPU and GPU
Significantly improved camera low light performance
Addition of an ultrawide camera.
Front facing camera can now shoot 4K 60fps and slow motion.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Vacora(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
OnyeIbo:
iPhone is overrated!

Ditto. Your comment is also overrated.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
A lot of youths using this phone no dey get data, I wonder why

Nobody using this phone lacks data.

Iamvjdamilola:
VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY. STUPID IPHONE

You should read Aesop's fables. Especially the 'sour grapes' one.
You'll be able to afford it one day.

ImpregnaTor:
If it's not tecno then forget it!

This post was brought to you by Tecno media team

thariodamaniac:
Abeg abeg make I hear.... Huawei p30 pro is the way mehnn

That's also a great choice. Not as powerful as the iPhone , but with a seriously impressive photo performance.

About the same price range as the iPhone 11 pro.

At the end of the day, it all depends on the ecosystem you like. Android or iOS

6 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Henri8: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
After all these gragra, na Just 4gig ram?
Mtchew! Sticking to my Mate 20pro.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Angrymode: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Las Las, person no fit c pass him eye grin
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Henri8:
After all these gragra, na Just 4gig ram? Mtchew! Sticking to my Mate 20pro.
haba mate20 pro is a beast nowwink

1 Like

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Henri8: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

haba mate20 pro is a beast nowwink
Yeah I know. I was just thinking that with the hype, the iPhone 11 and the max pro would present something massive.

2 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by ZinoFasisi: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

1 - THE

2 - CA

3 - M

4 - E

5 - RA

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Was actually sarcasm ����. If you know you know.
texazzpete:

Nobody using this phone lacks data.

You should read Aesop's fables. Especially the 'sour grapes' one.
You'll be able to afford it one day.

This post was brought to you by Tecno media team

That's also a great choice. Not as powerful as the iPhone , but with a seriously impressive photo performance.

About the same price range as the iPhone 11 pro.

At the end of the day, it all depends on the ecosystem you like. Android or iOS
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Conner44:
See that girl leg lipsrsealed

Girls with that kain leg are very sweet in bed.

3 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by shalomt4321: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Let me use this medium to say IPHONE IS TRULY UNBEATABLE when it comes to pictures and videos.

But at this POINT I am using qwerty TECNO T718. even if you give me the smallest Android that can browse. I will thank you.
Help me
Have you seen the Google pixel ?

1 Like

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by guru90: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
obainojazz:
tongue
Triple camera... Can it snap village people.

hahahahahaha....................
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by guru90: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
me am still loving my Samsung A70............
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Shedrachmessi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thank God my beb is not a Nigerian
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by mousco(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Like for Samsung share for iPhone

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by sulasa07(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Let me use this medium to say IPHONE IS TRULY UNBEATABLE when it comes to pictures and videos.

But at this POINT I am using qwerty TECNO T718. even if you give me the smallest Android that can browse. I will thank you.
Help me
Why dont you just ask from IOS users and nit Android
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
sulasa07:

am not asking for one in particular. Any would do
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
sulasa07:

am not asking for one in particular. Any would do.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by duality(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Someone should compair Umidigi power 3 and I phone 11 and tell which is better. Cuz the advert for both phones shows they can achieve the same thing.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by adonismuller(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
They should stop the lies, Iphone can never have an improved battery life....they have the worst battery amongst all gadgets
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by livingoracle: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
vibewithme:
Samsung is still better.
Samsung Galaxy is dope..
iPhone is just a name
Samsung's camera is unbeatable
iPhone dey learn work where samsung dey.
If you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by drey076(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
We have closed our border.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
QuickStandard:
Recycling Everytime.

Next is iPhone 12+, iPhone 12 max.

Abeg let me rock my OPPO in peace.
[/s]
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
LadySarah:

[/s]

Tecno and infinix marketers

Lol
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by shezy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Tecno and infinix marketers

Lol
all na wash,my tecnospark kc8 with 4g has A1 tripple camera.abeg day one Don do me
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
shezy:
all na wash,my tecnospark kc8 with 4g has A1 tripple camera.abeg day one Don do me
[/s]
As a child I thought Lego bricks where the coolest thing ever. Even when the Atari launched I lived in denial that Lego set as cooler .. I even went as far as deluding myself that my Lego held as much fun and imagination as the Atari home game console

Eventually I told myself the truth. You my friend are as delusional as possible

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.