Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria (40573 Views)

Welcome to the Triple Crown Elite List, LIONEL MESSI! / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Anambra State Igr In Shambles Pt2: Hon. Uchenna Okafor (wiper),the Triple Portfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Yahman1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
shezy:
all na wash,my tecnospark kc8 with 4g has A1 tripple camera.abeg day one Don do me
hahaha cheesy

Same with me

The Phone is Okay for the Price
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why do ugly girls like twisting they bleached up legs,faces.
I muzt dump samsung now and widely embrace 11pro max
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
adonismuller:
They should stop the lies, Iphone can never have an improved battery life....they have the worst battery amongst all gadgets
Have u used one

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by RTSC: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bow to American technology.

See camera.

1 Like

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by adonismuller(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Have u used one
I won’t say something about it if it’s not from experience....actually I am still experiencing it
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by RTSC: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Na pussy go suffer last last..
A pussy that is worth an iPhone 11 must be very expensive pussy.

Haba.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
RTSC:

A pussy that is worth an iPhone 11 must be very expensive pussy.

Haba.

Na useless men dey buy ladies iphone11 just to bleep pussy.. na dem dey give ladies that entitlement mentality
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
adonismuller:
I won’t say something about it if it’s not from experience....actually I am still experiencing it
Forget about Samsung parading 4500mah iPhone 11pro max 3900mah has the strongest flagship battery
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by PDPGuy: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Who would have thought that Blackberry bubble would burst?

I pity the poor blokes who keep chasing technology.

Iphone 12, 13,....n. are on the way.

/
Exactly. Remember those people who slept with other people just to get the Blackberry Bold cheesy They all thought that was the Zenith of phone technology lol.
Anyway, I am not upgrading till my phone is completely useless.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Facidio: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
They are all imitating Tecno. I don't use Tecno anhways
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Kingkun69(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:
Nigeria has become Their dumping ground.
Their fans should Come and tell us 5 differences between iphone 10 anf 11.

abeg which iPhone you dey use
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by WilliamKhan(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Samiy4life:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough, my mother is late and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.

This is you from April

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by vibewithme(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
livingoracle:

Samsung Galaxy is dope..
iPhone is just a name
Samsung's camera is unbeatable
iPhone dey learn work where samsung dey.
If you know you know

thank you my brother. ;-)
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by adonismuller(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Forget about Samsung parading 4500mah iPhone 11pro max 3900mah has the strongest flagship battery
bro iPhone is the best but on the battery side is a no no...
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by ibkonekt(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
WilliamKhan:

This is you from April

I taya for the scammer
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
obainojazz:
tongue Triple camera... Can it snap village people.
No brother, the phone dey screen shot community people.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Phone whey people come dey drop en-mass for computer village?

2 Likes

Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
I like Ric Hassan. His music is so great.
You sabi, gentleman
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin.
We go buy am too.
AMEN
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Dhavido(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

The misinformation in that picture is second to none, try using an iPhone and stop basing your opinions on hearsay
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by Drizzle007(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
@elijahdre
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gabbyosun:

U beta go and work
ability o o.
How's osun today
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by thatkindthing: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
They are not the first with the triple camera phone, the camon 12 had been launched before and has a triple camera too.
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by joenor(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
LadySarah:

my sister e nor tire u.... Na only the smart when e smart nine I dey see o
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by oxide8: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2019
These iPhones will just be intimating people. What!!!!
My friend got it and the camera was maaadhhhh
I need to upgrade my iphone abeg
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by madamgrace: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wow this is a great one from Apple. I can't wait this get mine
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by madamgrace: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
oxide8:
These iPhones will just be intimating people. What!!!!
My friend got it and the camera was maaadhhhh
I need to upgrade my iphone abeg
MONEY IS GOOD
Re: The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria by oxide8: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Did you guys see the video?

So dope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.