Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me (11871 Views)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by orisa37: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrSix:

I'd not support any harm towards him, but I'd still tell you that you need to sue the aboki close to you cause he has used your brain for suya.

To smoke Gari O la la la. You are suffering from "Lukudi"
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by chiol: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sonsly041:

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back"

Because of this, the LORD will fight for you, you need only to be still...

If you as a governor cannot provide security for yourself, I recommend a nearby prison for you, as it was advised that the prison is the only place ones security could be guaranteed.

According to Justice Nyako, the court can only guarantee the safety of the IPOB leader if only he is kept in prison.

“Even judges are being abducted in the country. So prison is the only safest place for him,” she said.

Replying, Mr kanu, in turn recommended a prison for the judge and her family members since no where is safe any longer.

Ortom should as well book a space in prison for himself
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by gudnex22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sonsly041:

But the way he speak now shows that he is now born again.... Let us give him another chance

Devil the born again?
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Babacele: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
omenka:
Ortom is a bastard who deserves not only to be kidnapped but sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Whenever he sees the public is becoming intolerant of his failure, he starts playing the religious or fulani cards.

This idiot has been a cataclysmic failure right from the day he took office in his first term. He relied TOTALLY on propaganda to earn his second term and has continued his failure streak unimpeded.

Even his goons on Facebook cant defend him anymore. SamuelAnyawu resides in Makurdi, ask him what the word on the street is.

Whenever people complain of Ikpeazu, I laugh at them knowing they are very ignorant of what failure entails. Ortom is the SI unit of failure. Not a single road built to completion since 2015, not a single hospital, not a single school, etc. Salaries of five months and above are being owed civil servants. Pensioners have yet to receive anything for over a year, cultists are having the best of time in Makurdi as security has totally collapsed. hehehehe @' SI unit of failure'.....and i'm stealing that please.............i cant even name my goat ortom......from hairstyles women branded 'ortom -never -pay' to depict the poverty status of unpaid workers in Benue to robbing IDPs of aids by his aides and the deliberate instigation of the ' herdsmen' attacks to curry unmerited sympathy which earned an undeserved second term to doing nothing which have left folks to resign to fate, i cant but agree that the present captain of the Benue flowing with milk and honey is an SI unit of failure.

The man is disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / Akpabio: Since Prisons Were Renamed Correctional Centres, Jailbreaks Increased / Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.