Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George (15521 Views)

I’m Ready To Work Together With Tinubu — Bode George / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George has urged President Muhammadu Buhari not to fall for those who would eclipse the main issue wracking Lagos State in a needless, solicitous self immersed scheming in partisan engagement.

Bode George also advises former Governor of Osun State, Bisi Akande not to engage in fruitless pleading sessions for a man who is fixated on a warped pipe-dream about governing Nigeria.

“The visit of Chief Bisi Akande, Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Dr Yomi Finnih, and Chief Segun Osoba to the seat of power in Abuja is needless, unnecessary, veiled in some poorly hidden agenda that is woven in apparently self-serving ulterior personalised desperation.

It is easy to discern that the visit is stripped of any patriotic progression, lacking in balanced national leadership, voided of a spirit of sacrifice and developmental vision. The very absence of Bola Tinubu from the jamboree screams to high heavens that the meeting itself is a covert placatory softening of the ground for Tinubu himself. I am pretty certain that in his very absence, Tinubu occupies the centrality of the discussion.

Bode George, who is Atona Oodua of Yorubaland in his message titled, “The jamboree visit to the Villa: My Birthday Offering.” said that the very pivot of the Lagosian malady is the reckless, irresponsible misappropriation of the Lagosian commonwealth by Tinubu.

“This much I have documented in several public interventions. This, I may add, contributed to the heightened scale of the disgruntlement and the anger of the youths who made the Lekki Tollgates the very symbol of their rejection of the politics of subjugation.

“I will advise Baba Akande who governed Osun State with principled, incorruptible leadership to kindly help us drop off Bola Tinubu at Iragbiji as he makes his way back to Ila-Orangun, rather than engaging in fruitless pleading sessions for a man who is fixated on a warped pipe-dream about governing Nigeria. He should pay restitution for the egregious stripping of the Lagosian coffers.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/2023-buhari-should-be-wary-of-people-trying-to-market-tinubu-%e2%80%95-bode-george/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
2023 the youths have to take over from these failed and corrupt old men.

Nigerian youths want to country to look like Windhoek,Cape Town and Johannesburg and they still keep advocating for these financial vampires.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by loosecanon50(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
How that one take concern me.? That’s bubu and bullion van personal problem

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by DropsMic(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
2023 the youths have to take over from these failed and corrupt old men.

2023 will shock you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

See who is talking grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Racoon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Retire all these old brigade politicians by all means. Nigeria really need the late Jerry Rawlings midas touch as he did in Ghana back then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by TriCee: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Unku Bode zukwaanu ike. Take some rest from Tinubu matter, you're not any better.

I no go vote Tinubu sha. He should remain a king maker.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wary of tinubu ?
What else can he do worst?
than selling Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by helinues: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

Which kind of obsession be this?

Oga Bode you have lost it

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Currentgistarena(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
damn you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by tstx(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by danilmo: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wetin tinubu do this guy wey e no fit forgive and forget self, arhh.

Worst thing is Tinubu never reply am all this years of criticism and hatred. Life Nawa o.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by IMASTEX: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
SAMBARRY:
See who is talking grin
E shock you too grin grin

#End old recycled politicians and maximum age for fresh blood at 50 years, with blue print answering questions of how, how, how! Zero PDP & zero APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
sadly, buhari has ear problem. I hate to say, he can't hear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by akilo1: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Who is he?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mchtewww. Rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol..... From all indications is only yorubas that are attacking Tinubu.. Especially this bode george.. grin grin grin same senerio played during abiola era..

https://www.thecable.ng/al-mustapha-came-aso-rock-protest-abiolas-death-got-money-cbn/amp

But trust some idiots to start blaming Igbos or Igbos..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by cletz991(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
ALL THESE POLITICIAN NO ONE GOOD [i][/i]
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by LegendHero(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol.

Baba Tewonde George can never forgive Tinubu.

Only death can settle this animosity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Igbankpa(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Buhari himself should be wary of thunder striking him before the 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Donspicey: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Same Tinubu that packaged and Sold Expired Buhari To Nigerians......

This Life sef...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Observing in 3D/HD
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by baggioni: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
undecided this man does not know that he is nearing meeting his Lord to have kept such grudge in him 4 dis long

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Zico5(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed. / Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality / EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.