Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) (44751 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yomi Casual And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter, Kayleh In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by lovemoi2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrVagina:
[s][/s] trash
You're so obsessed with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na one way or the other d sperm take enter DAT ovary.

All way Na way sha

Congrats baba triplets
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MrVagina: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kingzeez10:

You're so obsessed with
my job is to eradicate trash from nairaland
kapish

cc
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Mucheer(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations Yinka ayefele.... May the Lord give you more reasons to rejoice

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA

I would teach and guide you on importation of Hair from china, India, Vietnam and cambodia
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Ipodisacriminal: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
If yinka ayefele is poor no woman will marry him

Woman and money be like bread and butter
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Eliz24(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cumtroller:
Ayefele the Cripple is a father of triplets while some able bodied men are shooting blanks.

There's ability in disability
Why call him the cripple, something happened, changed the course of his life and you label him that. No one has control over life's circumstances, we are where and what we are by God's mercy. Don't mock him, he wasn't born that way.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Eliz24(f): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
If yinka ayefele is poor no woman will marry him

Woman and money be like bread and butter
He wasn't rich when that woman married him. She was even richer, her late father was then a professor in U.I.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Mires: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Afonja women and bleaching sha. Thank God for them
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bbbwings:
Thank God for science
Ivf saving live's since Louise Joy Brown 1978
Sharp man , he didn't waste money looking for miracles

You sabi,......
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
God Is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Just because he managed to pregnate his wife and burned tree childrens two mails and one femail person no go hear word again, no be human beans like you dey burn 6 childrens at a goal?

dominique I love you
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Harrykaey:
Why don't I believe Ayefele owns the kids
You're a relic of the past age sir. With IVF, ayefele fit born dozens of children
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ayefele should carry Out a Proper DNA Test First
Women are Terrible
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Ipodisacriminal: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Eliz24:
He wasn't rich when that woman married him. She was even richer, her late father was then a professor in U.I.

Nice history I wouldn’t know cos I ain’t Ibadan man

Anyway thanks for sharing light

More blessings
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Harrykaey:
Medical technology has made life easier.He doesn't need to wind his waist
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
Hmm! God is the greatest but I smell IUI - Intrauterine Insemination

And so does what?
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Congrats to Mr Ayefele and his lovely wife. Nairalanders am a bit curious o, how did.........

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by johnyhicom: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
hmmmm God is wonderful, congratulations ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinkus bobo... grin grin grin

cryFor your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by mojysiola(f): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
Definitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 1:26am On Nov 05, 2019
GOOD NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 1:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Harrykaey:
When God does wonders, enemies and candidate of depression begin doubt..Well that's your cup of sorrow

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2019
MrVagina:
[s][/s]
Jesus punish terrorist buhari and his supporters

Werey, your mate they find their ways, making big money despite the Buhari's brouhaha you are here chasing Buhari, and other supporters up and down. Is it a must everyone supports who you support? Keep chasing them ok! You go soon reach railway line train � go grind you line pepper....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by therajah: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2019
kolafolabi:

It takes God for IUI or ivf to work..

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by heybel(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2019
TrollKiller:
Thank God that lamracks theory of evolution wasn't valid.
charles darwin has already proved larmarck theory wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Give kudos to the medical practitioners who invented IVF. quote author=Netanya post=83742958]With everything he has faced , God crowned them all with a positive outstanding news. Wishing those in need of the fruit of the womb a positive outstanding news[/quote]
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Btruth: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Harrykaey:
a bi? becausehe once denied having triplet then. Anyway, congratulations to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.