Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos (33413 Views)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter, Kayleh In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by EvenBlogger: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo and his wife, Jennifer Awele, have dedicated their third son in a church.

The couple welcomed their third child in October 2020 and recently dedicated him in their parish.

Below are more photos from the child dedication.

Congratulations Son, Gods Church Welcomes You .......

Na The Child Wey You Give We Papa (GOD) Na Him This We Don Bring Am So

@dopeevents007
#childdedication
#familyiseverything
#swagnation

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNozgLxAUMf/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Aonkuuse(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats to them, the two other boys are cute

21 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Victoria938(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations to them ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations J Pope!

Happy Dedication To Baby Pope!

Please, Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Bornsinner7: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by wonder233: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Definition of news is information you can use... An individual performs a routine act of taking his family to church - I don't see what I can do with this piece of information, it neither enlightens nor entertains me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats to the family

I wonder how dem take tell the baby to smile at the camera. E for good for Meme, na the mother spoil am. The second pic is still okay for Meme though,,,,,

Lemme reason the matter

12 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by triple996(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Kilishihunter: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
3 men Congrats to him and his wife but it's like this junior pope guy is close to one of the mods cause I've been seeing a lot of his news on fp recently

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Dbarrzx: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
CUTE KIDSSSSS

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Chukabiz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Beautiful family

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
I love the baby's smile in the last photo.
More Blessings for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by TollaniHub: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chai, fine people, my kidney o

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Daniel058(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cute fam grin

See how Dem dey look the fada

Like " NWANNE MAKE DA G dey safe for your hand oo"

Na joke oo Biko cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by thatsleepboy1: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
see the baby nose like ejujeje sachet wey don leak finish.

Congrats to the boy.
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by positivelord: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na Olamide be the priest ni

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by zoghys: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
TollaniHub:
Chai, fine people, my kidney o

Wetin do am?
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Ogamysamo: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
is a pope not supposed to be in rome?

why am i hearing nigerian pidgin?
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by TollaniHub: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
zoghys:

Wetin do am?
na my ovaries i meant to talk, grin i want born too

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Ogamysamo: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
is there junior pope and senior pope?
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by DSC7: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I wonder how dem take tell the baby to smile at the camera. E for good for Meme, na the mother spoil am. The second pic is still okay for Meme though,,,, lemme reason the matter

Anyway, congrat to them.

You fit still push the mama aside use the pikin do ur meme....

I believe say nothing computer no fit do....

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Defendingjacob(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats to him

Meanwhile get 1tb external hard drive filled with HD movies, drive contains action,comedy,korean,chinese,drama,sci-fi movies, location is PH but can be sent to any location.
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Nnatuu: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
As I see this guy I don conclude say na only fvck im sabi do.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Skillsnigeria: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
That's good
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by pretydiva(f): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
His kids are so cute kiss me likey

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by zoghys: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
TollaniHub:

na my ovaries i meant to talk, grin i want born too

Because you have wish and want this, it shall come to pass by the power of the lamb. By this time next year, you will surely be celebrated. These are not my words but the voice of the cross, shalom.
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Militant30: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
DNA don check am?
I no won hear any storyooo
make VAR check either na you score or na your caretaker own because the Baby no won smile, the Baby just they look you pupunyanya.
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by chii8(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nairalanders always representing.....

Meanwhile...so this fine woman no go go omugwo tongue tongue tongue

Na joke ooo
Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Growing population with dwindling resources. Sigh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.