Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,109 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (29297 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Owodiran1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
And this are the same youth complaining about the useless leaders. Nigeria we've been raped both in the pussy and the anus. They have played with millions of people mindset. They now fight each other over the people they will always complain about. I am sure osiomole and obaseki are busy eating lavishly in the midst of armed forces.... 9ja una never learn

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Seems you have forgotten that APC has been gaining more grounds in Bayelsa state in the last 4 years or so and with feelers on ground, Dickson didn’t performed for his anointed candidate to be supported by an average Bayelsian so that he Diri can continue what Dickson started. And for Edo state, Obaseki was supported, voted and won in 2015 by the average edolites because of the sterling performance of Oshiomhole as governor.

Whatever you wrote here is what you read on paper and not situation on ground.

So no need.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Kul3ger(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:
I think it’s high time oshiomhole comes out public and tell his supporters whom are mostly grassroots masses to give Shaibu and Obaseki what they have been hoping for and let’s see if our Edo state won’t be turned into Somalia and at the end a state of emergency would be announced, while Obaseki losses his seat. Obaseki and shaibu own don they too much shall
Your moomoority is jaw-dropping. If you no get anything reasonable to say, just shush

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Kawabonga(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Let me ask you a simple question...let’s assume in 2023 Oshiomhole decide to contest the senate seat in Edo north even in a muchroom political party, who can defeat him?
Make e try am....when dat time reach....una go sabi something.... Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Astark: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Boy, stop deceiving yourself, Oshiomhole has always guaranteed and won in all the 6 local LGs in edo north and also Igueben in Edo central and finally Uhunwonde LG in Edo south
oga oshiohmole power only end in etsako, Benin's are no push over.

Etsako man can't play god father on us

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Kul3ger(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support
Who be this guy sef. Watin you de talk? Which national support? The governor's forum are solidly behind Obaseki. Buhari is obviously not in support of the dwarf(he has nothing to gain from the shortie anyways)... Who then is oshiomole without these players?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Kawabonga(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=EdegbeLine post=83739150]
Seems you have forgotten that APC has been gaining more grounds in Bayelsa state in the last 4 years or so and with feelers on ground, Dickson didn’t performed for his anointed candidate to be supported by an average Bayelsian so that he Diri can continue what Dickson started. And for Edo state, Obaseki was supported, voted and won in 2015 by the average edolites because of the sterling performance of Oshiomhole as governor.[/quote
So na APC come perform for Kogi abi?
No be only feelers na feelings.... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Kul3ger(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
100 Obaseki is no match for Oshiomhole.
Another moomoo spotted cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by witworth(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
This oshiomhole is a green snake under the green grass, they are always fighting the governor in his name but he often says he has no problem with the same governor.
such hypocricy. what a wrong ruling political party in a God forsaken country.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ionsman: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Off topic:- Obaseki is a useless governor Sha. I dey shame say I vote that ode. I got to Benin on Thursday, the state of roads in Benin is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by witworth(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
100 Obaseki is no match for Oshiomhole.
Okay sir, but God sha big pass this your god oshiomhole, i know you're already frustrated but still wait small, sooner or later time for honouring yourself will soon be at an end.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by iwatch: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Let me ask you a simple question...let’s assume in 2023 Oshiomhole decide to contest the senate seat in Edo north even in a muchroom political party, who can defeat him?
There are people who can defeat him, just as he defeated Lucky's successor.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
iwatch:
There are people who can defeat him, just as he defeated Lucky's successor.
People like who please?
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by iwatch: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

People like who please?
Listen, I and my late mother were in support of Oshiomole, we all waited and followed his court rulings. I am a very unbiase person when it comes to issues like this but your tone shows you want Oshiomole to win this battle...

Well, the only place where such godfatherism can take strong root is in Lagos... NOWHERE ELSE in the south, especially south south and south east.

Obaseki is a Benin man and I want to believe you are too...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by dominion001(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
dukie25:
Oshiomhole is wasting his time.
Obaseki must continue the good works.
under PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Owodiran1:
And this are the same youth complaining about the useless leaders. Nigeria we've been raped both in the pussy and the anus. They have played with millions of people mindset. They now fight each other over the people they will always complain about. I am sure osiomole and obaseki are busy eating lavishly in the midst of armed forces.... 9ja una never learn
I hate you seriously for reading my mind. Don't do that again. These same stupid people remind me of those always arguing Ronaldo and messi. They keep defending their oppressors. It's so so sad.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:
I think it’s high time oshiomhole comes out public and tell his supporters whom are mostly grassroots masses to give Shaibu and Obaseki what they have been hoping for and let’s see if our Edo state won’t be turned into Somalia and at the end a state of emergency would be announced, while Obaseki losses his seat. Obaseki and shaibu own don they too much shall

Just look at what you're wishing your own state just because of partisan politics. Are you some kind of bini omenka?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
iwatch:
Listen, I and my late mother were in support of Oshiomole, we all waited and followed his court rulings. I am a very unbiase person when it comes to issues like this but your tone shows you want Oshiomole to win this battle...

Well, the only place where such godfatherism can take strong root is in Lagos... NOWHERE ELSE in the south, especially south south and south east.

Obaseki is a Benin man and I want to believe you are too...
Oga I asked a simply question and you are here writing epistles. Who can win Oshiomhole in the whole of Edo north?
And for The Godfather thing, you don’t know a thing, nobody is planning to be anybody’s Godfather. I am a loyal APC edo state member and I still authoritatively. And, I have been with Oshiomhole since 2006
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by gregyboy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support

We need obaseki and oshiimole out they did nothing in the state...

Obaseki is face with highest misplaced priorities project in edo state
He intends to sell tax payers central hospital...
We need obaseki and oshiomoles put
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by godofuck231: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

students union
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
gregyboy:

We need obaseki and oshiimole out they did nothing in the state...

Obaseki is face with highest misplaced priorities project in edo state
He intends to sell tax payers central hospital...
We need obaseki and oshiomoles put
Oshiomhole did nothing in the state, you well at all so? The hospital you talked about Obaseki trying to sell, who constructed it, Like the edo university which the gullible were told is owned by Oshiomhole and not edo state? Go to almost every nooks and crannies of edo state, you will still see oshiomhole projects visible everywhere, 3 good years after he left as governor
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
godofuck231:
students union
Sorry, please enlighten me more on this
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by jesmond3945: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
see young people that should be in the farm
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by iwatch: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Oga I asked a simply question and you are here writing epistles. Who can win Oshiomhole in the whole of Edo north?
And for The Godfather thing, you don’t know a thing, nobody is planning to be anybody’s Godfather.[b] I am a loyal APC edo state member [/b]and I still authoritatively. And, I have been with Oshiomhole since 2006
YOU DO NOT need to remind me. Your tone shows your are APC.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by heckymaicon(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Each time I remembered how sympathetic I was to Oshiomole's travail in the hands of Tony Anenih, I feel regrets for almost all the pity I have ever felt for people undergoing similar circumstances.

To think that the short devil I was sympathetic to his cause have grown to be a useless monster is very devastating. See person wey dey form God father. And he is not even fighting for the masses, just his personal interest. See the numbers of cultists they are churning out daily in Benin just for their supremacy battle.

I hate all Nigerian politicians. I really do.

I HATE THEM MORE.

GOD bless you for this comment.....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kabaka a complete Edo man will fight his own brother for an half-cast Edo North dwarf who Edolites praised and supported when he nullified godfatherism in the state.

... To think he wants to be a godfather himself is so selfish and bully-ish but lucky for Obaseki, Edo people, the Oba of Benin Kingdom and even PDPlites are 100% backing him.

Oshiomole is bringing a knife to a gun fight.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by tonididdy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

And for The Godfather thing, you don’t know a thing, nobody is planning to be anybody’s Godfather. I am a loyal APC edo state member and I still authoritatively. And, I have been with Oshiomhole since 2006
Then what does oshiomole want?
It's clear he wants the total submissivness of Obaseki. What other definition of Godfatherism do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by tonididdy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
I dare Oshiomole to bring his fight to Edo Central (Benin city)...

... Make e nor hide for auchi, abuja or iyamho dey throw blows.

How this man has tossed the respect Edolites had for him in the thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
tonididdy:

Then what does oshiomole want?
It's clear he wants the total submissivness of Obaseki. What other definition of Godfatherism do you want?
You know nothing about Edo politics. But let me chip this in, till today in edo state, Oshiomhole can boast of loyal grassroots APC supporters in everywhere of the state but Obaseki can’t in even his local government. So many edolites don’t even know the LG Obaseki hails from, that should tell you how little he is in Edo politics and 99% of those supporting him today are doing it because he is the governor and not because they love him or because they are his grassroots supporters.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
tonididdy:
I dare Oshiomole to bring his fight to Edo Central (Benin city)...

... Make e nor hide for auchi, abuja or iyamho dey throw blows.

How this man has tossed the respect Edolites had for him in the thrash.
You see your life? People they post you wan also post and see where it has landed you. This shows you are somewhere in Nnewi typing trash here. How is Edo Central Benin city?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by promzy555(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Me too my dear, let me know if any information.... I love news like dis
Astark:
Igbo man face ikpeazu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.