Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (29293 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by EdegbeLine: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
tonididdy:

Whether you are stupid or not. You know the point am trying to make. You quoting me to correct me would have earned you some respect.

Edo Central or centre of Benin oh or Benin city, I dare your dwarf mentor to bring the fight to the core of the state.

Either way you are still a dummy.
Who be this one for heaven’s sake? I wish you well anyways

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by tonididdy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

You know nothing about Edo politics. But let me chip this in, till today in edo state, Oshiomhole can boast of loyal grassroots APC supporters in everywhere of the state but Obaseki can’t in even his local government. So many edolites don’t even know the LG Obaseki hails from, that should tell you how little he is in Edo politics and 99% of those supporting him today are doing it because he is the governor and not because they love him or because they are his grassroots supporters.

I don't exchange ideas with dummies. Go buy a space on a newspaper front-page and express your opinions.
As for me... I didn't read the crap you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by webngnews: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Auxtin85(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Let me ask you a simple question...let’s assume in 2023 Oshiomhole decide to contest the senate seat in Edo north even in a muchroom political party, who can defeat him?

If he win Edo North he will represent his people, it won’t affect Edo South or Central in anyway

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by godofuck231: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Sorry, please enlighten me more on this
lol
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by johnmattew: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
100 Obaseki is no match for Oshiomhole.
lol.....Edo people know wetin we want... oshiomole is useless as K in 'Knee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Theoarhics: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshiomole and the A P C govt are everything we thought they fought against , from godfatherism, incompetency, corruption etc. It is a government of hypocrisy. I just pray that Nigerians take the bull by the horn and set themselves free from these bunch of deceptive politicians .

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by inyenejo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Danwakae(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Let me ask you a simple question...let’s assume in 2023 Oshiomhole decide to contest the senate seat in Edo north even in a muchroom political party, who can defeat him?

Edo north is not EDO STATE. Oshomole should be a father figure and should be fighting for president or vice and not even Senate....remember his days at NLC with Baba OBJ, Oshomole is a real wayo Benin politician, he rose to the seat of a governor at the of so many people of whom many died during protests during hike in fuel price , but today , he is there and care not about what he once fought against, I remembered the last time he met member of the NLC at eagle sqaure , he was boo and digrace out of the he podium...It can happen to anybody , but my prayers are may almighty Allah gives Nigerians leaders who will nevee forget them and make them hi/her priority in govt. AMIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by itsene: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Let's join hands together to make sure Obaseki/ Shaibu NEVER return for 2nd term.
These godforsaken duo had brought DISUNITY to Edo state. Brothers are now fighting one another and Non-Edos and outsiders are shouting" carry go".
Obaseki/Shaibu MUST go.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Platony(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2019
Oshiomole is Power Drunk.

He's becoming so irritating to many.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ChoCho54(f): 3:07am On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support
APC win bayelsa? What are you smoking?
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ChoCho54(f): 3:09am On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Seems you have forgotten that APC has been gaining more grounds in Bayelsa state in the last 4 years or so and with feelers on ground, Dickson didn’t performed for his anointed candidate to be supported by an average Bayelsian so that he Diri can continue what Dickson started. And for Edo state, Obaseki was supported, voted and won in 2015 by the average edolites because of the sterling performance of Oshiomhole as governor.
But Yaya Bello did well and his people love him for that? Change your weed supplier.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ChoCho54(f): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Oga I asked a simply question and you are here writing epistles. Who can win Oshiomhole in the whole of Edo north?
And for The Godfather thing, you don’t know a thing, nobody is planning to be anybody’s Godfather. I am a loyal APC edo state member and I still authoritatively. And, I have been with Oshiomhole since 2006
Akpabio lost his seat in NASS, who could have believed that? Edo north is majorly a backward region anyways so if oshiomole has become the diety there, I'm not surprised.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ChoCho54(f): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

You know nothing about Edo politics. But let me chip this in, till today in edo state, Oshiomhole can boast of loyal grassroots APC supporters in everywhere of the state but Obaseki can’t in even his local government. So many edolites don’t even know the LG Obaseki hails from, that should tell you how little he is in Edo politics and 99% of those supporting him today are doing it because he is the governor and not because they love him or because they are his grassroots supporters.
You are pathetic. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by ChoCho54(f): 3:25am On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Who be this one for heaven’s sake? I wish you well anyways
You wish him well after deleting his post you quoted?
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by Jesbuddy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The oshiomhole remains the godfather of the state politics.

Obaseki is only fighting before ambode treatment will fall on him.

I like him for that. He has balls.

https://thedailyview.com.ng/2019/11/03/ambode-may-target-budget-expose-in-court/
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by GreyLaw(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Balls? Oga next year Edo governorship election is still far and that’s why Obaseki and shaibu hasn’t been put in the places where they belong. Make APC first win Kogi and Bayelsa elections, then oshiomhole will have undivided national support

You are dreaming. Any state governor that uses his powers brutally will crush any enemy in his state. If the very rugged Amaechi in a bloody state like Rivers couldn't overpower Wike, even with all the Military and Police and all federal might put together, who is Oshiomole?

Buhari has won his election and is safe. Oshiomole will just be disposed.
Re: Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin by kayusely70(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Auxtin85:
May Oshiomhole push Obaseki to PDP so that Oshiomhole will completely be irrelevant in Edo State
Lets Wait And Watch As Events Unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.