Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Kind Of Dick I Love, Would You Like To Know It???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Dick I Love, Would You Like To Know It???? (648 Views)

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Dick I Love, Would You Like To Know It???? by Openeyes4Light: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2019
One man and one woman dick and virgi.....

Nothing less and nothing more. If you can not be able to control your lusts, you definitely won't be in our league.

Because we know that if a man or a woman is not able to control their affections, it automatically affect the children. They too would have to break that family curse of messing around.

How Holy your dick if you will be if you are faithful to one V..., Your children shall be blessed, most of you who are products of such home where your dad or your mum is a cheap sex slave. You know the struggling..

It's even worst when it's the man, why?? because the eggs comes from him and by inserting his dick into several holes makes it dangerous for the wife because he's going to infect her with different types of diseases and disorders inherit in curses of sexual sins.

That makes the children conceived in iniquity and delivered in sin.,.......

I truly love Holy, faithful and family Dick. What about you?

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi / The Lady Who Was Harassed By Another Woman For Sleeping With Her Husband, Talks / Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.