Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader (27978 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by PapaBaby: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
BREAKING: Court of Appeal sacks House Leader, Alhassan Doguwa

The Court of Appeal sitting in Kaduna on Monday sacked a member representing Tudunwada/Doguwa Federal Constituency, Alhassan Ado Doguwa.

Mr Doguwa, who is the Majority Leader of the House, is the third ranking member of the House after Speaker and Deputy Speaker.

Recall that on September 5, the election petition tribunal sitting in Kano dismissed a petition filed by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Yusha’u Salisu, against Mr Doguwa’s election.

The tribunal said the PDP candidate failed to prove allegations of irregularities and over-voting in the election.

But in a unanimous judgment delivered by Justice Oludotun Adefope-Okojie, the Court of Appeal wondered how the tribunal arrived at the conclusion that PDP and its candidate had failed to prove their case.

While setting aside the tribunal judgement, the court nullified the entire election in the two local government areas Mr Doguwa represents as the whole process was marred by irregularities.

The appellate court held that the entire election could not stand as Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had omitted other parties from the final declaration of the result.

The court said INEC made a substantial breach by writing the results of only two parties out of 53 parties that participated in the election in Form EC 8 (II) E.

The court therefore ordered INEC to conduct fresh election within 90 days in the entire constituency.

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-court-of-appeal-sacks-house-leader-alhassan-doguwa/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Siberia01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Brandstudio01: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked
Just same way the Suprime Court stuck out the just concluded Presidential election. Shame on our Legal System

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by PapaBaby: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
El midgeti of Kaduna helped by Dullardeen orchestrated the biggest rigging machinery in modern times.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by LilychiLily001: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by COdeGenesis: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kangaroo judgement. Why them no just update the result of the other parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Ojahman: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Brandstudio01 post=83736370]Its a joke[/rquote]
Which appeal again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by drunkpunk(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Voom!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by 2naira50kobo: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hahaha!

This is N I G E R I A !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Maldini213: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cowhari Issa terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by dejonathan(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
PDP no go cry foul on this...All of them na scam

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by adioolayi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sane and logical evidence based argument will always win at the court.....Not some Dubai strategy... lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Abfinest007(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
going going going.....one by one APC are going
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by sirusX(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
After TASTING the Money.... chai cry

They should watch him closely cz he might have suicidal tendencies after this episode

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wait for the PDP to start praising the judiciary angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Guyman02: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
The elections remain a piece of scam
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by brookz: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Issokay, PDP will tag this judgement "As Victory for democracy"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Passionate888: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ganduje sef grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by nabegibeg: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by YINKS89(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
make the kuku do another election for the whole of nigeria coz this sacking here and there is just a waste of time and resources.. later those ones would come and start telling us why court order affected their performance
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by salbis(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
The conduct of this fresh election na do or die affairs oo. I foresee Gandollar tactics coming into play.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by LindaUjuKen: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Later they will start organizing "Rebrand Nigeria" workshops

5 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by 2naira50kobo: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
“All this by Flavor-Pairing?” I asked.

I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.

She said, “It’s not so much about the Flavor-Pairing, but more about how it re-awakens what the Japanese call, ‘the weight loss doubling molecule’ which signals 22-hour a day fat-burning effect in the female body.”

Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and completed the same quiz she took.

Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”...

....They’re right, it actually takes 16 days.

Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently �

Tap The Directory Below to find out how this could help you too!

https://www.cinderellasolution.com/?hop=emmybro77

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by cenaman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
APC amaka
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Devilfriend(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bad day for ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by stanisbaratheon: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
A country where appeal court sacks and supreme court overturn. Just wait and see how he will be pronounced eminently qualified without equivocation. Shame of a country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.