Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader (27986 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by SolarRen(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Clevite(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Although, I haven't read the judgment. But if the ground for nullifying the election is because of INEC's recording and declaration of the results of just two out of all other parties that contested the election, then it is another judgment based on technicality, not on whether there were irregularities in the results announced for the candidate with the highest and most widespread votes in the election.

We are know that the two major parties that do share the most substantial and meaningful results of any election in the North are APC and PDP.

Others do only get fringe results that amount to nothing as regards the overall results of the election. Their results always affect nothing, whether they are announced or not.

However, it is the requirement of the law that all parties that contested an election should be recognized and have their results recorded and announced by INEC, even if they score zero.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by QuickStandard: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is this not Nigeria again?

He will still be rigged in.

Las Las na scam
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by garfield1: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Clevite:
Although, I haven't read the judgment. But if the ground for nullifying the election is because of INEC's recording and declaration of the results of just two out of all other parties that contested the election, then it is another judgment based on technicality, not on whether there were irregularities in the results announced for the candidate with the highest and most widespread votes in the election.

We are know that the two major parties that do share the most substantial and meaningful results of any election in the North are APC and PDP.

Others do only get fringe results that amount to nothing as regards the overall results of the election. Their results always affect nothing, whether they are announced or not.

However, it is the requirement of the law that all parties that contested an election should be recognized and have their results recorded and announced by INEC, even if they score zero.
If so,it is not based on technicality but a breach of the electoral act.in any case,doguwa will win again by a wider margin
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by joenor(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ok noted.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Ezeukwuchiboy: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Another waste of scarce resources.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by efighter: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Just same way the Suprime Court stuck out the just concluded Presidential election. Shame on our Legal System

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Go and build professional logo for your Yahoo friends and for the Courts that supports criminals like you. Shame on fraudsters like you building logos for criminals. You have lost the last election, if you are not happy, go and die. When the Courts rule in favour of your criminal part PDP, it is victory for democracy but when the Courts rule in favour of APC, it is shame democracy, shame on you and shame on your likes.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Harrisonwo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
A country where appeal court sacks and supreme court overturn. Just wait and see how he will be pronounced eminently qualified without equivocation. Shame of a country.

There's no supreme court judgement in this case. Matter ends at the appeal court
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Brandstudio01: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
efighter:

Go and build professional logo for your Yahoo friends and for the Courts that supports criminals like you. Shame on fraudsters like you building logos for criminals. You have lost the last election, if you are not happy, go and die. When the Courts rule in favour of your criminal part PDP, it is victory for democracy but when the Courts rule in favour of APC, it is shame democracy, shame on you and shame on your likes.
Lols. Sir are you that pained for people that will never change your life in anyway brother. You see how deep the vampires called Politicians has eaten deep into our Head.

Than God I do not support neither the so-called PDP or APC.

I have never Voted. And my reason will shock you sir.

The ashoes does not worth risking myself under the Tick sun just to cast my vote for one Blind man.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Xisnin(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
A country where appeal court sacks and supreme court overturn. Just wait and see how he will be pronounced eminently qualified without equivocation. Shame of a country.
Rep appeal tribunal ends at the appeal court.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Another court would upturn that judgement, kangaroo court, kangaroo judgement

Chinese Yuan Available @ #52/rmb
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Addme: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
So far the other candidate was not declared outright winner,he may still win it.
That is Nigeria politics,that Gandollar of a man will want to prove points agajn.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by DTaj: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

You are an illiterate! Educate yourself properly on electoral matters.

The Court of Appeal is the final court of arbitration for National Assembly elections. The Court of Appeal has ordered a re-run within 90 days; it will be done as ordered. The cancelled elections had/will have nothing to do with the Supreme Court!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Gaddafih001(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
El midgeti of Kaduna helped by Dullardeen orchestrated the biggest rigging machinery in modern times.
El midgeti ibn Rufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by bluecircle470: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
El midgeti of Kaduna helped by Dullardeen orchestrated the biggest rigging machinery in modern times.

Don’t mind them, there rigging don pass PDP own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by IamPatriotic(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:

The man is from Kano and it's the court proceeding that was held the Kaduna branch of Federal Appeal court. Next time you read the entire news body before proceeding to disgrace your ancestors online

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by akdjr(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am now loving the Legal profession, lawyers are indeed smart. No wonder they regard themselves as being learned. The lawyers knows the supreme Court will definitely give judgement in favor of the house leader but just to squeeze out some papers from the complainant and defendant they will buy judgement. Anyway I admire you guys.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by Legendguru: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by stanisbaratheon: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alright Mr. Literate

Now that you've succeeded in passing your message across in the most insane manner, you can give yourself a big round of applause.

DTaj:

You are an illiterate! Educate yourself properly on electoral matters.

The Court of Appeal is the final court of arbitration for National Assembly elections. The Court of Appeal has ordered a re-run within 90 days; it will be done as ordered. The cancelled elections had/will have nothing to do with the Supreme Court!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by stanisbaratheon: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Rep appeal tribunal ends at the appeal court.

Okay
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by stanisbaratheon: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Harrisonwo:

There's no supreme court judgement in this case. Matter ends at the appeal court

Alright
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by ivanG07(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Just same way the Suprime Court stuck out the just concluded Presidential election. Shame on our Legal System

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
they are looking for evering means to compesate PDP for the presidential election rubbring.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by agabusta: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Smh
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader by agabusta: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Shame of an uninformed citizen.

House of Rep Election petition case does not get to the supreme court.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.