Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo (4276 Views)

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by ngschool487: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Shocking news reaching us at this hour is that of a Nigerian teenager who allegedly committed suicide because her boyfriend broke up with her.

After a source hinted us about the situation, we took to one Slimzy Jay’s social media account to find out how true the report of her demise is… only for us to reach her page and see RIP messages clouding her posts.read full story here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
What's wrong with kids of today? At 15, all I had was a crush, how the heck are kids of nowadays having boyfriends and girlfriends to the extent that this rat had the audacity to take her own life because of breakup?
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by 1stKing: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Eeya. Few people have the heart to handle deceit, rejection and pain

At 15 what does she even know?
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
very good. next!!!
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by lilmax(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Born to be stupid is better

I don't pity her, I pity the father, only if he pulled out, he won't be feeling this sad right now

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by IrepChrist: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nothing in this world is worth taking ones life....
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by alphaNomega: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
She was too young! This is bad news

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by izywzy: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
We are overpopulated already. Overpopulation is a disease. I think we don't need all of us, we need only the strong and the wise. On behalf of the living I thank you for your space. R.I.P tho.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Favour196: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chai

What will the call these one again

You guys should go and talk to ironman15 the guy is about doing same o

Nobody knows how serious he is, but to avoid these kind of things let's talk to him .

R I P fine girl

You shouldn't have involved yourself in a relationship till you are matured enough to handle some certain kind of talks
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by tetula123(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
teenagers all these 2000's kids their thinking sometimes baffles me. The parents will be the one suffering the pain now and I thought they stopped the sale of snipper.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
gone too soon cry
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Kingrexyl(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Not cool!
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Geminita1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
omyGod cry such a pretty girl.
What were her parents doing, giving her her freedom? sad.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
2017 gist. Mods lock the yeye thread
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Bahamas95(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Life goes on, foolish girl

Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by kenir(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sometimes after reading things like this, i wish i was the devil
oh, so many things i would've done to this miserable soul on arrival to hell
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by respect80(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gat no RIP to waste so DNRIP
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Amstupid(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
some people will do blood
money and still be stingy .. Blood
that is not Even ur own.... What
rubbish
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by donMIG(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kids
Tink the only way out is death
I laff a ur stupidity!
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Lamanii22(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
At 15? The person I was crushing on gaan at that age is now ugly... You simply wasted your life lil girl....
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by YurFatHer: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tot they've banned sniper
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by VulgarLee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Too bad

But deep down inside my heart
I don't give a bl.....p
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Slimdan360: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Who is the idiot that posted this stuff,I knew this girl and am very sure she didn't commit the suicide because of a breakup,stop trying to destroy the last legacy she left on Earth Which is her good name.this thread should be brought down immediately,thanks.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by hammerD: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is there ever a reason to kill yourself?

I dey ask becos, at 15 years, u are still a baby.

Yes, breast and yansh done enter, plus prick dey full of sperm.

I know, i pass through 15 years and remember the pressure to look cool and be accepted.

But, you are still a baby under your parents. It is a sweet time, wen you rock both worlds. Go out have fun and return home to eat and sleep for free.

See the way she take throw away everything, waste her papa and mama time and effort.

Na straight to hell. RIP!
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
even at 20. i don't have a girlfriend.
reason.: i am too busy with my career to become a somebody in the future, then will i not only have the opportunity of picking anygirl i want, but will pick the one that is perfect for me.
i tell you, the young girl is actively suffering from a mental disorder as is the case with the most of nigerian population. and it's just a pity that the government is not doing anything to restore sanity to her people.
once again, if you know you are suffering from one form of mental disorder and you need someone to talk to. contact me on. oyedoyinp@gmail.com,and i will try my best in order to return sanity to nigerians
ps. i've pass through this state and many others in life, even at a very tender age, i singlehandedly overcome and i would love to help as many as also presently passing through the same challenge.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by hammerD: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
1stKing:
Eeya. Few people have the heart to handle deceit, rejection and pain

At 15 what does she even know?

At dat age, from wat i can remember, these girls tend to be very immature and inexperienced.

They dont know wat they are feeling and most times struggle to control their emotions for a guy they find attractive.

The guys tend to be unreliable at that age too becos they are chasing just about any girl that pass. cheesy

So, maybe she is the type that take cheating seriously, get emotional drink rat poison like Juliet, thinking Romeo will follow.
Re: 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo by devilmaycry: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Old news na..2017

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) / Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls / My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.