Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) (11499 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by foodthought: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guys, why do you feel it's your responsibility to take girl of your girlfriend's finances.

Some guys will say that if you don't give your girl money another guy will....

But why do guys like to use their money to impress women offering them mostly sex...

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you type in English I believe someone will have the answer.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Mokason28: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
oglalasioux:
You are wicked

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by taiocol: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
The English follow for why dem der bill you angry

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
foodthought:
Guys, why do you feel it's your responsibility to take girl of your girlfriend's finances.

But why do guys like to use their money to impress women offering them mostly sex...

Don't let me say silly question o.
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Simplecity(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2019
foodthought:

Center yansh craw craw english.... angry Tcheew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by A305: 2:47am On Nov 05, 2019
To everyone crucifying him, he only made a typo, he meant "why do guys take girl instead of care"......

Here's your answer op.

P ussy costs money, D ick is always free.

Wale lyrics....."Women will love you for fee, N iggaz will hate you for nothing."

Biological and evolutionary, women are meant to be reciever.....so you give them everything, they will keep receiving till they receive your d ick and if you decide not to give. Some other guy is waiting to give so the girl will receive his d ick. Your loss sir.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by pode(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2019
What are you saying my guys, please when next you want to type, use afemai language I believed I will understand it better than this Cyrus language
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Katier00(f): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2019
foodthought:

lazy man's ideology

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by kenir(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Who force dis one to use english na? If na pidgin u sabi use am or any oda language den look for interpreter instead of to fall ur hand lyk dis

anyways wetin cncern me sef? Is it my bashing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2019
A305:
To everyone crucifying him, he only made a typo, he meant "why does guys take girl instead of care"......

Here's you answer op.

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by AstroG: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Katier00:
lazy man's ideology

Hoe spotted undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by synticate: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2019
where_this_op_sef

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by gift01: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2019
oglalasioux:
The girls that consume the OP money don't care about his English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by rowland545(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Opening of thread is becoming a joke....even those that went to jamb lesson sch are now opening thread just to abuse English.....
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2019
oglalasioux:

Plenty gbas, gbos full here ooo.you actually finished the op grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Katier00(f): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
AstroG:

Hoe spotted undecided undecided
frustration must be killing you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by sweetonugbu: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2019
U can help out, but shouldn't turn yourself to Atm machine

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

Plenty gbas, gbos full here ooo.you actually finished the op grin

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by MrCork: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
foodthought:

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by galadima77(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
A305:
To everyone crucifying him, he only made a typo, he meant "why do guys take girl instead of care"......

Here's your answer op.

P ussy costs money, D ick is always free.

Wale lyrics....."Women will love you for fee, N iggaz will hate you for nothing."

Biological and evolutionary, women are meant to be reciever.....so you give them everything, they will keep receiving till they receive your d ick and if you decide not to give. Some other guy is waiting to give so the girl will receive his d ick. Your loss sir.

Who told you they didn't get his message?

This is Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Hhansome(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Awww! What a poor boy!
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Amstupid(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria guys will collect ur
number in the bus, then
30minutes later .
"Baby I dreamt abt u" abeg bros
which time u sleep

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by 1kbusiness: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
oglalasioux:
grin grin grin grin grin

See upper cut. Ah can't take this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Katier00:
lazy man's ideology
Shatap go find work
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by marvin906(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
foodthought:

there's nothing wrong spending money for your girl thats if she deserves it..but just remember there's a thin line between been sensible and outrightly stupid so try not to cross that border if you do then your fvcked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Betguru247(f): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
galadima77:

Who told you they didn't get his message?

This is Nairaland!!
Asin eeeh a land where anything is possible grin
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Betguru247(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira

Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
You are sounding like a CHIP WHIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.