Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (74314 Views)

Breaking News: ABBA Kyari Takes Down His Verified Facebook Page! / Tinubu Reacts As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Igbodicool:
Lawless country.

Indeed ..... because it is full of backward and ignorant folks like you who scream of lawlessness when nothing like that is on display. Buhari has gone for two weeks . Below is the official date that precipitates a handover from President to VP. You guys need to read more in those your 2 x 2 shops.

https://punchng.com/why-i-didnt-hand-over-to-osinbajo-when-travelling-in-april-buhari/

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he decided not to hand over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo when he travelled to the United Kingdom on a private visit from April 25 to May 5, 2019 because there was no constitutional requirement for him to do so.

The President further stated that the only time he needs to hand over to Osinbajo is when he is proceeding on leave or going to be out of the country for more than 21 days.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by madridsta007(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshigun:

You're talking as if informed when you are actually ignorant. As per the constitution, Buhari only has to hand over if away for more than 21 days. He is away for 14 days.

There is a Vice-President. Isn’t he an active Vice President? The President is away on a “Private Visit”. Your understanding of democracy is terrible— have you seen Trump’s Chief of Staff run off to meet Trump anywhere he is in the world when Pence, the VP is at the White House? Of course you know that Nigeria’s democracy is being destroyed by these ones. Why are you so numb to the real consequences?

I’m ashamed of you lots defending this spit on democracy. MKO didn’t die for this.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
We are indeed finished in this country.....

Give a Fulani man Power , he takes chases you out of your father's house the next minute.......

If I talk now, the Yoruba bro Mods here will click the Ban button as if their life depend on the mumu bottom....a won shutikpo

16 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
aminu114:
i see nothing wrong with it
I dont expect u to see anything wring with dat.from ur username,we already knew who u are.zombie

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Kaydadon(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
We have 2 vice president in Nigeria, simple, Yoruba VP academics,aboki VP aso rock, aboki VP is d recognized VP by d cabals, Yoruba VP is only recognized by Yorubas and igbos,used and dumped to gather votes in southwest, this clearly shows the southwest can never get the support of the north to get the 1st seat in Nigeria anymore

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Studyinchina200(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na wa oooo
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Kendollar696(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
This is to show that the president and his cabal where not happy about his actions, the last time power was transferred to him. he sacked the DSS Boss...
which really scattered most of their plan.
I really feel sorry for our VP..
His Boss just openly humiliated his office as VP..

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Next level humiliation.Always missing in action.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Sonsly041(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
He want to be in charge of everything as the oga at the top.....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by TheStarsAlign: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
A wasteland called country. Impunity & senselesness everywhere. One day Osunbade will grow sense.
A nation to cry for.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
I dont expect u to see anything wring with dat.from ur username,we already knew who u are.zombie
okay if i am a zombie why do u call human beings that are being ruled by a zombie?
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
All this useless PDP zombies on Twitter and Nairaland!!

The bill will lead to more revenue for Nigeria, you people don't see any good in that, you had to make it about Osinbajo and Abba Kyari.

What's the big deal in flying to London? A City that some rich kids go to shop for pizza and ice cream almost every weekend!!!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by israelmao(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Their headache.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
madridsta007:

There is a Vice-President. Isn’t he an active Vice President? The President is away on a “Private Visit”. Your understanding of democracy is terrible— have you seen Trump’s Chief of Staff run off to meet Trump anywhere he is in the world when Pence, the VP is at the White House? Of course you know that Nigeria’s democracy is being destroyed by these ones. Why are you so numb to the real consequences?

I’m ashamed of you lots defending this spit on democracy. MKO didn’t die for this.

Follow the law you nitwit. Buhari is still President and did nothing lawless as your fellow Igbo claimed so stop trying to shift the goal post and admit you got it wrong. Nothing lawless went on. Lawless would be defying the constitution and not handing over to Osinbajo when he should which is not so in this case.

Also, PMB is still Minister of Petroleum lest you hateful blockhead forget. Always making a mountain out of a molehill because of your senseless hatred of other Nigerians mainly Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by foreshore(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/abba-kyari-takes-bill-to-buhari-in-london-for-signing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

See how Nigerians are reacting as Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, takes bill to London for Buhari to sign.

Shame of a nation!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Thetechhub(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nigeria is a scam. The best legacy you can leave for your children is to take them abroad. We will complain till we tire and them no send anybody. Why bother yourself when you know you can't do anything. The best solution is to find your way.

November pro. Clean UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked available at 205k .Charger and box inclusive. Hit me up now o81oo35 four four zero four

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sirjamo:
All this useless PDP zombies on Twitter and Nairaland!!

The bill will lead to more revenue for Nigeria, you people don't see any good in that, you had to make it about Osinbajo and Abba Kyari.

What's the big deal in flying to London? A City that some rich kids go to shop for pizza and ice cream almost every weekend!!!!!

Don't mind them. Is Buhari not Petroleum Minister too with a special interest in in this bill?
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by VirginSearcher(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yoighaman:
This is sickening. To think I voted for this man is more disgusting....I apologize to all Nigerians, I'm sorry.
Just hope to witness good things when he is out

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by VirginSearcher(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
adekennis:

Hey man stop it.. I’m a full Buharist but this is total nonsense..Let’s condemn what is bad.
God will reward all of u in a hard way for supporting incompetency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by VirginSearcher(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Indeed ..... because it is full of backward and ignorant folks like you who scream of lawlessness when nothing like that is on display. Buhari has gone for two weeks . Below is the official date that precipitates a handover from President to VP. You guys need to read more in those your 2 x 2 shops.

https://punchng.com/why-i-didnt-hand-over-to-osinbajo-when-travelling-in-april-buhari/
[/s]
If you have any atom of shame in you, pls keep shut!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by wink2015(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tinubu and the Yoruba has been scamed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by swuftz: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
collinsuchendu:
When the VP is there.. See what the yorubas have reduced themselves to

What would an Igbo Vice President do if he was the one.. That's assuming he was fortunate to be one.....
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by madridsta007(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Follow the law you nitwit. Buhari is still President and did nothing lawless as your fellow Igbo claimed so stop trying to shift the goal post and admit you got it wrong. Nothing lawless went on. Lawless would be defying the constitution and not handing over to Osinbajo when he should which is not so in this case.

Also, PMB is still Minister of Petroleum lest you hateful blockhead forget. Always making a mountain out of a molehill because of your senseless hatred of other Nigerians mainly Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani.

Didn’t take you a long while to get into the failed leftists style of demonising voice of reason as “hate”— that cheap, demagoguery inanity which people who are caught with their tails between their legs resort to.

I will ignore it. I’m very experienced in spotting such obfuscation and attempt at distraction in language.

It’s a shame that Nigeria’s democracy, really hard-earned democracy has been thrown to the dogs. I know deep-down that you feel ashamed because, from your words, it’s apparent that you do. You have taken the pains to respond to all my comments because you care. But you know what? All hope isn’t lost. Reversal back to norms, back to the Vice Presidency being respected and this starts with speaking the truth. You can do it Bro. You can speak the truth and jettison these BMC weak lines. The future generation depends on you. Do not fail them.

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by VirginSearcher(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Don't mind them. Is Buhari not Petroleum Minister too with a special interest in in this bill[/s]?
You lack sense

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by omerukokwuru(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Afonja007:
Why can't osinbade resign ?why are they disgracing him like this and he don't want to resign ,
only an honourable man would resign men like Ebitu Ukiwe

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by nextstep(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Normally, I'm not a fan of PMB, but I want to clarify a few things:
1. Democracy allows the electorate to choose who leads them. It doesn't really prescribe how they should lead, except in cases of misconduct.
2. Nigeria is not USA. I dislike those equations because every country should run itself according to its unique history and background.
3. PMB did not hand over to Osinbajo because there is no requirement to do so if he's away less than or equal to 21 days.
4. In effect the VP is not the acting-president at this time. The bill requires the president (or acting) to sign.

I understand that the appearance of what's being done is irksome and wasteful, and that a more prudent government would be keen to be seen doing the right thing (e.g. waiting until PMB is back in the country). It's not illegal, however.

At any rate, Pence is not qualified to sign bills (he is not President)... and one would be hard pressed to imagine Trump delegating that power to anybody, no matter where in the world he is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Rubicon67(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2019
collinsuchendu:
When the VP is there.. See what the yorubas have reduced themselves to

Idiots always seeking tribal angles to throw their useless shades.

Irrelevant.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Myhusband(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Dechymmytv:
See what tinubu has reduced yorubas to

forget politics

Share if is OK to DM you?

if Hausas stay neutral in obj and atiki feud then I see no reason why Yoruba nation should be dragged to this governance naivety and nonchalant attitude of Buhari govt against the constitution

this is not an embarrassment to Osibanjo, Osibanjo is a politician and Nigeria & Nigerians are greater than him. Buhari breaching Nigeria constitution is a slap on us

Osibanjo is not a lifetime VP, his tenure elapsed in Years to come. an abuse against Nigeria constitution is a big slap on all sane Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by omerukokwuru(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2019
superior1:
No due process, no rule of law..... how else do you define a banana republic
of course we the patriotic Nigerians support our leaders rule of lawlessness ha ha ha
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Inhabitable1(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
A President who is in London on PRIVATE VISIT is signing Bill...

So someone had to fly to London to take the Bill to him instead of having OSINBAJO as Acting President to sign abi?

Wetin concern me sef
Bros dis position na penalty o, no missing...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Chukapage(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2019
obailala:
Another pointless event for wailers to masturbate on. Why exactly is this news?
Zombie !! It is news because in the absence of the President his Vice calls the shots and do this stuffs!! This is the height of Illegality! Is Abba kyari the VP ?? Didn't he see the office of the VP? I pity osinbanjo shaaa his office has been highly disrespected by nitwits and non entities!! A whole Prof chai!! ZOMBIES I know you're a Northerner but abeg try hard to get sense even though I know it's HARD for an average Northerner just try grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by samdigo90: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2019
the president (Abba Kyari) with his puppet buhari. nothing new here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.