Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Business Can I Start At The University? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start At The University? (18019 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Recommend Business I Can Start At Onitsha Main Market / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Burgerlomo: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
GuestLog:
1. As a university student, you have the great opportunity of affiliate marketing. Get any program that rewards cash for referrals, print the marketing catch along with your links and paste everywhere paste able. (Passive income)

2. You can also sell 2nd hand clothes to girls and reap money like a pro. (Risk of debt)

3. Also, register as a POS agent in the hostel. People can make withdrawal from you without going to town to make money withdrawal. (High risk of robbery)

4. Organise interdepartmental beauty peagents or month-end shows. (You need support from stakeholders)

5. Open a shop besides the hostel for gas refill and also sell hotplates. (Low risk)

6. Soccer viewing center if the hostel doesn't have a common room with TV. (Low risk)

7. Open a well packaged Akara joint. Trust me, you will build a house from this. (Low risk if you can put your pride aside)

8. Laundry service. (Low risk)

9. Video games & snooker joint. (Low risk)

10. Fast food joint or. Indomie & eggs, kinda business. (Low risk but your grades may suffer if you do not manage your time well)

Business Ideas To Avoid

* Betshop
* Prostitution
* Sale of stolen items
* Malpractice agent
* Pimpin'
* Gigalo

My one Kobo advice
Find time to learn a skill in a relevant trade to your studies. It'll keep you many steps ahead of your peers and secure your future better.

Dat 1 kobo advice is the best so far cool

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by chinchonglee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

I'm afraid you are the most laziest member of this forum. Pls Chek back my comment to see what I have posted. You gotta stop commenting on every thread here due to the nature of your business.
You might be exposing your self to danger. This is an anonymous site but it isn't hard to locate you.
If to say na only me, no wahala oh. But someone here doesn't understand small play oh. I just dey advice you oh. You too talk.
Is BBQ is nt selling... He got no Customer and dats y u see him commenting on every thread.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Dechymmytv(f): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
ainas247:
cool Get a skill for now.
web design WordPress HTML

if you have the money to get a camera and learn photography and editing... (You won't go broke with this);
Look for girls in your class our any class take em, edit it, post on your IG and tag them... her friend would see it and they would come
for you. I have a brother doing this

investing in business it's not always a win-win.
best advice there is...... I want to start photography too
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by WalkerMichael(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
What's your gender?

I'd advice that you do small scale importation of fast moving items and then sell to students.

I would only be able to suggest products to sell depending on your gender.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by ishadfurnitures: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have some product.you can be selling cheaply at the campus and.you will be making your money, I imports from China ,I do go to China myself chat me on 08099212590 for products details
Jimmy17:
Hi, so I recently gained admission into the University of Ibadan and I've been thinking of a way to support myself...I was thinking of going into mining because of the vast mineral resources in the state but I heard mining is very capital intensive and highly risky..can anyone help me out with tips and pointers to get started??

Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Hoodbilonia: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
So that u go dey snap,upload,buy iphone ba.
No read your book 1st,u never even reach 300l or start clearance. Na bizness u wan do.
Why u wan come go school na
Come here,

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by walkwithgod(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Juicyjuice:
You can start up an iPhone importation biz
It's a business i have being doing for quite sometime now.

You can get this iPhones to buy at cheap prices from some USA online marketplace like offerUp, Craiglist and many more,get a legit pickup agent to help you make the payment and help you ship the item to your address.You can start little then grow up the business over time.

One thing is for sure that it's going to sell fast considering the huge demand for iPhones in Nigeria,you can sell them using different classified online market places, YouTube videos, nairaland ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, popular blogs ads and their certain offline stores that ready to pay you for your imported iPhones once they arrive.

I bought my first landed property doing this biz right from the comfort of my home.

Bro, i want to get into this business please.

i'd be glad if you can mentor me and how can i reach you thanks ?!
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sonsly041:

1.Look for a beautiful lady.

2.look for a suitable location for the business especially where guys usually hang around.

3.start your popcorn business.

4. Sale sale....

5. Thank me later

the real task here is finding that beautiful lady.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by ideaz: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
I love Referral business

Make as many shops in the school a mini ATM and earn from their transactions while you focus on your studies.

This won't cost you or the shop owners a dime. Just download SmarTransfa from Google play store and begin.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Lekxydon: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omoapena:

I wanna learn HTML
(Advance one)
Any recommendation
CAN I LEARN FROM YOU PLEASE? IF YES REACH ME ON LEKEJOHNSON01@GMAIL.COM
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
GuestLog:

10. Fast food joint or. Indomie & eggs, kinda business. (Low risk but your grades may suffer if you do not manage your time well)

Go for what the majority need. Food is a must... cook in the morning for those who starvation attacked overnight..... and cook in the evening for those who don't want to be attacked at night. Whatever you cook.... do it very well... add just a little something extra.... even if is sprinkle a few corn seeds...or diced carrots... your food will have an advantage over others. You not opening restaurant... just one or two dishes as suggested above....just be good at it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by punter9(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
As a student looking for a business to do to earn cash to support your education without the business interfering with your studies.
The following business will help you:
1. Buy a laptop, modem and a small printer: with these in place, you don't need a shop, you can make use of your room. In school you can type project for student for money. It is very lucrative. Give them a fair price better than others and you will make good cash.
Get a printer that can print, scan and photocopy. When money start rolling in get the next item quickly.

2. Digital Camera: When money start rolling in, the next item you need is to get a Camera for passport taking and pictures. This is also profitable.

3. Learn 3D Animation: this is hot cake and you can use your phone to do this. I have a class where l teach this for FREE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Kingsolar: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Printing, photocopy
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by umarshehu58(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Start a photocopy business
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by newoffer: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
face your book.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by pyrex23(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
GuestLog:
1. As a university student, you have the great opportunity of affiliate marketing. Get any program that rewards cash for referrals, print the marketing catch along with your links and paste everywhere paste able. (Passive income)

2. You can also sell 2nd hand clothes to girls and reap money like a pro. (Risk of debt)

3. Also, register as a POS agent in the hostel. People can make withdrawal from you without going to town to make money withdrawal. (High risk of robbery)

4. Organise interdepartmental beauty peagents or month-end shows. (You need support from stakeholders)

5. Open a shop besides the hostel for gas refill and also sell hotplates. (Low risk)

6. Soccer viewing center if the hostel doesn't have a common room with TV. (Low risk)

7. Open a well packaged Akara joint. Trust me, you will build a house from this. (Low risk if you can put your pride aside)

8. Laundry service. (Low risk)

9. Video games & snooker joint. (Low risk)

Business Ideas To Avoid

* Betshop
* Prostitution
* Sale of stolen items
* Malpractice agent
* Pimpin'
* Gigalo

My one Kobo advice
Find time to learn a skill in a relevant trade to your studies. It'll keep you many steps ahead of your peers and secure your future better.

Jah bless you man

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by ayomide8990(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
punter9:
As a student looking for a business to do to earn cash to support your education without the business interfering with your studies.
1. Buy a laptop, modem and a small printer: with these in place, you don't need a shop, you can make use of your room. In school you can type project for student for money. It is very lucrative. Give them a fair price better than others and you will make good cash.
Get a printer that can print, scan and photocopy. When money start rolling in get the next item quickly.

2. Digital Camera: When money start rolling in, the next item you need is to get a Camera for passport taking and pictures. This is also profitable.

3. Learn 3D Animation: this is hot cake and you can use your phone to do this. I have a class where l teach this for FREE.

Op please call you put me through.
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Joystark(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Satan66:
If you're a handsome man and you're ready to make money then I indulge you to go unto male prositiution or possibly as a gay stripper.
Here's the number of my friend whom would test your skills in the oza room
0811 912 7435
Lol... What's all these?
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Kingsley10000: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
sell weed cheesy
correct S.K

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by bedfordng(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
hmmmm
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Juicyjuice:

You can get this iPhones to buy at cheap prices from some USA online marketplace like offerUp, Craiglist and many more,get a legit pickup agent to help you make the payment and help you ship the item to your address.You can start little then grow up the business over time.

One thing is for sure that it's going to sell fast considering the huge demand for iPhones in Nigeria,you can sell them using different classified online market places, YouTube videos, nairaland ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, popular blogs ads and their certain offline stores that ready to pay you for your imported iPhones once they arrive.

I bought my first landed property doing this biz right from the comfort of my home.

Can you put me through
My digits 08100816467
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nostradamus: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oga o.p a big congratulations on your admission to school.

As for what you want, enter technology market section.
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by susiivy: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
punter9:

I'm interested .

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by lawrenzo007(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
punter9:

Nice one... a very good advice

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by iaamxavier(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Well I want to start selling vintage shirts and some denim trousers

I have a tailor who makes them at a discount

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by 360command: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jimmy17:
Hi, so I recently gained admission into the University of Ibadan and I've been thinking of a way to support myself...I was thinking of going into mining because of the vast mineral resources in the state but I heard mining is very capital intensive and highly risky..can anyone help me out with tips and pointers to get started??

Thanks in advance
you have the answers needed .. the ball is in your court..
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by decode55(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ashawo business grin
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Jidivent: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jimmy17:

Thanks in advance

go get a car and start Bolt / Taxify

thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Topmaike007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Juicyjuice:

how do you get your agent thanks bro I am awaiting your response
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Vladm(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jimmy17:

Thanks in advance
contact me..07067042351.. lemmi teach you forex, a life paying skill and u can start with as low as 100000 with a monthly profit of notin less than 30k.. making more as you grow
Re: What Business Can I Start At The University? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Juicyjuice:

Pls your WhatsApp number am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? / CBN Top Officials Meet Monday Over Naira Crisis / How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.