Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports (15735 Views)

Shehu Sani : Nigeria Should Be More Worried About The Protest Of The Unemployed! / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Why isn't the government mailing PVCs, drivers licenses, and passports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by MrVagina: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83751207:
We make money online by mentions and shares, not by likes.
Thanks for the mention situation001.
You just made our day!
Don't loud it biko!
wink
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by October1960: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Foolish and corrupt typical Naija politicians and govt officials. All they can do is talk and stupid thrash come out of their mouth.

Common good road and electricity they have not done for 20 years since so called democracy since 1999. And yet billions keep being budgeted.

I don’t know when the public will face these politicians and govt officials and hold them to account. As for me no be my country anymore.
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2019
SodomSluts:
They can only allow Nigeria to print something like Ugandan shillings,
Make I hear say Nigeria go print Pound sterling.

Do u know we can't even boat of a world class printing press in Nigeria?
My father had to print his book abroad.
We don't even have good indexers in Nigeria.
All those printing presses u see can't print a book of world class standard.
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by seanjy4konji: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Stupid people...

One ofbthw most useless passport on earth and most useless place to be on earth Nigeria want to print passport for other nations...

Even its citizens wait 6 months to receive their passport..

A country that has no postal service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.