Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Flying Car Debuts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flying Car Debuts (857 Views)

Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived / EFCC Debuts On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Car Debuts by Abeem(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2010
Click on the link to behold the spectacular sight:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/living/2010/10/27/am.bolduan.flying.car.cnn.html

Isn't it amazing? Elsewhere, across the globe, human beings are making giant strides in all aspects of human endeavor. Here in Nigeria, it is a hopeless situation. We hardly get anything right - we are bedevilled by corruption, bad leadership, indiscipline, unemployment, kidnapping, religious extremism, terrorism, armed robbery, irregular power supply, election rigging, lack of pipe borne water, unaffordable health care, falling standard of education etc. What is the way forward? Representative Government. Not the selective representation as being practiced now. We can start making incremental progress by ensuring that our votes count and voting for folks that are not going to Abuja to steal our commonwealth.
Re: Flying Car Debuts by PhysicsQED(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2010
Inspiring story. This guy acts on his dreams and that alone is enough to earn my respect.

This still does not match most people's idea of a flying car as portrayed by science fiction films and it doesn't seem that easy even with there being only that one button because it seems one would still need to know how to actually fly a vehicle rather than just drive/steer while levitating as we would expect of the cars in the science fiction films. I could be wrong though.
Re: Flying Car Debuts by egift(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^
Do you know how spacecrafts were portrayed before space exploration I believe with time it will be very dynamic enough for me to own an invincible car grin
Re: Flying Car Debuts by ITbomb(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
When i first saw that car my question was. in nigeria which authority will give the driving-piloting license. frsc or faan
Re: Flying Car Debuts by egift(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
ITbomb:

When i first saw that car my question was. in nigeria which authority will give the driving-piloting license. frsc or faan
grin grin grin grin grin grin
They may even arrest you for madness and accuse you of training to bomb Nigeria.
Re: Flying Car Debuts by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
I'm sure nigerian politicians have placed order already.
imagine our president and governors' convoy flying in the sky ?
Re: Flying Car Debuts by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Flying Car Debuts by DapoBear(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
Heh, a missonary named Steve Saint. How appropriate  grin

Pretty phenomenal invention.
Re: Flying Car Debuts by papas: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
Work those biceps while you drive.

Introducing the 100 percent human powered car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwrXdsFUmRQ&feature=related (Crude form)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUJjFvgOdk (Polished and complete car)

Tried embedding videos but haven't figured out how to do it yet.
Re: Flying Car Debuts by papas: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Flying Car Debuts by papas: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
We are going to need progressive and visionary leaders to introduce life changing tech like these into Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inauguration: Opening Floodgate Of Probes In Osun / Why Can't Goodluck Change To Another Party? / Ribadu's Photo Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.