Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London (2951 Views)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by aremuforlife(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: BUHARI, KYARI CARRIED 2 BAGS OF NIGERIAN RICE TO LONDON TO EAT WHILE ON 2-WEEK VACATION
HEADLINESBY NEWSRESCUENOVEMBER 5, 2019
SHARE:

NewsRescue

We have received exclusive reports on how Nigeria’s pro-Nigerian rice president and Chief of Staff carried 2 bags of Nigerian rice with them on their vacation to London to eat while there.

President Muhammadu Buhari in keeping with his promotion of Nigerian rice only for Nigerians, was said to have ensured that two bags of the rice were transported along in the jet on the London trip.

Buhari and Kyari, Nigeria’s defacto second in command insisted on the rice because they said that if Nigerians are forced to eat only Nigerian rice and were not allowed to consume Basmati rice or other foreign delicacies, they too as the leaders must restrict themselves to same whether at home or abroad.

When asked why he was spending his vacation in London, Buhari said, “those who can afford it can afford it.” However he said that while in London he will only be eating rice grown in Nigeria, so Nigerians who cannot seek healthcare abroad and who cannot afford to send their children to schools abroad should feel comforted that at least he was eating Nigerian rice abroad.
Copied

https://newsrescue.com/exclusive-buhari-kyari-carried-2-
bags-of-nigerian-rice-to-london-to-eat-while-on-2-week-vacation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by beresponsible(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Bros

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Chepos1(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2019
How is that news, me that have been forced to eat the stone rice since, Have you carried the news?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by kestolove95(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Mtseew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by nero2face: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2019
hope they carried made in Nigeria mattress, phone,cars,roads,etc to the UK, seriously sometimes I think it's better to divide this country, some people are still reasoning from their Anus...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by juman(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Just imagine, the president and his chief of staff are in foreign country for medical tourism.

While our hospitals are death traps.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Daviddson(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2019
This ought to be taken to the Joke section.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by olasaad(f): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by mike404(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2019
WHAT KINDA NONSENSE JOKE IS THIS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by SarkinYarki: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2019
He should have taken Nigerian Doctor too ..Buhari and short-sightedness wasting thousands of tax payers money to import rice into another country when he doesn't want others to import rice into his own country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by codedguy1(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2019
We have suffered! Chai......

What is all this nonsense na.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Ojiofor: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Buhari should come back to Nigeria to eat and grow Nigeria and also receive medical treatments at any FMC closest to him that is how to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Monogamy: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2019
cry cry

Jesus wept for the wailers
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by nazablossom(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
As a Patriot, he is not supposed to be there in the first place.
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Foxman19: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
You're a fool continue lying. Two bag of rice here you will know this people are full of deceit. Can president and his entourage eat 1bag of rice finish btw 2weeks?
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by electroilorin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Taking water to the ocean to show what. grin
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
And so, so Buhari carrying 2 bags of rice to London is now news? What is he going to London for in the first place?
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by realstars: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is good for the nation, I think most of our politicians must lean to travel with home made stuffs, especially yam, for new yam things.

Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by ATTemi: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
How e dey do you?
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Hhansome(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
When we've not belleful here in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by Amstupid(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
. I went too buy 4 indomie
and I saw my crush at the aboki
shop ... so I bought 40 ..... am still
selling the remaining 36 ......Abeg
help my ministry..
Re: Buhari Carried 2 Bags Of Nigeria Rice To London by justtoodark: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
hahahaha....
i dont even know wheather to cry or laugh sef....

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari's Meeting With Traditional Rulers / Caption This Tinubu Pics! Be Creative! 1k Airtime For You / True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.