Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1547 Views)

I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Lighthammer(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
a

1 Like

Re: A by Sunnymatey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
You are not alone on this
Debt written all over me
But they must be that one thing to live for.
Keep hope alive
Many successful persons today once pass through moment like this.
I'm holding on, try and hold on too
God bless

1 Like

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sunnymatey:
You are not alone on this
Debt written all over me
But they must be that one thing to live for.
Keep hope alive
Many successful persons today once pass through moment like this.
I'm holding on, try and hold on too
God bless
av bin holding up too
it's nt easy,
for d past 2 weeks nw av nt bin sleeping at home,cos of debts

struggled to make ends meet,to no avail
Re: A by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
You are an ingrate...what about dat man and woman that are blind,who has never seen the faces of their love ones...the deaf and dumb that wished to just talk and shout"GOD thank u"...the cripple dat has been on dat wheelchair and wheelbarrows,but are still thankful to GOD,that woman dat has been called barren and a witch,all because she havent given birth in her 15years of her marriage...the prisoners dat wish to enjoy the freedom u are enjoying...dat man,woman and an innocent child dat is bedridden for years,but are still grateful for the gift of lives....talkless of an able bodied being like u....go ahead and do it.

4 Likes

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
donbachi:
You are an ingrate...what about dat man and woman that are blind,who has never seen the faces of their love ones...the deaf and dumb that wished to just talk and shout"GOD thank u"...the cripple dat has been on dat wheelchair and wheelbarrows,but are still thankful to GOD,that woman dat has been called barren and a witch,all because she havent given birth in her 15years of her marriage...the prisoners dat wish to enjoy the freedom u are enjoying...dat man,woman and an innocent child dat is bedridden for years,but are still grateful for the gift of lives....talkless of an able bodied being like u....go ahead and do it.
u cnt understand what am going thru,am grateful for the gift of lyf,
bt am under pressure bro,the pressure is so much
Re: A by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
150,000,000 -1 = 149,999,999

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
chenzen:
150,000,000 -1 = 149,999,999
it seems like a joke it takes the deep to call the deep bt i pray u wnt experience what am experiencing now
Re: A by tobidipity(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

av bin holding up too
it's nt easy
for d past 2 weeks nw,av nt bin sleeping at home,cos of debts

2weeks u say? I've been holding up for 5years.
No job, several debts and so on. No matter what your situation, there are people who need you, places where you can make a difference, and experiences that can remind you that life is worth living. It takes real courage to face death and step back from the brink. You can use that courage to face life, to learn coping skills for overcoming depression, and for finding the strength to keep going

1 Like

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Been eating fruits and scavenging for foods for d past 1 weeks nw nobody cares and av helped alot of people in my own little way bt they all ignore my pleas av cried out my eyes
why will i continue to suffer? dead man has no worry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by MrCork: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:
I don't understand how things is going again,everything has gone wrong,am in debt,no good job,everything has fallen apart.....struggled to no avail....
maybe i should just end it all

.ok....wots going on wit romance section & suicide threads...wtf??

..Brother, I beg..romance section strictly for chasing women. ..half cast women or lightskin females.

Please please please..carry your suicide thread to hospital section or somtin!!(No ofeense)
angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A by makydebbie(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrCork:

..Brother, I beg..romance section strictly for chasing women. ..half cast women or lightskin females.

Please please please..carry your suicide thread to hospital section or somtin!!(No ofeense)
angry

Idiot. grin
Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
tobidipity:

2weeks u say? I've been holding up for 5years.
No job, several debts and so on. No matter what your situation, there are people who need you, places where you can make a difference, and experiences that can remind you that life is worth living. It takes real courage to face death and step back from the brink. You can use that courage to face life, to learn coping skills for overcoming depression, and for finding the strength to keep going
nt two weekz bro,
bt av nt slept at home for two weeks due to debtors threat

av been holding since when my mum died 8 years ago was writing my ssce then ,struggling and hoping maybe things will turn around for good bt am wrong
Re: A by Ranchhoddas: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

av bin holding up too
it's nt easy
for d past 2 weeks nw,av nt bin sleeping at home,cos of debts

Just two weeks
Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Just two weeks
re read,i said for d past two weeks hv nt bin sleeping at home due to debt issue
Re: A by Ranchhoddas: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

re read,i said for d past two weeks hv nt bin sleeping at home due to debt issue
"He goes a sorrowing who goes a borrowing"

Sorry.
Confront your creditor.
Explain the situation and ask for time. The truth works a lot.
Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
"He goes a sorrowing who goes a borrowing"
Sorry. Confront your creditor. Explain the situation and ask for time. The truth works a lot.
av explained to them lot of times,but they dnt av d understanding bt thankz alot
Re: A by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
makydebbie:

Idiot. grin

He's right though... Misery loves company, why can't they die in peace... Romance section is for chasing lightskin girls!!!! cry cry cry
Re: A by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

u cnt understand what am going thru,am grateful for the gift of lyf,
bt am under pressure bro,the pressure is so much
no mata d pressure...just know dat u are better than millions of people globally...do u know how many family of 7 dat shared one hungryman indomie 2day?
Re: A by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

it seems like a joke
it takes the deep to call the deep
bt i pray u wnt experience what am experiencing now
keep wallowing in self-pity, a lot of persons are going through the baddest situations, yet they still find a reason to stay alive. Anyone that thinks they are better of dead... should ask me for the best possible way to achieve a painless death.

I cant help a suicidal person. only he/she can help him or herself... it's an already densely populated world... very soon we might all choke for breath because of how the increase of humans in the world has made the whole place stuffy.

I m not Joel Osteen or T.D Jake's that sweet talk u out of your depression. HELP YOURSELF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
chenzen:
keep wallowing in self-pity, a lot of person are going through the baddest situations, yet they still find a reason to stay alive. Anyone that thinks they are better of dead... should ask me for the best possible way to achieve a painless death.
then spit it out,would be happy to
Tell me hw to achieve it

1 Like

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guest007:

He's right though... Misery loves company, why can't they die in peace... Romance section is for chasing lightskin girls!!!! cry cry cry
owk thank u...
i wil soon be ur turn
then u can die in peace
Re: A by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:
then spit it out,would be happy to Tell me hw to achieve it
open any bible and read john 3:16

recite it 300 million times as u continue to meditate on it.
That's it!
Re: A by bigcee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
makydebbie:

. grin
I saw you on tv3. You're indeed a cutie.
Re: A by bigcee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guest007:

Re: A by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrCork:

angry

Hospital section? That cracked me up. grin
Re: A by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
bigcee:

I saw you on tv3. You're indeed a cutie.

Some men and unnecessary compliments. The next thing you'll see, they'll make attempt to woo her and if she rejects, they'll start abusing her and calling her an ugly olósho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A by Allsingles: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:
I don't understand how things is going again,everything has gone wrong,am in debt,no good job,everything has fallen apart.....struggled to no avail....
maybe i should just end it all

You can overcome it all, don't blame yourself for anything,
don't blame anyone either.
Avoid been lonely, go out with friends, no matter how small a job could be, try to
be engaged in it while you wait the big ones or while you wait for the ones that
is specifically for your profession.
Read more about deal with suicide....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-causes-of-suicide-you-must-avoid.html
Re: A by bigcee(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Some men and unnecessary compliments. The next thing you'll see, they'll make attempt to woo her and if she rejects, they'll start abusing her and calling her an ugly olósho.
Who tf are you and why tf did you mention me? Go f**k yourself you gobshite.
Re: A by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:
owk thank u...
i wil soon be ur turn
then u can die in peace

Because its never been my turn
Only you own sadness and misery
Re: A by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
bigcee:

Who tf are you and why tf did you mention me? Go f**k yourself you gobshite.

grin grin grin grin

No vex... Man's trying to sell his books on top of your head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guest007:

Because its never been my turn Only you own sadness and misery
owk then
we will see how it will pan out
Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guest007:

Because its never been my turn Only you own sadness and misery
Everything is still working harmoniously isn't it?
the balance will soon be tipped
the elements will soon start working against each other
you will soon learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Confused Adolescent,fornicator" Lady Celebrate As She Gave Her Life To Jesus / Stripper Entertained Guests Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak In Chicago Viral / #nominatechallenge: Twitter User Goes N@k€d To Show Her Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.