Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (59183 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Gistfresh(f): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Turkey captures sister of slain ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Rasmiya Awad was captured alongside her husband and daughter-in-law in a raid on a container near Syria's Azaz.

Turkey has captured the elder sister of slain Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a raid in northwestern Syria, according to a senior Turkish official.

The official said on Monday that the 65-year-old known as Rasmiya Awad was detained with her husband, daughter-in-law and five children in a trailer container she was living in near the town of Azaz in Aleppo province.

The adults are being interrogated, he said, speaking to news agencies on condition of anonymity, calling the arrest an intelligence "gold mine".

"This kind of thing is an intelligence gold mine. What she knows about (ISIL) can significantly expand our understanding of the group and help us catch more bad guys," the official said.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/11/turkey-captures-sister-slain-isil-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-191104231322259.html

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Terrorist all around the world except Nigeria where we have blood suckers

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Kennyfancy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Banixautos: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Swap your old but good car for new ones At Banixautos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by arantess: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
One of the many virgins

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by ijewejones: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
angry

KILL THEM ALL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by ForeThinker: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oo set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by hyperflex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
They can kill her like that o. That’s how they stoned a lady human rights activist to death like a month ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by fesla: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Brutai when will u capture Shekau?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Georgry(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
They will be released in some weeks time..

Oh I forgot turkey is not a west African country with a ter*****t as it's president so I guess they will be taken care of.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by OneKinGuy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
good
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Staircases(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thank God she's caught

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
R
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
bbamusa:
you are a maggot rotten head, have you forgotten Obama created ISIS to dethrone Asad but failed. some daft will never understand how terrorism business operates.

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by wolexy14(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
what if she does know anything about the brothers operations? or what if she wasn't in support ? una go still use am shine?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by ajalawole(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Islam is bad

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by BlackfireX: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
The end of every terrorist is always tears sorrows and blood....

Starting from there first terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by SenecaTheYonger: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
ISIS don calm down ever since Trump threatened to destroy Turkey's economy. Most of this muslim countries are the ones that have been financing terorrism all this while grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Ykc2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Make una no let this news reach ishaq Akintola before he go talk say they remove the woman hijab grin I no want wahala ooh

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by 9jayes: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
This woman was my neighbor when I was in Turkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by spafu(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
H..
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by friendlyadvice: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
she no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Leave this old woman abeg... This one looks like terrorist to u..

Her brother was a terrorist doesn't make her one.
*modified*
Please disregard this my mumu comment, I no read this part before I comment

This kind of thing is an intelligence gold mine. What she knows about (ISIL) can significantly expand our understanding of the group and help us catch more bad guys," the official said.
undecided

Check my signature guys. DM for all your websites and web applications
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by ajalawole(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
wolexy14:
what if she does know anything about the brothers operations? or what if she wasn't in support ? una go still use am shine?
that's not even possible for her not to know anything, even her husband may be a top commander if probably

8 Likes

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by FuckTheMod: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin
Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
see dem...i know say e must be hijab woman

those people wahala too much for this world abeg, cant we have peace

5 Likes

Re: Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces by YorubaPrince: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.