Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army (20286 Views)

EFCC Gets Order To Detain Accountant-General Ahmed Idris For More Days / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
rexwalters:
You must be a Criminal, which injustice is there in carrying a form of identification? Falana and his son falz have their forms of indentification, don't just cross the army's part if you don't have any form of ID.

Stupid jihadists

Take your identification rubbish to the North East or North West where the people are battling with Boko Haram and Fulani Bandits.

The South East if the most peaceful State in Nigeria and dominated Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by rexwalters: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
prohet:
which means of identification do they want us to have? Up till now we have not gotten our national i.d card, no comprehensive data base in Nigeria, no certain population census, no comrehensive address systems. Thier is no way the military will carry out this operation without causing trouble. In this same country where people wear military camo to steal and kill?
Thank you falana abeg!!
Don't be deceived young man, falana and his musician son falz have their own forms of ID, be it Nigerian Ids or British Ids, go and get yours and don't be a victim of the Federal Government, your lamentation lacks any form of merit.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by desthan(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Minjim:
I thought the army had already jettison this idea

You never can tell with this type of pupu in govt.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Enskynelson(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Will they comply? How many times has this government disregarded court decisions?

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by AmazingELixir: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Should he have kept quiet so that your rights could be trampled under feet by the army?

Looks like you've been used to absurdity for so long that you now see anyone doing the right thing as an enemy.

Remind me what Sowore was fighting for again ...and if my memory hasn't failed me he is in his house right now chilling with his wife and children enjoying some grand old time baa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by rexwalters: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isinweke:

Stupid jihadists

Take your identification rubbish to the North East or North West where the people are battling with Boko Haram and Fulani Bandits.

The South East if the most peaceful State in Nigeria and dominated Christians
I know your type, reporting from Biafra, Eastern Cameroon, Lagos State alone makes in 1 year what all the Eastern states combined makes in 5 years, I leave you in your myopic ignorance.

On your Exodus out of Nigeria, please don't forget to leave our national documents behind, since you won't be needing them in the land of the rising sun?
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by prohet: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
rexwalters:
Don't be deceived young man, falana and his musician son falz have their own forms of ID, be it Nigerian Ids or British Ids, go and get yours and don't be a victim of the Federal Government, your lamentation lacks any form of merit.
read my comment again
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
rexwalters:
I know your type, reporting from Biafra, Eastern Cameroon, Lagos State alone makes in 1 year what all the Eastern states combined makes in 5 years, I leave you in your myopic ignorance.

On your Exodus out of Nigeria, please don't forget to leave our national documents behind, since you won't be needing them in the land of the rising sun?

Stupid Jihadist, what has Lagos, Cameroon or the East got to do with this?
I have known you for sympathizing with Fulani Jihadist herdsmen and boko haram terrorists.

All you know is going around shouting sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Trutherme: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
vibewithme:
can we all agree that Nigeria is a joke now??

Nigeria has been a joke since 1960. come to think of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by toplinetrtrend: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Remind me again what Sowore was fighting for again ...and if my memory hasn't failed me he is in house right now chilling with his wife and children enjoying grand old time baa..
Yeah; a really perfect reason to watch the country rot away. Your kids will grow up and wish their father had not kept quiet in the face of injustice
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

And that's a good reason to not speak against injustice? The way people like you reason makes someone wants to vomit.

Do you need a bucket
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by toplinetrtrend: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
pickatyou:

Do you need a bucket

You will need more than a bucket by the time the outcome of your inactions hit you hard in the face
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
The people who need the Positive Identification islamic addenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlfUwaLabQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by orisa37: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
vibewithme:
can we all agree that Nigeria is a joke now??

Nigeria is real but all APC Politicians are unreal.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by AhmaduBello: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
I smell coup d'tar ....
They started with fake story of arresting fake Boko Haram in Lagos with no picture or video to justify their planned presence in Lagos.

For your information NIGERIA ARMY GENERALS are the chief smugglers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by AmazingELixir: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah; a really perfect reason to watch the country rot away. Your kids will grow up and wish their father had not kept quiet in the face of injustice

And where exactly is the country right now....in the process of rotting or rottened already.

Falana was in the forefront in enthroning this government he should deal with whatever reality stares him on the face, as for me the government is doing just fine.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by olaposer(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
[Simply means everybody should mentain it's stand ,more or less telling the army to hold on till the hearing of the case in the court of law, to do your normal activities you are known for and no special dutie like Nigeria army planning to introduce to us.quote author=adonismuller post=83768074]A lawyer should explain what “ maintain status quo “mean biko[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Lonelypacifist6: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is Nigeria a police state that they wanna limited our freedom of movement? People without s valid means of identification now Wouldn't be free to move.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Conceptman: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
rexwalters:
Shows your gross ignorance, is it possible for an individual over 18 years of age in the western hemisphere (USA, UK, Canada) to exist without any form of identification?
it's a shame when we compare Nigeria with the listed countries U've just mentioned because we are not even close to their development abegiii

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Futuragetty: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Kudos to Falana.
For the kids insulting him on the other thread, this is how real people fight injustice.
This is not fighting injustice. People are supposed to carry a means of identification.
And the Right to freedom of Liberty does not supersede National security.
Any measure that can be implemented to curtail terrorism, Civil unrest is acceptable.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nephygg: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
daewoorazer:

Empty headed Buratai...no education whatsoever and blatantly lacks the idea of jurisdiction and portfolio...

Fight Boko No, na police job dey sweet them
Your own is just to criticize
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
pure thuggery, I never seen a chief of army staff behaving like a bull in a China shop! you don't act like there is no law guiding you in the course of your operations, may be he's power intoxicated or he's a stack illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by ak22(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xisnin:

No, it is to start by November 19.

He no go better for that soldier that delayed me for this nonsense exercise last Saturday. so the thing never start self
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Uchesis: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
pickatyou:
And who will obey the court order.

Falana thinks he is in the states, he should listen to his Son's this is Nigeria, since his son knows better
thunder fire you there. somebody is fighting for your free movement as a human being, you are here talking trash. mumu person

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by lagdmark(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This country nor get head!

Going on a mission that you guys never existed! In a sane country, Burutai should have been suspended! Stupid partisan Nigerian Army.
The head(Buhari) is Kaputt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by DAVE5(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
tiger28:
BUT what is WRONG with having some form of ID?? Nigerians are just TOO MUCH!

I believe in democracy the police is charged with such duties like requesting form of identification while army serves other purpose which can be said to be war related or tackling enemies of the state if the need arises, or have common man in Nigeria become enemy of the state, plus if u live in Nigeria you would understand that Nigerian army tends to overdo things, they would now have the right beat or maltreat common man as it pleases them,

Right now gan, the sight of army sends chill down the spine when they should be the ones protecting the civilians
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Xisnin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
rexwalters:
You must be a Criminal, which injustice is there in carrying a form of identification? Falana and his son falz have their forms of indentification, don't just cross the army's part if you don't have any form of ID.
I hate it when an imbe cile quote me.
This topic is beyond your brain capacity.
Just read and move on.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Xisnin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Futuragetty:

This is not fighting injustice. People are supposed to carry a means of identification.
And the Right to freedom of Liberty does not supersede National security.
Any measure that can be implemented to curtail terrorism, Civil unrest is acceptable.
Why at the bold?
No country in the world does the law require ID as a prerequisite for movement, not even in North Korea.
I know it is not your fault when security agents treat people like animals,
some end up thinking they are gods.

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by JonDon12: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Femi Falana

The Real Bashorun.

The Only Kakanfo.

Femi Aniasiwajulapo Falana.

I love it when an Adiye keeps his balls, they are fierce and fearless. For e.g This Guy, FFK and Fela.

These guys are Real Roosters. Lions.

As for all others, Not ALL but 99.999 Others in Ile Adiye, they are all Capons

ca·pon
/ˈkāˌpän,ˈkāˌpən/

a castrated male chicken naturally and abundantly found in the South-West Region of Nigeria

Translated as ;

Yoruba; Adiye
Igbo; Afonja
Hausa; "Pellow" Nigerians
Hausa; Slave
Yahoo-Yahoo; Mugu
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Jaqenhghar: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
sapientia:

Just shut the F up.

Clown
See am. If I tell you Im DSS now and I can travk and detain your pathetic ass now you will disappear like the little whiny bítćh that you are
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by stieyven(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
daewoorazer:

Empty headed Buratai...no education whatsoever and blatantly lacks the idea of jurisdiction and portfolio...

Fight Boko No, na police job dey sweet them
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1.5bn Channel Management, INTELS Contracts Pitted Amaechi Against Hadiza Usman / Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.