Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (79260 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by augustine: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Well I disagree with her that God allowed her to go that lane..God doesn't allow such nonsense..

Check my profile and signature
To allow is not the same as to endorse or support. We are all freewill creatures who God allows to take personal decisions for which we shall be answerable.

1 Like

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know why seunmomoh name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope it's not what I'm thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
virginboy1:
You ain't much far from the truth... Nigeria one of the most hypocritical nation in the world... lipsrsealed...Yet na dem f.uk pass... Especially that North... undecided

So it's a must to publicize your sex life or... I don't get your point.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nanatrendy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
frozen70g:

Yes they are because their women owns the authority out men are claiming to have here

In Ghana, children belongs to the women

If a Nigeria lady should come out ope to say this same thing, all men will tag her a hoe or expired prostitute

That's why you see Nigeria ladies doing so many bad things in secret

But am glad our women are coming out from the slavery olden days men put them through

Thank God for civilisation and western education
wrong ghanaians like any african country have men in control, not all tribes in Ghana are maternal some are paternal and the maternal line of inheritance doesn't mean that power is transferred to women, it is simply to prevent illegitimate children from inheritance. In an era where dna test wasn't around inheriting along maternal lines was to ascertain that the rightful heir inherit. Women don't own authority in Ghana even though we are given more respect compared to your women, it's still a mans world, people will still raise eyebrows at such news but I guess we are open minded and less hypocritical about such issues.

4 Likes

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
because they like it?
what made them like it
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
what made them like it
because they are lesbians. tongue
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
because they are lesbians. tongue
before they became lesbian, what made them change
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Whoeppme(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Meaning you now know how your fellow woman taste down there..what God never intended for you.!!!!

Let me go and look for the word that best describes you just kneel down there and wait for me. grin grin grin
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
before they became lesbian, what made them change
They didn't become lesbians, they have Always been lesbians, they were just in the closet, secret lesbians..
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by BilltheDON(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ikwedim(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
How did you know this? are you speaking from exprience?

And oh! so in your hyporcritical views some gays are better than others?

people like you are ussually closet Gays. grin
The day I will see any gay around me, I swear with my life and my unborn kids I will kill the person. Buhari should take note. I am even going to post in on Facebook
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Khaleell001(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I have observed something, Ghanaian are more open about their sex life and habits than Nigerians ?.

Because shame has abandoned that country.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikwedim:

The day I will see any gay around me, I swear with my life and my unborn kids I will kill the person. Buhari should take note. I am even going to post in on Facebook
grin grin yea right! you wouldn't do shit. what are you Afraid of? that they will bring out the gay in you? I work with gay people, my manager is Gay, they still haven't turned me gay.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Primenet(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
In the beginning God created ADAM & EVE.

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
They didn't become lesbians, they have Always been lesbians, they were just in the closet, secret lesbians..
they were not born lesbians

1 Like

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
they were not born lesbians
O yes! they were. People don't just turn lesbians unless they Already are, or has the tendency.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Since she has repented, God has forgiven her, even if people remember her past, it does not matter.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ikwedim(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin yea right! you wouldn't do shit. what are you Afraid of? that they will bring out the gay in you? I work with gay people, my manager is Gay, they still haven't turned me gay.
You work with demons and you are saying it
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
SavageBoy:

this girl sef
always on every post
but seriously I don't just know why I'm just loving this girl

but wait is manabbqgrills a girl/female?
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
ikwedim:

You work with demons and you are saying it
Demons Doesn't exist, it exists only in your imaginations. grin
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
nazram1:

but wait is manabbqgrills a girl/female?
I wonder, is he a she? undecided
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Ryan03(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
tunary:
Nigeria ladies are full of pretence
with men like you who call them names at every turn, they really need to pretend more

2 Likes

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by IhateInjustice(f): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

You see most nigerian ladies not all ( approximately 75 - 80 % ) have praticed lesbianism. Either at school, university hostel both off and on campus.

Some even started immediately they got a job believing in self satisfaction with or without a male. Lesbianism trait is almost like masturbation for most guys (they have all done it).

Most women who start lesbianism after childbirth are the worst. You cant blame them though. Their pvssy done turn vagina now. It is big and wild. Forget all those lies that it closes back (by standing over hot water steam), my brother Na format to boost your male ego. grin

So lesbianism now is the only way. In most case, Oga cannot give or perform (oralsex) head properly. He cannot touch her at the sensitive part and if she tells Oga about her new hormonial changes or pleasure . Oga will give her the slvtty look in most cases making her feel uncomfortable.

So the only way is self satisfaction ( probably fisting ) cheesy cheesy wink as the vagina done large or lesbianism. Simple.

Qoute me at your demise. Either Transformer or river no far from you. Choose the most convenient and available one to you.

I done talk my own, come and beat me. grin

Talk wetin you know undecided

I have two kids and my “down there” is perfect...one week without sex and hubby finds it hard penetrating. Kegel exercise is the key to tightening the walls.

My husband enjoys MouthAction with me wella grin...believe me , some of our naija men are really romantic and hubby is one of them wink

2 Likes

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I have observed something, Ghanaian are more open about their sex life and habits than Nigerians ?.
yeah, they aren't hypocrite too.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by NittyR(f): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What would actually make a lady become a lesbian

I guess majority of women who are lesbians or bisexuals were molested at a tender age by an older female. Since their first sexual pleasure was with a woman, they tend to be attracted to the same sex

1 Like

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Oh well we all have a past
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ddeola: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Can I see the video of you performing the act?

O'l boy, na JANA. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Fisher007: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2019
IhateInjustice:

Talk wetin you know undecided

I have two kids and my “down there” is perfect...one week without sex and hubby finds it hard penetrating. Kegel exercise is the key to tightening the walls.

My husband enjoys MouthAction with me wella grin...believe me , some of our naija men are really romantic and hubby is one of them wink

Hmm one.week without sex and kegel exercise is what makes it tight hmmm hmmm ? Why Na? Ok i will.act dumb and believe you.

But am sure hubby just dey rub your ego and pride, would do that if I was in his shoes. Gbam.

Afterall I.didn't say all women. I said most so you might be an exception.

Lucky that your hubby sabi lick/chop veggies well sha.

Have a great day.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by ikwedim(m): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2019
gypsey:
Demons Doesn't exist, it exists only in your imaginations. grin
Jesuuuuuuuuuuu... God deliver you
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by IhateInjustice(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Fisher007:

Hmm one.week without sex and kegel exercise is what makes it tight hmmm hmmm ? Why Na? Ok i will.act dumb and believe you.

But am sure hubby just dey rub your ego and pride, would do that if I was in his shoes. Gbam.

Afterall I.didn't say all women. I said most so you might be an exception.

Lucky that your hubby sabi lick/chop veggies well sha.

Have a great day.

He doesn’t need to rub any ego, a woman feels when a man enters her. It’s not like I only do the exercise for one week, it’s a habit I already formed. Have a nice day too
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by godofuck231: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2019
When lesbian meet man when sabi suck mango and native pear their perception of love becomes prioritised
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2019
NittyR:

I guess majority of women who are lesbians or bisexuals were molested at a tender age by an older female. Since their first sexual pleasure was with a woman, they tend to be attracted to the same sex
which means if you were raped at a tender age, your sexual orientation would be and you would only be turned on if you were raped
what is wrong is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.