Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (79261 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2019
NittyR:

I guess majority of women who are lesbians or bisexuals were molested at a tender age by an older female. Since their first sexual pleasure was with a woman, they tend to be attracted to the same sex
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by chigoziri2403(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
NittyR:

I guess majority of women who are lesbians or bisexuals were molested at a tender age by an older female. Since their first sexual pleasure was with a woman, they tend to be attracted to the same sex
so that means that if they were raped at a tender age, they would only be turned on by rape
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Stranger18: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
You don't know what you are talking about.
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

You see most nigerian ladies not all ( approximately 75 - 80 % ) have praticed lesbianism. Either at school, university hostel both off and on campus.

Some even started immediately they got a job believing in self satisfaction with or without a male. Lesbianism trait is almost like masturbation for most guys (they have all done it).

Most women who start lesbianism after childbirth are the worst. You cant blame them though. Their pvssy done turn vagina now. It is big and wild. Forget all those lies that it closes back (by standing over hot water steam), my brother Na format to boost your male ego. grin

So lesbianism now is the only way. In most case, Oga cannot give or perform (oralsex) head properly. He cannot touch her at the sensitive part and if she tells Oga about her new hormonial changes or pleasure . Oga will give her the slvtty look in most cases making her feel uncomfortable.

So the only way is self satisfaction ( probably fisting ) cheesy cheesy wink as the vagina done large or lesbianism. Simple.

Qoute me at your demise. Either Transformer or river no far from you. Choose the most convenient and available one to you.

I done talk my own, come and beat me. grin
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
ikwedim:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu... God deliver you
God doesn't exist.
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by NiCurious: 3:24am On Nov 07, 2019
This doesn't make much sense to me...if she has true lesbian/bisexual leanings, why does she "repent" against her own nature? If she is not lesbian/bisexual, why was she engaging in lesbian activities in the first place? This feels like it's mostly about publicity.

Because really, how is any of this our business/do we need to know in the first place?
Re: Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
In which planet was she a beauty queen, Mars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.