Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Story Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time (339 Views)

Story time / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time by fatymore(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Early one fine morning, I started receiving a video call from an unknown number through WhatsApp, I declined cos I was still sleeping.

This person persisted and I picked,

Omg

Omg

Omg

This man was jerking live and was asking me to view his p.

I legit sent him a message and cussed him out.

I distributed his number to all my guys at my area to call.

Till the next few days, we troubled him ehn, calling him with different numbers, one even played him and he sent card to him.

I don't know if he was sex starved or where he saw my number to call.

If you are reading this, cos you might be here, I am not done with you... I just gave you sometime to relax...be expecting my call till I fish your bio data out, so next time, you will keep your early morning ritual to your head.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is This Decision Right As A Christian? / How To Make Your Woman Proud Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.