Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (87746 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by SHOCK7(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
EniHolar:

Hi shock
u really cute o! anyway i sent you a pm hope it's ok
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by EniHolar(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
SHOCK7:

u really cute o! anyway i sent you a pm hope it's ok

You already sent it
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by SHOCK7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
EniHolar:

You already sent it
Yeah, awaiting your reply.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by SHOCK7(m): 5:56am On Nov 21, 2019
EniHolar:

You already sent it
Not 2 bother, but I'm yet to hear from you, didn't u get my pm??
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Famousbabe(f): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Mimi572(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2020
enter bus from where you dey go lagos, the enter taxi go surulere then you go see one street enter the street turn your left waka small you go see sence pick for there.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by daisidavid(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
You use your mouth to ask for what you need!!! In this new era Social media are been use to ask for what one needed!! That's what sha crave for and she's gonna get it in Jesus name!!
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Mimi572(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
common sense this girl no get at all,
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by sirchrislatestn(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
TRADEMARK:
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small.
Polaris Bank
I warn u b4 stop playing betting u refuse now it had lead u 2 finacial begging just imaging u of all people begging people i dont blive dis
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by sirchrislatestn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
TRADEMARK:
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small.
Polaris Bank
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Youngpo413: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nvc078:
How sure are we that the womb still dey intact sef?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.