Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (48063 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ihustlehard: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
the man should marry 3 wives na
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Kenneygirl(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83784514:
.......and it is this same sex issue that some women complain of not receiving enough from their hubby!

What does a woman really want?!

Inside this life sef!!

With the right person, too much sex never seems to exist!

Take this to the bank from Yours Truly!
What are you saying? he starves her of food and upkeep yet wants to turn her to sex machine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by saraki2019(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Kenneygirl:
What are you saying? he starves her of food and upkeep yet wants to turn her to sex machine
You have a point here Kenney.
Nobody will want any kinda sex on an empty stomach!
We concur to that point raised!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BlueAir: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2019
I believe the basic need neglect is tge reason shes complaining of the excessive sex
post=83784514:
.......and it is this same sex issue that some women complain of not receiving enough from their hubby!

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by realstars: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Story story
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I will make a beautiful professional Resumé with dynamic designs for just 1k.

WhatsApp and Call me on the number below the sample pic.
am interested in having a better resume with dynamic design
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
That's why premarital sex should be legalized by religious bodies. It's good we know the sex limit of our partners to avoid years of painful conjugation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BluntBlunt: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83784514:

Its not true, most women don't send sex, house chores ,career and taking care of the kids occupy their mind and exhaust them.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
When the has no other engagement apart from alimajari system what u expect,if u looking for a professional cleaner,prolific giant is here to serve you better
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by dejolly(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Remove sex from this world there won't be sin but that won't be possible.

Check my signature for land sales and investment
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Queeenmillie(f): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2019
When za man thinks he's finally gotten a sex machine instead of a partner.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by wisdom042(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Some men will do everything to ensure they go back through d pussy dey came from.

U like sex yet u no dey give her food.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I will make a beautiful professional Resumé with dynamic designs for just 1k.

WhatsApp and Call me on the number below the sample pic.

Hello.
It's beautiful indeed. But which format is the currently tenable in business world? For there are too many formats on the net till the extent that I get confused.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2019
alonzoiv:
What is this world turning into?
Sex, of all things? Jobless man.

And to even think he appealed again, after the initial ruling. It's either the man is wicked or there's gold and paradise beneath the crevice of the woman.

The woman is also jobless and broke because if she was not she won’t be complaining of food.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by lollybizzu(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2019
edo3:
Which kain wickedness be this? U no give somebody food and u dey tear her puna..

Can't stop laughing at this.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by obibob2020(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Na the kind of man wey Tonto Dikeh dey find be dis.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Kauti: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
WonderManly:
Make the man come marry me jare. I don't want your money, your food, your clothes, your house. What I need just your prick, cucumber, cassava. BecausBae me,...
Baby am here come I can give you hard one . you will not like to live. pls I need a lady that Love more than 5--7rounds of sex a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by purples25(f): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Maybe he married her to just be having sex to his satisfaction
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by goldman777: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2019
backnbeta:
Kudos to the woman for having the nerve to ask for a divorce! The money he should use for food is being used to procure burantashi and co. Is that one food? undecided
grin he thought sex is the best food for a lady grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by kobosmart(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2019
grin na only donkey tribe marriage this kind thing fit happen
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BalteFox: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
I believe the basic need neglect is tge reason shes complaining of the excessive sex

Please, kindly stop sending me emails to be your gay lover

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BOFREJO(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83784514:

[/s]
Trash
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ABCHDE: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83784765:

You have a point here Kenney.
Nobody will want any kinda sex on an empty stomach!
We concur to that point raised!
[/s]
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by paix(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2019
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some women out there are praying for sexual satisfaction from their husbands they couldn't get; they even refer to them as 2 minute men. And here's somebody who is praying for divorce as a result of too much sex.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by oochi123(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by backnbeta(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
goldman777:
grin he thought sex is the best food for a lady grin
Don't mind him grin grin
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ABCHDE: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83784514:

[/s]
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Gudguyz(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Irony of life,one man food is another Man's poison...

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple That Have Been Together For 71 Years, Since 1948 / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.