Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (48067 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by wisdomkid: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
BBBmall25:
Why Appealing Again? Which Mean The Woman Must Have Possess Grade 1 Nunu... Or The Woman Has A Very Good Quality As A Wife Which The Hubby Find It Hard To Let Go. I His Wish Is Granted, And May He Turn A New Live

Oga, making all your word capital letter.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BBBmall25: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
wisdomkid:

Oga, making all your word capital letter.
Yea Bro, That's How We Roll

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by KayCee92(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Till SEX do us part.... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
women get problem with sex.
if a man is weak sexually, they will complain. if he is a sex-craze man, they will complain.

Guy above me, your head dey there grin

that's why I'm watching when I will get married. when I see that I can't have sex more than 3 times a week, that's when I will know that I'm ready for marriage. cos, no ordinary girl can stand my sexual urges, my ex girlfriends are my witnesses

but for now, man still dey fiercely active like a grinding machine grin

can't come and be divorced.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nawa o, too much of everything is bad, but that should not be a basis for her to divorce him.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
GistOffer:
A middle-aged man has filed an appeal before a Yola Upper Area Court after an area court in the same Yola North LGA of Adamawa State granted a request for divorce by his wife over his ‘obsession with sex.’

Both man and wife live in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology town of Girei, in Girei LGA of Adamawa State.

The wife (name withheld) had earlier sought for dissolution of her marriage on grounds that each time she had sex with her husband (name withheld), she sustains injury.

She told the Nassarawo Area Court in Jimeta, Yola North, that her man is stronger than her, that his obsession for constant and prolonged sex is beyond her.

She said her problem is worsened by neglect, as he does not give her food nor provide her other basic needs.

She asked the court to dissolve the marriage, which was contracted on February 26, 2016.

The Nassarawo Area Court granted the relief after due process, but the husband, dissatisfied with the decision of the court, went to Sharia Court of Appeal, Yola, which referred the matter to Upper Area Court 3 for review.

At the resumed sitting of the Upper Area Court presided over by Umar Isa, the Court adjourned hearing on the suit to November 13, 2019.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-appeals-as-court-grants-marriage-dissolution-over-too-much-sex

I was reading to see what the problem really was.

Alas, it is the bolded.

I thought Islam allowed marrying of four wives? So why didn't the wife advise him to marry more wives?

Or is the husband too poor to?
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ejimatic: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
GistOffer:
A middle-aged man has filed an appeal before a Yola Upper Area Court after an area court in the same Yola North LGA of Adamawa State granted a request for divorce by his wife over his ‘obsession with sex.’

Both man and wife live in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology town of Girei, in Girei LGA of Adamawa State.

The wife (name withheld) had earlier sought for dissolution of her marriage on grounds that each time she had sex with her husband (name withheld), she sustains injury.

She told the Nassarawo Area Court in Jimeta, Yola North, that her man is stronger than her, that his obsession for constant and prolonged sex is beyond her.

She said her problem is worsened by neglect, as he does not give her food nor provide her other basic needs.

She asked the court to dissolve the marriage, which was contracted on February 26, 2016.

The Nassarawo Area Court granted the relief after due process, but the husband, dissatisfied with the decision of the court, went to Sharia Court of Appeal, Yola, which referred the matter to Upper Area Court 3 for review.

At the resumed sitting of the Upper Area Court presided over by Umar Isa, the Court adjourned hearing on the suit to November 13, 2019.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-appeals-as-court-grants-marriage-dissolution-over-too-much-sex
. Only God can see in detail what transpired between a husband and his wife. However the only scriptural ground for dissolution of marriage is adultery..... Joint talk can solve problem of prolonged sex and modern sex therapy can reduce injury through sex.For the irresponsibility of the man the court could him a grace of some period to see if he would change..As for the appeal it is his right to do so..
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by cohug: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chinekemo!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by bukkielee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
am interested in having a better resume with dynamic design
Call me on
zero
eight
zero
three
zero
four
four
two
zero
three
one
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by sharena(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
edo3:
Which kain wickedness be this? U no give somebody food and u dey tear her puna..
I STAND WITH U, THIS NA WITCHCRAFT
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by DedeNkem: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Northern men don't give a damn about their wives! They see a woman as a slave!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by deltateam: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
alonzoiv:
What is this world turning into?
Sex, of all things? Jobless man.

And to even think he appealed again, after the initial ruling. It's either the man is wicked or there's gold and paradise beneath the crevice of the woman.

I go with the former reason. He wants to kill Madam by fire by force.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by deltateam: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
bukatyne:

I was reading to see what the problem really was.

Alas, it is the bolded.

I thought Islam allowed marrying of four wives? So why didn't the wife advise him to marry more wives?

Or is the husband too poor to?

Man that couldn't provide for 1 wife is the one you advise to marry 4 wives!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
deltateam:

Man that couldn't provide for 1 wife is the one you advise to marry 4 wives!

Toor!

I was finding a solution no ni.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ohlubee(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
you are damn too funny

robertmugabe:
I laff...so the woman think marriage is an arrangement of just catching fun by just talking to each other without operating the engine time to time ? Some women no get mercy, na this time way my guy don they addicted to your pussyy u con know say u wan jakpa abi ? U no they go anywhere, we die here...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.