Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. (662 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2019
A friend of mine just need a way through on this issue of pregnancy that is bordering him.

His girlfriend of 5 years just told him that she's pregnant for my friend and there is no time the two of them will sex that my friend won't use protection.

My friend has been on it for a week thinking on what to do about it, it was very dumbfounded about it because the girl claim that on that fateful day that the condom burst that made my friend to ejaculate inside her but she didn't told my friend about this when it happened.

Without mincing words, the girl had swore with Quran by saying she should have problem on the day of her delivery if it's not my friend that is responsible for the pregnancy.

And also my friend is adamant that that the condom did not burst that day that she was just lying..

So please nairalanders, my question is this, Can a girl swore with Quran and by saying that she should have problem on the day of her delivery if not my friend is responsible for it.

Pls an advice is really needed, my friend is in deep thinking at the moment before it lead to something else because the girl claim that she's not going to abort the pregnancy...
Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by nuelsam: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2019
When ever a girl starts narrating her story with the word "Maybe"....shes prolly lieing and not so sure of her claim....judging from what u wrote
1 your friend might just be one of her numerous boyfriends fvcking her.....she may be using him as a bait....japaaa
2 tell your friend not to be manipulated into accepting the pregnancy cos she swore with quran..... Thqts bullshit, thats emotional blackmail.
Tell your friend to sort out for medical tests to determine the paternity of the unborn child....its as simple as that.
Lastly, why do i feel like this friend of yours is actually YoU? Lol

5 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Osobi32(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
nuelsam:
When ever a girl starts narrating her story with the word "Maybe"....shes prolly lieing and not so sure of her claim....judging from what u wrote
1 your friend might just be one of her numerous boyfriends fvcking her.....she may be using him as a bait....japaaa
2 tell your friend not to be manipulated into accepting the pregnancy cos she swore with quran..... Thqts bullshit, thats emotional blackmail.
Tell your friend to sort out for medical tests to determine the paternity of the unborn child....its as simple as that.
wise guy....sense will not kill u grin

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
nuelsam:
Guy, I really appreciate your contribution, but can you please educate me more on the paternity test of the unborn child.

What me and my friend is suggesting is that, he is going to be giving the girl some money maybe monthly or anyway that is going to be easy for him till the unborn child will be like 3years old and thereafter they can go for DNA test..
Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Sankabson(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
First and foremost my Guy! This your “Friend” is actually “You”. Forget that level.

Back to the topic, You said, they’ve been together for like 5years now, which she hasn’t play this kinda game him/You like this before. Baba, Na you get get that belle.

Secondly, You said, she swore with the Holy Quran, that means she knows exactly what she’s saying. Maybe she’s lying or not, let her be for now. You can run the DNA � later.

Congratulation in advance Baba Ibeji..

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
I've seen a lady who swore by the holy Quran never to cheat again when she east caught by her fiancée. Two months later she went back to her game but this time as a coded Runz girl. grin Quran just like Bible are just leaves of paper to some people, Be guided.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ariza:
I've seen a lady who swore by the holy Quran never to cheat again when she east caught by her fiancée. Two months later she went back to her game but this time as a coded Runz girl. grin Quran just like Bible are just leaves of paper to some people, Be guided.
Thanks for tip....
Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sankabson:
First and foremost my Guy! This your “Friend” is actually “You”. Forget that level.

Back to the topic, You said, they’ve been together for like 5years now, which she hasn’t play this kinda game him/You like this before. Baba, Na you get get that belle.

Secondly, You said, she swore with the Holy Quran, that means she knows exactly what she’s saying. Maybe she’s lying or not, let her be for now. You can run the DNA � later.

Congratulation in advance Baba Ibeji..
You are spot on guy, I really appreciate your contribution towards it, at this juncture let me open up to you maybe you can still give me some tips.

Actually, what I'm saying is not about my friend, I'm truly the one.

But she has done something of such last year before I left for school for my final semester..

We had fun two days after i left for school and when she called me after a month and two weeks claiming that she's pregnant and I'm responsible for it despite the fact that i use protection, and she told me that i should not worry cuz she has abort it that i will said I'm not ready..

But when i came back from school and i pressured her about it that I'm not responding for the pregnancy she abort..

So in a nutshell, I told her to swear with Quran, so it was in that period she confessed that she went to meet one guy like that immediately i left for school..

But what baffles me about this one is that she has already swore with Quran that I'm responsible for it....

Pls what can I do now at this point...

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Lonelypacifist6: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
First swearing with the Qur'an or whatever is null, void and of no effect whatsoever.

Next is how would a Condom burst without the guy knowing?

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
First swearing with the Qur'an or whatever is null, void and of no effect whatsoever.

Next is how would a Condom burst without the guy knowing?
That's what I'm still surprised at ,there is no how condom will burst without the guy not knowing about it......

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Lonelypacifist6: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
adebayo10977:

You are spot on guy, I really appreciate your contribution towards it, at this juncture let me open up to you maybe you can still give me some tips.

Actually, what I'm saying is not about my friend, I'm truly the one.

But she has done something of such last year before I left for school for my final semester..

We had fun two days after i left for school and when she called me after a month and two weeks claiming that she's pregnant and I'm responsible for it despite the fact that i use protection, and she told me that i should not worry cuz she has abort it that i will said I'm not ready..

But when i came back from school and i pressured her about it that I'm not responding for the pregnancy she abort..

So in a nutshell, I told her to swear with Quran, so it was in that period she confessed that she went to meet one guy like that immediately i left for school..

But what baffles me about this one is that she has already swore with Quran that I'm responsible for it....

Pls what can I do now at this point...
With what I read now ooo the child is not yours, go and do pregnancy test and ask the doctor how many months, weeks or days is the pregnancy this can the used to calculate when last you copulated this method has saved many a folks from raising B-A-S-T-A-R-DS

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Lonelypacifist6: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
adebayo10977:

That's what I'm still surprised at ,there is no how condom will burst without the guy not knowing about it......
No be you get the pikin chillax and have a beer

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
No be you get the pikin chillax and have a beer
Thanks
Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by adebayo10977(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
With what I read now ooo the child is not yours, go and do pregnancy test and ask the doctor how many months, weeks or days is the pregnancy this can the used to calculate when last you copulated this method has saved many a folks from raising B-A-S-T-A-R-DS
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Needed Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
adebayo10977:
A friend of mine just need a way through on this issue of pregnancy that is bordering him.

His girlfriend of 5 years just told him that she's pregnant for my friend and there is no time the two of them will sex that my friend won't use protection.

My friend has been on it for a week thinking on what to do about it, it was very dumbfounded about it because the girl claim that on that fateful day that the condom burst that made my friend to ejaculate inside her but she didn't told my friend about this when it happened.

Without mincing words, the girl had swore with Quran by saying she should have problem on the day of her delivery if it's not my friend that is responsible for the pregnancy.

And also my friend is adamant that that the condom did not burst that day that she was just lying..

So please nairalanders, my question is this, Can a girl swore with Quran and by saying that she should have problem on the day of her delivery if not my friend is responsible for it.

Pls an advice is really needed, my friend is in deep thinking at the moment before it lead to something else because the girl claim that she's not going to abort the pregnancy...
did your friend cum insyd her? If yes.. Na him get belle

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Bestie About Your Man!! / Monikers that have deactivate / This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.